What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

HDRacer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow. I have jacked off in so many places. At work with people around, parking lots, public parks sitting at the picnic table, driving, in the middle of two interstate highways in the middle of the night, walking around naked on back roads, every public restroom I can, in the back seat on family vacation with my parents, at my grandparents on the couch while we watched tv. Damn a lot of places. Just something I enjoy doing.

Glad I am not alone.

Heavyballs34

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kinda just remembering, way back I was in college and most of my classes were in a 100 year (or more) old building. The men's bathroom was a wonderful thing of old tile work, and those huge ceramic floor to chest height urinals.
There was a change room, lockers, and shower adjacent, and I often showered there.
The place wasn't usually very busy, and often I'd have the big open showers to myself. I couldn't not jerk off in there, and a few times I got down and humped the floor til I came. Kinda almost busted a few times, and for sure a few times I had to hide a hard on and let it go down when someone else showed up.
Not sure anyone ever full saw me jacking, no one said so. Looking back I'm sure a few guys totally knew what I'd been up to.

Yup you have to love old buildings for their bathrooms... ;) And the guys totally knew what you were up to, as they would more thank likely be there for the same reason you were.

Reactions: fapper
U

UtmostAppreciation

In the backseat of a minivan on a family roadtrip
In a parked car in front of a busy hospital in the middle east
In the gym locker room showers (where I still get boners but just ignore them)
Ugh I love when I guy can get a boner in places like a locker room and just not care. Seeing that sort of nonchalance at places like Wreck Beach in Canada is always hot as fuck tbh

Bima213

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Last week, I was riding my bike in some trails by the ocean and got so horny that I stopped behind this shrub and busted a quick nut (even filmed myself for the first time). A lady had passed by only 2 mins before but it was one of the hottest things I've ever done.

U

UtmostAppreciation

Last week, I was riding my bike in some trails by the ocean and got so horny that I stopped behind this shrub and busted a quick nut (even filmed myself for the first time). A lady had passed by only 2 mins before but it was one of the hottest things I've ever done.
That is so hot. I'm imagining a handsome middle eastern guy taking care of himself in risky places now lol!

Reactions: Bima213

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When younger, in classrooms sometimes as a dare but also when too horned, in the headmaster's office after he had said he had to "stepped out for a few moments". In school changing room and showers. When older, in movie theatres (after the lights dimmed), in the car. Many other places :)

D

deleted9304511

Today at a public swimming lake. I finally was confident enough.

I was lying directly at the water, with some distance to the others. At first, i just wanted to switch from my clothes to my swimming trunks. So I pulled down my pants, then my underwear. I had an instant boner. So I thought: "should I do it?" and the next thing I know is I jerked off with all of them to see. The lake is quite small so you can be seen from all sides of lake as well as of course people currently swimming in the lake or lying near you. Not even a minute later I was ready to cum. I heard some slow clapping on the other side of the lake and I thought it was towards me - which it wasn't, I think now, it happend again just as i stopped jerking and was back in my swimming trunks - but it sure turned me on. So I came on my stomach a good load and enjoyed the moment. When I put back on my swimming trunks and looked around a bit, nobody seemed to cared too much. So I stood up and went into the water to clean myself.

Dik Ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today at a public swimming lake. I finally was confident enough.

I was lying directly at the water, with some distance to the others. At first, i just wanted to switch from my clothes to my swimming trunks. So I pulled down my pants, then my underwear. I had an instant boner. So I thought: "should I do it?" and the next thing I know is I jerked off with all of them to see. The lake is quite small so you can be seen from all sides of lake as well as of course people currently swimming in the lake or lying near you. Not even a minute later I was ready to cum. I heard some slow clapping on the other side of the lake and I thought it was towards me - which it wasn't, I think now, it happend again just as i stopped jerking and was back in my swimming trunks - but it sure turned me on. So I came on my stomach a good load and enjoyed the moment. When I put back on my swimming trunks and looked around a bit, nobody seemed to cared too much. So I stood up and went into the water to clean myself.
Right on! I love being watched because it just adds to the experience! I had the opportunity to do that at a nude beach with a few guys standing over me watching! They used me as there cum rag shooting their loads on me! Ah good times!

Kinkpolice

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
- Under my jacket on a packed plane
- While lying between 2 of my friends during a sleepover
- My boyfriend and I jerked each other off under a blanket during a movie night with a bunch of his friends
- At a bus stop in the middle of the day
- In my roommate’s bed while he showered
- In a supply closet at work after sucking a guy off just before clocking in

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]6855661[/photo]
On the beach, all naked, on the water, just like the pic above, of course, I'll did this because there was no one on the place. After I came, I'll returned to the shore, dressed my clothes and left the beach