What's the smallest cock you've ever seen / had?

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yowsa said:
Man, this is about the meanest thread I've seen. What makes you all think you're worth so damn much as a human beings? So this is what the internet has come to....

La caomo ni negra punta vielda see!
oh my god, biggest drama queen ever

I am stealing that for a sig

"so this is what the internet has come to" GASP SOB

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he clearly hasn't been around, full stop.

seriously, someone who comes onto a large penis board and finds discussion about penis size and is surprised... there are no words.

what's super awesome is that it's his own bias that small is bad that is colouring his perception of the responses. there have been a lot of positive posts, but his own insecurity has obliterated them from the mental record.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
Can I quote you to some of the guys at measurection? I keep trying to tell them just this, but I don't have a penis, so they don't believe me.
BronxBombshell said:
You are welcome to quote me:smile: . Sorry to hear you don't have a penis, I hope you can find one to call your own soon.:wink:

Reactions: AlteredEgo

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife told me that when she was just out of high school she dated a guy. He was a big guy. 6'4" 225lbs. But she said when she went investigating his member was really small. She's not good with measurements, but she said when he was fully erect she could make it disappear in her hand. My wife is pretty pettite. And her hands are very small. So he was 3" or less. I know when she grabs mine she's still got another handful left. And I'm not that big. 7x5

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The size of my thumb, so 2" long, 2" girth?

He undressed while going down on me so I didn't see it until he was positioning himself to mount me (which I assume meant this was his erect state). I insisted on a condom pretty much knowing there wouldn't be one that would stay on him. No surprise, there was no condom, hence, no sex.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you said, "the better the stretch the better the sex"? How did that work for three years? Not very good sex?:smile:

It worked wonders for the 3 years. He was a great lover even though he had a small cock. As he was my first bf and I only was in my very early teens, I didn't know better.

Would I settle for his size today? Probably not - but he had a great talent with tongue, fingers - and his small cock.

To me, 3 chocolate cookies are better than one chocolate cookie. But that doesn't mean one chocolate cookie isn't very good.

I simply love chocolate - and cocks :tongue:

Reactions: AlteredEgo

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1.5''
just a head really.
no shaft at all.

I saw a guy like this in the shower room at our local pool. He was uncut with a large helmet, just like mine when I'm erect but his was just poking through his pubes with no shaft what so ever!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a guy like this in the shower room at our local pool. He was uncut with a large helmet, just like mine when I'm erect but his was just poking through his pubes with no shaft what so ever!
i confess, i didn't handle it with the sensitivity due...
i was young and had no idea such things existed.
it came as a total shock to me!
so i made excuses not to have sex and went to sleep.