What's the Sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed?

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be a mobile DJ. A couple asked me to DJ their fuck and to watch. So I did. They made sure to have no sheets under or over them so I could see everything. They both had great bodies. After they finished, they went at it again but, this time, they wanted to watch me masturbate while they fuck. I was so hard that I aimed to please. My precum was all over my boxer briefs from the first time. So I went slowly so I wouldn't just blow my load so fast. It was so fkn intense seeing them reach orgasm while I am jacking also to orgasm. They paid me for my "services" and I left.
A good female friend of mine makes decent money occasionally DJing swinger parties. When she told me that, I told her I'm going next time as her assistant! lol

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my 20s, married [divorced now 25-yrs] drunk alone with this hunk also drunk in my living room stretched out on my living room rug. Made moves while he was passed out by reaching into his pants very carefully to jack him to orgasm. To my knowledge he was totally out of it but not enough to enjoy the jack as I watched every move he made for fear of being caught by him or by anyone else in the house. It was totally
spur of the minute and I stole the moment throwing caution. I still recall in detail when, where, his great rock hard body, his huge hard, stiff dick, his breathing and the smell of his come on my hands. I did not wash my hands for hours just to keep his man scent as long as I could without being caught red handed by my wife. Think all were clueless at the time and are clueless today as no one said a word. Oh gawd he was a beautiful hunk, hung Italian and I could not resist the temptation that I have no regrets taking the opportunity.

Reactions: masqlnbtm

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At about 10pm on a thursday nite, I saw a nice young lady giving a guy dressed in a suit and tie, a hand job on the corner of 5th Ave and 10th street.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Another slutty moment from my past was back when I was right out of the Army and I went to a local club that catered to "18 and over". That meant that they served alcohol to anyone who could produce an ID and those under 21 could only have soft drinks. That didn't stop the girls from hooking up with guys over 21 to buy them drink. On girl saw I was buying a beer and followed me to the table I had in the corner. She wanted a beer and told me she'd "do me a big favor" if I bought her one. I figured I'd see what she'd be willing to do for the beer and I went over and got her one. The corner was very dark and the music was very loud. They had this fog machine going and you couldn't see anything below your knees on the dance floor and the table was in the right position to offer some privacy. While she drank her beer, I fingered her (no panties) and my hand was soaked withing minutes. Once she finished her beer, she dove under the table and pulled my rock hard cock out of my tight pants. My pants were down past my knees and she gave me a blow job right there under the table. I figured no one could see her, so we were safe from wondering eyes. A few couples on the dance floor near us just stopped and looked our way. I looked down between my legs to watch and realized that even though the club was dark, there were these small lights along the edge of the floor like you would have in a movie theater. It lite her up enough so that those within maybe 10 feet from us could kind of make out what she was doing. No one came closer, but we did draw a nice sized crowd. The blow job was just okay (drunken blow jobs are not the most skilled) and she couldn't get me off. She was down on me for maybe 10 minutes and then she stopped. It was then I caught the smell of urine and realized she was pissing right there under the table. She sat down in the piss and almost fell over. I got up and helped her to the ladies room. I half way there realized I didn't put my cock back in my pants and quickly stuffed it back in before I got myself kicked out. I just kind of left her at the ladies room door and asked one of the girls waiting in line if they could watch her while I went to get some paper towels to clean her up. I went into the mens room and by the time I got back to where I let her, she was gone. I'm not sure what happened to her, but that was one of the sluttiest things that ever happened to me (and trust me, I've had a lot).

Reactions: lapdog2001

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great reading on this thread - here are my contributions:

In 1979, I was 25 and dating a guy who was 38, divorced, dad of four. He brought me to the Mine Shaft, a now closed sex club in Manhattan. I felt like Alice in Wonderland....sex everywhere. My bf took his cock out and started stroking it, and I went down on him. Another guy was getting fisted in a sling. Cocksucking and fucking everywhere. I went up to the bar to get us drinks, and was felt up and down, groped and played with. The capper was one of those *shudder* moments. I had to pee, and asked him where the men's room was. He directed me to this large room that had bathtubs in it, and there were naked men in the tubs, sucking off others. He told me, just go there, unzip and start peeing.... so I did that, and a mouth clamped immediately onto my cock as I peed. It was an unforgettable night.

