What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

D

deleted5698211

On a packed train by a former girlfriend. She put her jacked over her hand and my lap haha.

I got a blowjob from a guy on the side of the road. He was in his car and I was outside next to his window, pants down to my ankles, cock pulled to the side of my underwear.
Best fucking blowjob too

daddio63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was taking a walk midweek on a path along the river the city built and got horny. I hadn't seen a single person so felt safe to sit on a bench and rub one out. I was really enjoying my self and had my eyes closed. All of a sudden I felt another presence near me. I looked up and a woman had noticed what I was doing and stopped to watch. She reached out and wrapped her hand around my stiffie and finished me off, which didn't take long. She left immediately after I went back to that path several times hoping to run into her again but never did. I did have a few good jerks there though.

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Many of the places listed herein. When I was younger and it was a risky situation I'd be able to cum pretty quickly (and hard). For me the craziest place was at my desk working in a big company. It was a large wooden desk and you couldn't see what I was doing unless you walked around and looked. The thrill was knowing that anyone could walk by at any time - a secretary, a member of senior management or a member of the board - without warning. I'd cum under the desk and had to make sure I didn't spray onto my dark suit pants. The carpet got a little crusty under that desk!

hoag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back of a classroom with an actual class happening during it. My balls were literally aching because I didn't jerk off for weeks and was extremely horny and I honestly couldn't control the urge. But I grew up and now I know how to control it! Lmao

patty_b

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first boyfriend and I used to jerk each other off all over New York City. In a stall in a bathroom in Central Park. On a bench in Bryant Park. In my car, parked in Chelsea. We had no fear as youngins.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On a packed train by a former girlfriend. She put her jacked over her hand and my lap haha.

I got a blowjob from a guy on the side of the road. He was in his car and I was outside next to his window, pants down to my ankles, cock pulled to the side of my underwear.
Best fucking blowjob too
Being stood outside a car while the guy is in blowing on your cock is awesome. Used to visit a car cruising area where this was my preferred method of orgasm.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At work. Used to work overnight security in a place with LOTS of cubicles. I'd have free run of the place when all of the employees left. I've spilled a lot of seed on many desks, conference room tables, couches, etc. If I woulda known of this place back then, probably woulda had a lot of content to share.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After swim practice I went from pool to my school locker.I stripped off my speedo and locked it in my locker.I walked to the main office and listened at the door.No sound.I went into the office and nobody was there.I went into the principals office and nobody.Climbing up on his desk I started jerking my meat until hard.I got super hard and started to finger my hole.I blew my load on his desk all over the paperwork.I heard a.noise and jumped off the desk.Looking for a place to hide.I.hid behind the sofa.The principal entered.He saw the cum.I sneezed and he found me.You shit he said.He pulled me over his knee.Nice ass he said and slap went his hand.He wailed on my tanline until I cried.then he got his paddle out.My ass became a raw blister.Snot came out of my nose as I BAWLED.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After swim practice I went from pool to my school locker.I stripped off my speedo and locked it in my locker.I walked to the main office and listened at the door.No sound.I went into the office and nobody was there.I went into the principals office and nobody.Climbing up on his desk I started jerking my meat until hard.I got super hard and started to finger my hole.I blew my load on his desk all over the paperwork.I heard a.noise and jumped off the desk.Looking for a place to hide.I.hid behind the sofa.The principal entered.He saw the cum.I sneezed and he found me.You shit he said.He pulled me over his knee.Nice ass he said and slap went his hand.He wailed on my tanline until I cried.then he got his paddle out.My ass became a raw blister.Snot came out of my nose as I BAWLED.

Wow lol. Insane story