What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

jaymes_eboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I jerked with another guy in an apartment parking lot then we both sucked each other (he had a huge 9.5 inch cock and was a father of two). We actually got caught by two old people pulling in as I sucked him and we had to move lol. I played with his hole until he couldn't take it and invited me into his room and I fucked him with my tongue and my cock until he cummed everywhere

Neijo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why was my comment deleted for underage? Just because American education might end way to early it doesn't mean thst everyone on this planet who has p.e. is underage.

Ive finished the last stage of my education at 22, but the mods decided to delete my content and warn me for saying I've wanked in the locker room

mmiller

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why was my comment deleted for underage? Just because American education might end way to early it doesn't mean thst everyone on this planet who has p.e. is underage.

Ive finished the last stage of my education at 22, but the mods decided to delete my content and warn me for saying I've wanled in the locker room
Seriously wtf. I haven't gotten a warning yet but I'm not seeing my comment either. I didn't even mention PE in mine, just locker rooms. I wasn't even under 18 when I did it and it wasn't at my school.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously wtf. I haven't gotten a warning yet but I'm not seeing my comment either. I didn't even mention PE in mine, just locker rooms. I wasn't even under 18 when I did it and it wasn't at my school.
Your comment was deleted because it referred to a deleted post.

Our banks visit the site periodically and if we are found to have content that involves minors we can lose our banking license. That is why we are very careful with posts of this nature. Sorry.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The 18th floor of a building under construction. Risky for me employment wise since I was supposed to be watching said building and the fenceline on the ground floor not jerking off inside it. Also in a hotel storage closet that several other employees with keys could have entered unexpectedly while I was preoccupied. But sometimes in the middle of a long, boring night shift, the urge struck and one did what needed to be done.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In a hotel room with another guy while another one was asleep

On the side of the road off a hill as the sun set with the same guy

In my car many times

In a park in several cities lol

In waist deep water at the beach

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Florida keys, 2008 I was on vacation with my ex, she was hung over and not feeling well after we had a wild night and I was super horny. I got out of bed (we were naked), i went out on the balcony with some serious morning wood. Ended up stroking it. People were walking by below but no one saw me, I ended up pumping out a some ropes (no, I didn't fire it off the balcony, I shot into an empty cup). I stumbled back inside and crawled into bed.

The riskiest pace I've jerked off is inside a movinfg train. I had a third ac ticket and berths near me were empty. I had upper side ticket so I could completely close of the curtains. So maybe it was not that risky.

curious_hung_uncut

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Florida keys, 2008 I was on vacation with my ex, she was hung over and not feeling well after we had a wild night and I was super horny. I got out of bed (we were naked), i went out on the balcony with some serious morning wood. Ended up stroking it. People were walking by below but no one saw me, I ended up pumping out a some ropes (no, I didn't fire it off the balcony, I shot into an empty cup). I stumbled back inside and crawled into bed.
Ive popped a few times from my balcony on the 38th floor. Im sure I hit a few yellow cabs. lol

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've never properly joined the Mile High Club in that I've never fucked someone in an airplane dunny, but I am a Solo Member!! There was a rap on the door just as I reached the vinegar stroke so a distracted me had more cleaning up to do than intended.