The following year, I had an MMF threesome with 2 friends... the guy was 'straight' and very hung.... we were all over each other - I blew him while she blew me; he sucked me while he was fucking her, etc. We are all 25 or so, and it happened in his parents' home - they were away on vacation.

More recently, I had several hot experiences with an older guy (60s to my early 50s), groping each other on the bus on the way home in the dark.... and one occasion, I went down on him - we were in the back seat. He was also married, which turned me on.

Slutty? yes, but great fun.....

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Great reading on this thread - here are my contributions:

In 1979, I was 25 and dating a guy who was 38, divorced, dad of four. He brought me to the Mine Shaft, a now closed sex club in Manhattan. I felt like Alice in Wonderland....sex everywhere. My bf took his cock out and started stroking it, and I went down on him. Another guy was getting fisted in a sling. Cocksucking and fucking everywhere. I went up to the bar to get us drinks, and was felt up and down, groped and played with. The capper was one of those *shudder* moments. I had to pee, and asked him where the men's room was. He directed me to this large room that had bathtubs in it, and there were naked men in the tubs, sucking off others. He told me, just go there, unzip and start peeing.... so I did that, and a mouth clamped immediately onto my cock as I peed. It was an unforgettable night.

The following year, I had an MMF threesome with 2 friends... the guy was 'straight' and very hung.... we were all over each other - I blew him while she blew me; he sucked me while he was fucking her, etc. We are all 25 or so, and it happened in his parents' home - they were away on vacation.

More recently, I had several hot experiences with an older guy (60s to my early 50s), groping each other on the bus on the way home in the dark.... and one occasion, I went down on him - we were in the back seat. He was also married, which turned me on.

Slutty? yes, but great fun.....
Sex back in the day before AIDS... The only thing you had to worry about was a case of the clap. I remember reading about Plato's Retreat and wishing I lived on the East Coast just so I could fuck and suck my way to oblivion. There were some hot sex clubs out here in S.F., but nothing with the history of Plato's. Hell, if I tried to remember some of the stuff I did at the Power Exchange I'd melt my brain.

DomHardOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sluttiest thing I ever witnessed was at a swinger party I went to as a friend's "date". I'm not too shy which was why she wanted me to go with her. I got there it was at a hotel that was pretty much deserted sans the party goers. An entire floor had rooms with cracked doors where you could view the acts(my only guess was the planners knew the hotel manger cause this was borderline illegal). Since my "date" was quite the minx, I got to witness and participate in many acts of debauchery (thankfully everyone was smart enough to use protection). I hooked up with a few women in their 20s (my age) and some others that could have easily been as old as my mom. (I have always had a soft spot for older women). One particularly slutty thing was having a guy and gal sucking me off while another chick sat on my face. One thing I dread is someone was taking pictures that night and someone I know will stumble on them one day browsing online. I believe after that night I had to sleep for over 12 hours just to re cooperate.

Stevie_D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex back in the day before AIDS... The only thing you had to worry about was a case of the clap. I remember reading about Plato's Retreat and wishing I lived on the East Coast just so I could fuck and suck my way to oblivion. There were some hot sex clubs out here in S.F., but nothing with the history of Plato's. Hell, if I tried to remember some of the stuff I did at the Power Exchange I'd melt my brain.

weird how much times have changed

blackguy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was going to be in a train (I dont do sloppy seconds so I was going to go first) so me, 3 other guys and her went to an old abandon building. A friend couldnt wait so he went first. I figuired I might as well just get head then I could just leave. Before I know it another guy cuts me and fucks her. I got pissed and left. I was 14 when this happened.

