• 5 inches

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • 6 inches

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters

I have a semi album, actually!

That said, I guess it depends, because “semi” is an ambiguous category. Still, if I had to say, I’d say my semi is 7.5” on average.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It varies because it can be fairly hard right from full flaccid state to full erection. Since fully erect it is only 4" and completely flaccid less than 2" it does little to impress potential lovers. They tend to be a bit dismayed when they see how tiny my flaccid penis is but it does little to get their juices flowing as it slowly becomes aroused and they generally tend to have difficulty hiding their disappointment when they realize I am fully erect. If I get an erection while wearing a pair of loose fitting trousers it can easily go unnoticed. If I get an erection in relatively tight thin fabric pants it is possibly assumed I have a semi . If I wear tight fitting pants of certain fabrics (Lycra for example) and I am completely soft if it wasn't for my otherwise apparent maleness you could excuse someone thinking I was a girl or someone going through a sex change. They also could be pardoned for thinking I was much much younger due to my distinctly prepubescent package but I have a difficult time being mistaken for an eleven or twelve year old.