What's the smallest cock you've ever seen / had?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Everyone always asks what was the biggest etc - I was just wondering about the other end of the scale.

And if anyone says "just now when I clicked on your gallery" - I'm coming round to see how you like it up your ass.

2. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Four inches. It was a very curvy one too. *makes a pirate face* Mean little bugger, 'e was. There was also no girth to it at all. It certainly hit the spot right at first, but after I'd loosen up a bit, it really was like a hotdog in a hallway.

We don't talk anymore. lol

3. emu

emu New Member

um, i've changed my nephew's diapers before....thankfully it was smallerr than mine at the time given that he was a newborn....

E

4. Gisella

Gold Member

I'm almost sure it was a 4"....

5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

6. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

Once I was with a guy, very cute, and a great body, tallish. I liked him a lot, he was a gardener, and I was very impressed. When we came to get undressed he was really embarrased, he looked at me, and said "oh you put me to shame".

I didn't know what to say, so I hugged him. I was really surprised at his cock, and his shame. All I was thinking was what a great guy he was and what a beautiful face he had. Sex was ok, I think it would have been better if he thought more about me/us, than his small cock. It was cute by the way. Small and perfectly formed.:wink:

I still remember how intensely attracted to him I was. I was young at the time.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

He was a little over 5 long but was still reasonably thick.. However despite being suprising good in bed not getting that deep, full feeling meant that i was never completly satisfied

It was a long few months...

8. zaza

zaza New Member

Not sure exactly as i didn`t measure,but think it was probably under 4. He was rather good as it happens. The main disadvantage was the limitations in terms of positions.

9. sares

sares New Member

4-5" and slender, and he pumped away SOOOO fast, I think he was trying to make up for it. It did not work. lol

10. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't mean to get all faghag here, but that is SO CUTE. lol

11. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    aaaahahaha

12. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

I think I've seen two of the smallest so far..

One was about 3 inches and pretty thin. There was literally no change in anything but angle between soft and erect.

The other couldn't have been 2 inches. He got a good bit wider when he was hard, but his coronal ridge was at my teeth when my lips were pressed hard against his body. He had a little belly, but even losing a lot of weight wouldn't have helped him much.

The guy with 3 inches made himself feel better by insisting that all the tendons underneath were part of his penis. It didn't neccessarily make ME feel better, but at least one of us was happy.

:rolleyes:

13. smurfpotter624

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Few months ago I dated a guy named Travis...

I'd guess that he was around 4"... that was fine with me, other issues came up.

It was never really sex or making love... more like he was masturbating inside me. He layed almost completely still both times we did it. His hands didn't move an inch and I didn't orgasm either time. End of that second week, after he didn't speak to me the entire week (he had a habit of doing that), I told him I couldn't see him anymore.

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Well, it was soft at the time but it was only 1 inch long and about as big around as my finger. The guy had giant balls bigger than your fist. Now the skinniest one was on a guy 6'2" and 220. It was at most 1.5 inches long, as skinny as my little finger ( i have small bones) and his ball sack was maybe the size of a strawberry.

15. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Just now when I clicked on your gallery.

16. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

What took you so long?

Touch your toes.

17. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

You'll have to catch me first.

*scurries*

18. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can I quote you to some of the guys at measurection? I keep trying to tell them just this, but I don't have a penis, so they don't believe me.

As for the original post: Smallest I saw was 2.5 inches. Smallest to enter me, 4.5". I don't think he knows he's small, and THANK GOD! He's awesome. He finds the right spot and hits it for as long as it takes. Then he cums and wants to do it again. I shouldn't use present tense, we're taking a little breather.

19. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    I don't know the exact measurements, but it couldn't have been more than 5" hard. The guy that it was connected to was awesome and loving so it really didn't matter at the time. For the opposite the largest guy that I was with was a total asshole and had no patience. Almost as though every other guy he had been with had no problem with him just cramming is 7" girth. He asked me if I wanted to smoke (not a cigarette). Thinking back I wonder if that would have helped any.

20. Yowsa

Yowsa New Member

Man, this is about the meanest thread I've seen. What makes you all think you're worth so damn much as a human beings? So this is what the internet has come to....

La caomo ni negra punta vielda see!

Draft saved Draft deleted