What's the secret to being small and happy?

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I blogged about this, but really'd like to find the answer...What's the secret when you have a smaller size, that gets you to accept it and finally be happy with it?

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I may not be qualified to answer your question since I am neither small nor happy, but happiness for anyone is not felt about one thing or the other. There are several factors that contribute to subjective well being, and we don't even fly understand how they relate, but the thing that seems to help most is close and strong relationships. Not even necessarily romantic, just having people you know care for you and who you care deeply for. Don't worry about your size; it's beyond your control. Instead focus on the things you can control or influence and find meaning in them.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's about finding out what you can change. You can't change being small. You 100% can change to being happy.

It's all about attitude and self worth.

If, in your mind, your penis defines you, you will never be happy.

Focus on all the positives in your life and embrace them.

Once you realize that the world doesn't revolve around your penis, your attitude will change for the better and others will notice it.

Sklar

jao34

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Pretty much what the other guys have said so far; it helps to take things into perspective. On one hand there's the pressure(self imposed or cultural) we have as Black men about penis size, and while you do have to look at it multiples times a day, ask yourself how much of your life does that really control (not how much you let it, but how much does it actually control?) a kinda twist on the 80/20 rule. For me age has also helped with self acceptance, so it may just be a matter of time too. Plus I'm sure you've Googled it and seen penises waaay smaller than yours(which I think is still very nice) There's an episode of Atlanta Plastic about a guy I consider really sexy who has a small penis but his attitude helped him a lot. You can YouTube it.

I really hope you get to a good place with this.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I may not be qualified to answer your question since I am neither small nor happy, but happiness for anyone is not felt about one thing or the other. There are several factors that contribute to subjective well being, and we don't even fly understand how they relate, but the thing that seems to help most is close and strong relationships. Not even necessarily romantic, just having people you know care for you and who you care deeply for. Don't worry about your size; it's beyond your control. Instead focus on the things you can control or influence and find meaning in them.
Really great life advice in general.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

TheBiggestBooty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's simply to stop caring what people think and comparing yourself to others. People who have issues with their size and focused about how they are compared to other people rather than simply looking at themselves and being happy with what they have. If people can be objective like that they may be somewhat happier.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

M8ter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I blogged about this, but really'd like to find the answer...What's the secret when you have a smaller size, that gets you to accept it and finally be happy with it?

Accepting what you can't change and being happy with what you have is part of life. I accepted I'm short, but I did something about my size down below. There are options these days for small guys and thru PE there is hope.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
It's impossible to be truly happy and small, because being truly happy requires living in reality and not in some kind of fantasy land.

You can be happy if you're small only if you delude yourself into believing that penis size is unimportant or that your partners enjoy intercourse with you or some other delusion.

Right now I'm very happy because I've deluded myself into thinking that my dick size doesn't matter since I don't want to be in a relationship anymore. I would of course love to be in a relationship, but can't due to my small penis and defective personality. I'm making myself happy by focusing on my hobbies and convincing myself that I'm happier pursuing my hobbies and interests than by having real human companionship. This is of course not the way I really feel, but like any other lie if your repeat it enough it becomes true.

jao34

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
"....but can't due to my small penis and defective personality. ..

Wow, sorry things have reached the point where you feel that way, Wally. But as you point out, personality has to do with happiness too. There are guys with big dicks who are also unhappy(I personally know two who are each of them over 8") I don't know your background so forgive me, but not every relationship is solely dependant on penis size. Perhaps you've been in some where it did matter alot (and that's fine because different people need different things in a relationship) but there are also those where it's something that can be worked around. Sex, while important, is not the defining factor in a relationship. If this were an option that left you truly happy I'd say recommend it, but it clearly isn't and I hope you can sort things out.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first advice is to accept that it is what it is and you can't change it. Enjoy the life you have because it is the only one you will have. You can still fuck and cum just like the big ones. Go out someplace like the gym and get used to being seen naked, if you do this enough you will feel more relaxed and you may even see other small guys.

I'm lucky to have found a lady who finds my 5" plenty. You don't mention your sexuality but I assume you are not a virgin. You can find someone who likes your cock. Not every woman likes big ones and I have had compliments on video chat from gay guys on my small cock.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I checked your pics and you have a decent cock. Remember many studies start average at around 5". Also are you inhibited because of the false expectation of the "big black cock"? I think from what I see the black guys who leave the gym without undressing completely are probably under that impression. It is the big black guys who get naked more. But plenty of white guys your size including me get nude, you have to realize race doesn't matter and get in there with all the guys, believe me not everyone is packing.

jao34

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh, one more thing : stay away from small penis humiliation stuff. It may be a way for a person to get a round-about "acceptance" of their penis size through showing and people's comments but it'll only mess with your mind.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmm. I would say accept the fact you are what you are and remember that the biggest sex organ is the brain. If you're into somebody and they're into you, well, the sex can be hot. I'm average sized and have had no complaints from my sexual partners. We get into the moment and we both get-off. And i've dated some who had big-dicked partners that were complete losers in bed and in life. I have helped my length a bit (1/2" to 3/4' depending on excitement) with penis enlargement techniques but am still considered average in length and width.

moonlightnbg

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@blkcocktail : I would like to turn the question around and pose it to you...

What is it about having a smaller size that makes you unhappy?

We often concentrate on particular aspects of our alleged short comings. Openly analyzing the fear connected with these aspects can be the key to overcoming these hang-ups.

Reactions: Tjcali

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess the issue I compounded for you with th stereotypes of black men, and the expectation that can bring. When I looked at your photos I expected you to be smaller, maybe you are just small by LPSG standards (maybe not the best place for you to hang out).

Being well hung is not always a blessing either, I love the reaction to my size and that can lead to promiscuity.

Whilst lots of women crave size, plenty o women value other attributes above penis size, so don't get too hung up on size.

Reactions: jao34 and lbmaine

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watched a video one time about a young man who was born with no arms or legs- just stumps. He had about 1/4 length stumps for arms, and less for legs. He was a motivational speaker to high school students. He was on the stage, and to illustrate a point, he threw himself face down on the stage. Looking out at the kids, he asked, "What do you do when life knocks you down?" He struggled and grunted and twisted and writhed, until after several minutes, he had gotten himself back up onto his leg stumps, with no assistance from anyone. He answered, "You get back up!" Many kids were in tears.
Gentlemen, you are who you are, and you can only do what you can do. You can accept life, and do your best, or you can decide it is too much trouble. There are beautiful and sexy all over the world who are unhappy, and some take their own lives. It is a terrible tragedy. You can DISCONNECT your self image from your genitalia, and instead grab the world and do something you enjoy and which makes someone else happy. You have arms and legs, so you have more than this young man had. I do not think he will EVER get laid. So what? He is making a huge difference by telling an important story about his own life.
Rise above your sense of worthlessness. It is false. You deserve better. You are more than you think yourself to be. Did life knock you down? OK, got it. Life is tough. So, get back up. Go grab the world. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's tough if sex is a big deal to you and you want to be the best. I am not small, but I still deal with size issues. Wondering if I could be better if I was bigger, having the cock that no one could resist... Quite ridiculous, yet I think about it often. I believe the answer is to focus on other things in life. Accept what you can't change; change what you can. Be excellent with what you have.

As far as sex goes, you can still be really good at it, with an average penis, or a smaller one. I firmly believe that. I also think we must remember that we care about dick size way too much and way more than most. Most of your partners are not going care, relatively speaking.

Believing the realities involved with dick size is the biggest obstacle, and lpsg can work against you there.