What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Had a wank in the pool we had with the villa we rented in spain last year. Quiet moment on my own with no-overlooking properties. It felt really liberating actually - made me want to try a couple of hikes and play in the great outdoors a bit more but didn't get much opportunity this summer.

Anyone got any ideas I can try out?

Reactions: fapper

Paul87

Legendary Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In bed next to my best friend from college. We were housesitting for my parents on spring break when they were on vacation (I know, backwards). We got shitfaced the night before and passed out on my bed. I can't remember why he didn't make it to the guest room. He was asleep on his side facing me on his briefs and I could see his huge boner. I grabbed my morning wood and just started pumping. It took no time and I was coming in my hand. Didn't take a genius to figure out I would wake him. I just said I was fucking horny as he laughed at me with my boxers around my knees, flat on my back with a cupped hand full of cum. He was relentless teasing me about that for years.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jerked off in my car before work. This was in the mid 90s and I worked as a CNA(Certified Nurses Assistant), working 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. shift and I was going to college for Business Administration from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and I would be in the parking lot and I would use my imagination...

MKP87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few days ago, on my way home for christmas I had a 2+ hour layover at an airport, which was practically empty due to lack of flights. I went to the large public bathroom and decided to have a little spur-of-the-moment fun. I stripped off all my clothes in a toilet stall and masturbated myself to completion with the door wide open. It felt good to do something a bit risky, haven’t done that in a while.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In February this year, I was on the Amtrak heading down to Washington DC to attend a national conference. Just when the train was just left one of its stop in Maryland where many passengers had left. By that time, I had the whole 2 seats on my own and no one seat across the aisle from me. That was when I started to feel so horny and couldn't keep my hands off my cock and wanted to play with myself. I decided to do it there, I took off my winter jacket and let it covered the top of my belly, then I slid down the seat a bit and slowly unzipped underneath the jacket and pulled out my hard cock and went at it. It felt so good and I kept doing that for about 5 minutes, then I decided to stop and zipped it back up. About 10 minutes later, I felt a need and decided to repeat the jerking off. I didn't want to make a mess so I held off from not cumming.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back seat of a Metropolitan Police minibus when I was in the met...it was empty but the other officers ( all female ) including an incredibly fit redhead could have returned anytime.:)

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Alone at work, with a colleague on his way to the office and not enough time to hide what I was doing if he walked in. But he didn’t came back until I was done haha
That's a good colleague and I bet that nut was even better for having been caught

Reactions: openfly