What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

Piercedcock58

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Late one night out on the deck of our apartment.
I was in full few of the road and houses on either side.
Most people were asleep, a few cars went by and a few other apartments had lights on.

I know it was light enough for people to see me if the looked in the right direction.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was at a circle jerk....behind the dunes at a nude beach (gay section). The area was rarely patrolled by the park rangers back in those days.

Now you can't do it anymore because the park rangers are now hiding in the bushes with binoculars. One time I saw them site this one couple because some lady was groping her man. And they hassled some other woman at the clothed end because she was wearing a thong. It's just gotten ridiculous now.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was at a circle jerk....behind the dunes at a nude beach (gay section). The area was rarely patrolled by the park rangers back in those days.

Now you can't do it anymore because the park rangers are now hiding in the bushes with binoculars. One time I saw them site this one couple because some lady was groping her man. And they hassled some other woman at the clothed end because she was wearing a thong. It's just gotten ridiculous now.
This reminds me of a story from a friend that I knew while we're both in college, he was and still 100% gay. He told me that he went to a nude beach in northern New Jersey. As he was just arrived and completely naked and just laid down on the sand to enjoy the sunny and warm summer weather. Then, from nowhere, an older guy came over and sat right next to him, this older guy started jerking off while looking at my friend's naked body, within a few minutes, the older guy blew his load then stood up and left.

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always gotten off jerking off in risky places. Driving, sitting at a bar in a restaurant while talking with people, on a date once sitting at the table , being 2020 and a lot of zoom calls and meetings that was a new fun jerk session while doing a presentation to clients.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the back on the top deck of a nighbus. It was a date with a guy I'd hiked up with for the night, on the way to his place. He had to swallow ;)
Picked up a guy at the bus stop and we went upstairs. Rainy day so coats ion. Sat on the back seat and tossed each other off between Barnes and Hammersmith - bity messy by fucking exciting.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This reminds me of a story from a friend that I knew while we're both in college, he was and still 100% gay. He told me that he went to a nude beach in northern New Jersey. As he was just arrived and completely naked and just laid down on the sand to enjoy the sunny and warm summer weather. Then, from nowhere, an older guy came over and sat right next to him, this older guy started jerking off while looking at my friend's naked body, within a few minutes, the older guy blew his load then stood up and left.

THE SAME TO ME HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES AT A NUDE & GAY BEACH AT LAKE TAHOE CA, A COUPLE TIME OLDER GUYS BUT MORE OFTEN GUYS 18-25 AND EVERY TIME I POP A HUGE BONER AS WELL beach erection fluffy.jpg
beach shower.jpg
beach tahoe.jpg
beach.jpg

scobtm

Experimental Member
Media
On holiday with a straight friend (was still in the closet at the time). He'd brought Zoo magazine (UK lads mag), and I'd brought a basic magazine, which happened to have some shirtless guys in the issue. One day, I got really horny whilst he was sleeping, so I grabbed the two magazines, put Zoo on the outside so that, if I was caught, it looked like I was jerking over a woman, and I jerked off over one of the shirtless guys. He woke up just as I finished, which was pretty lucky. (Although, to this day, I wonder whether he woke up earlier and didn't want to disturb me!)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On holiday with a straight friend (was still in the closet at the time). He'd brought Zoo magazine (UK lads mag), and I'd brought a basic magazine, which happened to have some shirtless guys in the issue. One day, I got really horny whilst he was sleeping, so I grabbed the two magazines, put Zoo on the outside so that, if I was caught, it looked like I was jerking over a woman, and I jerked off over one of the shirtless guys. He woke up just as I finished, which was pretty lucky. (Although, to this day, I wonder whether he woke up earlier and didn't want to disturb me!)
You'll never know and obvuiouilsy you didn't spot if he had a boner. Its that urge to wank and shoot regardless plus being risky which give it all an extra thrill. Like you one time UI went ion holiday witch strait mate and after a day on the beach and nights in bars I was pretty hot and bothered, but as it was us two no chance to pick up a bit of trade for some action. Worst bit was seeing him take a shower and get naked for bed and silently lust his body The only to do was sureptisciously wank under the covers once the lights went out and his breaching steadied. I'd shoot my stuff, feel better and clean up with a couple or more tissues. This went on for 10m days and turned into a routine till I realised my box of tissues was empty but by the side was a new box with a note saying "expect you'll be needing these". We never mentioned the tissues or my wanking and remained friends.

scobtm

Experimental Member
Media
Night Bus home, Bus. Class on a Long Haul Flight (remember them... :p).

A Pod on the London Eye.

On a busy train journey, jerked off at seat through hole in jogger pocket.

Work toilets.. Done more than jerk in those.. ;)
Would love to know what happened in the work toilets, and whether it was a colleague who was involved...

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This has also happened to me on a nudist beach. I gave him but of a show!!