Stevie_D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to see Green Hornet last night with a fuck buddy of mine, and a friend of hers tagged along. Both of them gave me a blowjob in the theatre :D Reminded me of high school hahahahaha

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have several stories from my years as a cab driver. Drunks love to fuck in a cab an i'm sure they all think they're the first to do it. I think the best I ever saw though was a slut at a concert fucking two guys in the men's room. Not even in stall. My date didn't believe me I told her to go in and check since no one would even notice she was there. There was no way I was going to join in she looked nasty.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was in a takeaway one night and across the street I saw a guy put a woman up against a wall, get on his knees, lift her onto his shoulders and 'orally copulate' her.

I think they were a couple though. Husband and wife or bf/gf.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to think about this one for a while, and I go way back in the past. Being a touring musician, I've seen my share of reprobates on parade, but for slutiness I have to go with Terry's sister. Terry was a friend of mine in college in the early 80s. He and I went with a couple of guy friends out drinking on "the strip" during our second year. At the third bar this young woman comes and from behind Terry and hugs his neck while screaming his name. She had on a whole lot of make-up and a mini-skirt with a can of beer in one hand.

I looked at one of the other guys and he said that was Terry's sister, Mary. Terry & Mary? Weird parents, I thought. Anyway, Terry looked disgusted to see his sister dressed like that and drinking. She had just started college and was really spreading her wings. She took an immediate liking to me because I was "the little guy," and we became buddies drinking with the other guys.

When we left to go to another bar she and I were walking ahead of the others, and she had a wild idea to hide from them. So we ducked behind these large bushes. In the little bit of street light that was coming through the brush I could see her panties peaking out from underneath her short skirt. Naturally, I began to get hard.

Then horror of horrors she moved backwards and pushed her butt into my groin. I was busted. She asked what the hell I had in my pocket and then saw my crotch. Well, next thing I know she's unzipped my pants and gave me a brief hand job, then quickly pulled down her panties and backed into me. I didn't need any encouragement. We rutted like dogs in the bushes.

We found dark spots twice more that night before we became so plastered we could hardly walk. I know we both smelled like sex on the drive back to her dorm to drop her off, but no one said anything.

She and I never hooked up again, and honestly, she was only my third lover. Terry never mentioned it and we stayed friends, so I don't know if he didn't know anything or didn't want to say anything. But Mary was definitely the slutiest experience of my life.

Reactions: lapdog2001

B_Doodleman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few years back, I went to my first rave at the LA Coliseum. I saw literally a few dozen people having sex in the seats, while dancing, and along the wall. For an initially conservative guy, I considered that pretty slutty.

After a few more raves, I realized that was just what happened at those places. They don't stop it usually bc they're more concerned with drugs

njbigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my girl and and I were at a bar in the middle of nowhere...we started talking to this couple, who happened to be swingers. My girl and I have been to a few sex clubs in the past, and have had threesomes with another girl and with another guy, but no intercourse. Well all of a sudden he starts comming on to her, and then his wife comes on to me. Both of us are making out with this other couple right at the bar. In an hour we went outside to this huge rock in the middle of the woods behind the bar, where she started to give me a b/j and my girl gave him a b/j. Then he ate my girls pussy, and I ate his wifes. We didn't fuck, but the memory we had we still talk about today...It was incredible....

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a punk rock show at a bar, a friend of mine, a statuesque blond beauty who's a little crazy and a bit of a groupie, got into a flirty thing with a kilt-wearing band member while he was performing. As soon as the set was finished, he and my friend headed straight for the bathroom. The bathroom had no latch on the door, so people kept opening it by accident, giving us all a good look at my friend slobbering up and down on kilted band member's huge member. And I mean huge.

Another time, same girl, at a house party, in the pool, in front of everybody, "cuddling" with a guy while both of them talking to people walking by, first his hand was inside her bikini, then he was clearly fucking her from behind. No one batted an eyelid.

She's every definition of a slut, but a very nice, sweet person. And beautiful. I've always enjoyed hanging out with her, but I'm afraid to touch her!