What's the smallest cock you've ever seen / had?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we have a topic like this no one finds it hard to believe a girl saying she's had 1.5 inches to 3 inches but you go to the "your biggest?" topic and everyone calls the 9+ girls liars. Says a lot. Although the latter probably are liars.... :p

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When we have a topic like this no one finds it hard to believe a girl saying she's had 1.5 inches to 3 inches but you go to the "your biggest?" topic and everyone calls the 9+ girls liars. Says a lot. Although the latter probably are liars.... :p
Micropenis

micropenis is a medical condition where the penis is tiny.
1.5'' happens.

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Smallest I have ever been with appeared to be just under 4 inches.
I know many people here would have a hard time believing it, but sex with him was by far the best I have ever had.

He was by far the most passionate lover I have yet to be with. He was the one who truly showed me exactly how little size really matters.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if anyone says "just now when I clicked on your gallery" - I'm coming round to see how you like it up your ass.

This answer was not available to me since upon checking your gallery it was void of any images.....
But... It is odd I should find this now cause over the weekend I saw one of the smallest cocks on cam I have ever seen. I would guess it to have been between 2-3" he had like several finger rings on it and was stroking it and his thumb was wider than his cock . The shortest I have ever been with in person was about 5" but lucklly for me he was and is one HELLUVA piece of jock ass who loves a rough pounding and has a powerful throat on him too .

HH

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bf is on the small side, close to 5, but the smallest I ever saw in person was when we had a 3-some with a crossdresser that my bf set up. She was a tiny asian guy who was about 5'1", 90lbs, and honestly looked like a hot girl. Her lil dick looked like an oversized clit, it was maybe 2 inches hard.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Because when you post images here you are stating (as per the ToS) that "you grant [LPSG] an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to display the content. You represent that the content identifies no people under the age of 18, and that you are legally qualified to grant us this license."

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because when you post images here you are stating (as per the ToS) that "you grant [LPSG] an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to display the content. You represent that the content identifies no people under the age of 18, and that you are legally qualified to grant us this license."
yup, all of that. there's a lot of issues when it comes to posting someone else's pics.

they have to be legal and they should have given informed consent.

Last edited:

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had a couple of small ones. The first one was v short and stubby and he came before we had even done anything.

The second was short and thin but he had killer oral skills to compensate :)