What's the secret to giving a guy good head?

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It depends on the guy. Some guys like to be deep-throated, others do not.
Personally I hate it when someone jerks me off when also giving me head. If I wanted to be jerked off, I'd do it myself. I like to be taken to the edge and then have the other person back off, coming back to take me to the edge again. It may be somewhat selfish, I know, so it has to be someone who is really into me, someone who believes that I'm at my best when I'm on the edge, not when I cum. Oh, and being reciprocal is extremely important. If you demand a lot, you need to give a lot back. Fair is fair.

DavidCAHD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rule number one... Don't stop. Avoid taking breaks. Maybe slow down, switch to licking to catch your breath or whatnot.... but don't take breaks, especially towards the end.
Rule number two... Avoid teeth. Sometimes its hard to tell if you're doing a good job or not, so hopefully your guy will let you know.
Pretend like you really enjoy that dick. Guys like thinking their dick is a is a gift to you.
When he eventually cums; enjoy it, love it, bask in it. This is your reward, and proof that you did a good job.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have always been told i am a good cocksucker;
saying that i am aware of teeth(bite sometime but not hard), aware of using hands but not as the primary sensation-it is a blowjob not a handjob! Love to take him to the edge a few times; pay attention to the balls and taint; show him that you are an accomplished cock artist and put that thing down your throat if you can.
Please remember that when he does cum that is your reward for a job well done, if you are not swallowing make sure he knows beforehand to avoid an awkward moment! Swallowing shows you are an accomplished fellatio artist not just some guy sucking cock because you have to to laid! i always swallow to show him that i am thankful that he gave me a bit of himself.
Above all else, look him in the eyes from time to time, it shows you are into him and not just the other way around.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The secret to giving good head in my opinion is paying attention to what technique the guy likes and use it to bring him to the edge then switch it to something else before he cums. When he gets desperate to cum, use that technique and don't stop until he stops cumming.

You know if he's likes something by the subtle changes in firmness of his erection.

Whether you use hands or not, deep throat or not, finger him or not all depends on the other guy. My advice is to either ask or go by his response.

Most people like lots of saliva, good section, stimulation focused on the corona of the cock head and signs you are really enjoying yourself.

Is there a way to keep from getting a sore cheeks/jaw soon into starting?

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
take the time to figure out what the guy likes, even ask them, some guys like it more aggressive, squeezing the base a little, lots of hand and mouth, others love its slow with lots of tongue, try things differently to start and whatever they are most receptive to roll with,

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I suck, I always pay attention to what excites the guy the most. Some guys like it slow, some guys like it hard and fast. Some like when I also use my hand, some just like the mouth.

WATCH THE TEETH! Nothing crashes the mood quicker than the teeth scratching up the dick. A little nibble sometimes is hot though.

Make sure that dick is the hottest thing you have ever seen. Or at least act like it.

Always pay attention to the balls. I will often grab the balls with my left hand while I am busy swallowing his pride and joy. The right hand will play with his nipples, chest or belly. Occasionally I stop sucking his dick and grab those balls with my mouth. I find most guys like it gently done....some guys like it a little rougher.

Have fun! If you are having fun, then they will probably have fun too.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many times talking to a guy just right in this and any other situation can make a world of difference. Tell him how beautiful it is. Let him see how much you savor his cock and suck him with patience and hunger. Like one of the others said, treat his cock like it is a gift to you. Assume a position where he can fully see you sucking him. Cup his balls and tenderly kiss his head. Nothing is hotter to a guy than when he knows how hot you are for his cock and him. Near the end let him see and feel how bad you want his cum, (if you like cum). When a guy knows you want his seed it is highly erotic for him

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many times talking to a guy just right in this and any other situation can make a world of difference. Tell him how beautiful it is. Let him see how much you savor his cock and suck him with patience and hunger. Like one of the others said, treat his cock like it is a gift to you. Assume a position where he can fully see you sucking him. Cup his balls and tenderly kiss his head. Nothing is hotter to a guy than when he knows how hot you are for his cock and him. Near the end let him see and feel how bad you want his cum, (if you like cum). When a guy knows you want his seed it is highly erotic for him
wow, perfect, and so much so I wanted to shoot my load right then...
To many young guys think its suck and suck - if I want that I poke my cock through a glory hole - or suck a cock that comes through for me to suck off. Oral delights should be just that, shared, enjoyed, savoured and totally sexual, ball cupping, ass feeling and nipple tweaking, inner thigh massage and then the important part of sucking cock, the head, the helmet (in uncut or under the skin if the guy has a foreskin), the length licked and the enjoyment of knowing the guy is seeing it all and enjoying you enjoying his cock and cum.

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there a way to keep from getting a sore cheeks/jaw soon into starting?
For some reason, when I suck off a particular buddy, my jaw seems to lock up on me. It's irritating and painful after a while. It might be the position that we're in but I have to stop, regain composure, and start in again. He always chums but it can be a bring to get him off. The countless others I suck, there is no problem at all. Just this one guy causes me pain but he's well worth it!

Reactions: Nudistpig

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For some reason, when I suck off a particular buddy, my jaw seems to lock up on me. It's irritating and painful after a while. It might be the position that we're in but I have to stop, regain composure, and start in again. He always chums but it can be a bring to get him off. The countless others I suck, there is no problem at all. Just this one guy causes me pain but he's well worth it!
persevere with your special cock sucking but maybe give his cock more stimulation before you slide it between your lips, tease his cock head with your tongue, squeeze his pre cum out in jewels onto you finger and lube his nipples... Some guys take a log long time to cum in a wet warm mouth - had one buddy I never got fully hard or a mouthful of his spunk, but it was a fun giant cock to suck.,
Just out of curiosity while you suck your buddy's cock and you jaw aches what happening to your cock?