What's the smallest cock you've ever seen / had?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4.5"x5.5"

No, that is not a typo, he was bigger around than he was long, and that was the bone pressed measurement. NEVER AGAIN!!! The problem with a short dick for me is it's just a lot of being poked at. :mad: He's either in or out, there are no long strokes. :irked: Total waste of me shaving my legs. :angryfire2:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad I'm not the only one to have had a micropenis guy. At the very hardest, this guy was 1.5" x 2.5/3.00". Never again unless it's an oralfest or he has some sort of extender or something. Also, he got very arrogant and said "WHY AM I THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK?!"

Oh, really? I'm the one who figured out how to make the condom stay on (use a very gentle plumbing gasket as a sort of "elastic band". Fold the condom over and over like a jeans-leg cuff until the helmet hits the right spot. The gasket, if it is made of that Crocs-type polyurethane foam, will behave like a cross between Memory Foam and a ponytail holder. Before me, he had to hold them on.), and I endured the endless, terrible oral sex you gave, and yeah you asked me if I could deep throat, but I answered before you got your pants off and there's no way anybody but one of those lizards that can unhook its jaw and fold it back against its throat could get that thing past the front half of the tongue.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So he didn't do much to endear himself to you then Empathizer ;o) I'd guess he was coming 'The Big I Am' in an attempt to knock you off balance before you had a chance to say something cruel about his size. Shame. It backfired and just made you say something cruel about his size. What a silly little π®^ç˚! There are condoms to fit guys his size, but I'm kind of enjoying the image of you getting creative with the rubber bands etc. whilst shaking your head and muttering under your breath.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel it necessary to let you ladies know that the gentleman in the attached picture will be off limits to you (he seems to be of the jocular persuasion). On a positive side, he has a nice deep finger-fucking navel.

Attachments

curious_george420

Experimental Member
Media
Well, it was soft at the time but it was only 1 inch long and about as big around as my finger. The guy had giant balls bigger than your fist. Now the skinniest one was on a guy 6'2" and 220. It was at most 1.5 inches long, as skinny as my little finger ( i have small bones) and his ball sack was maybe the size of a strawberry.

LOL - too funny. wow.

curious_george420

Experimental Member
Media
This answer was not available to me since upon checking your gallery it was void of any images.....
But... It is odd I should find this now cause over the weekend I saw one of the smallest cocks on cam I have ever seen. I would guess it to have been between 2-3" he had like several finger rings on it and was stroking it and his thumb was wider than his cock . The shortest I have ever been with in person was about 5" but lucklly for me he was and is one HELLUVA piece of jock ass who loves a rough pounding and has a powerful throat on him too .

HH

POWERFUL THROAT! hahaha

Smallest I've had was a true micropenis on a guy in one of the booths at an adult bookstore. It was no more than 1.5" long and didn't get very hard. It was about the width of my thumb. I saw it and thought it wasn't real at first but he was really enjoying going down on me and I was horny so I did the job. What really turned me on was how into it he was and I enjoyed being able to take him all without any problem. It was a lot of fun!

I realized later that I had probably been with a female-to-male transsexual and that's why his penis didn't look particularly, "normal." Either way it was cool.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Glad I'm not the only one to have had a micropenis guy. At the very hardest, this guy was 1.5" x 2.5/3.00". Never again unless it's an oralfest or he has some sort of extender or something. Also, he got very arrogant and said "WHY AM I THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK?!"

Oh, really? I'm the one who figured out how to make the condom stay on (use a very gentle plumbing gasket as a sort of "elastic band". Fold the condom over and over like a jeans-leg cuff until the helmet hits the right spot. The gasket, if it is made of that Crocs-type polyurethane foam, will behave like a cross between Memory Foam and a ponytail holder. Before me, he had to hold them on.), and I endured the endless, terrible oral sex you gave, and yeah you asked me if I could deep throat, but I answered before you got your pants off and there's no way anybody but one of those lizards that can unhook its jaw and fold it back against its throat could get that thing past the front half of the tongue.

Wow.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*goes all blushy and such* there was a quote above me about tranman peens.. i didn't just have some kinda FtM dick fit. promise :redface:

nope, F2Ms/FtMs don't often opt for phalloplasty. the results are less than satisfactory, the procedure requires muscles and skin grafts from other parts of the body and a penis pump or similar bit of ridged medical grade gizomo to achieve erections. leaving a transman with massive scarring, huge medical bills and penis the resembles and functions something like a party balloon sculpture with about the same amount of sexual feeling/response :frown:

"bottom" surgery is usually a metoidioplasty. radical hysterectomy, hormone and pumping therapy to enlarge the clitoris, freeing up the clitoris, repositioning and extending the urethra so that a transman can urinate through his penis and testicular implants inside the labia majora. the fine tuning can include lipo of the pubic fat pad.

erections are possible, sexual feeling remains intact. is a good thing. the average transman ends up with a functioning if small penis.

i wouldn't doubt for a second that Mr. Jason_els hooked up with a transman, and i am just too happy with his attitude about the whole thing.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I agree, Doc - 5" isn't actually that small at all. but then they aren't (all) saying 5" is small, just that it is the smallest they've seen.

I had a bf with 5" ish and average girth and I very much enjoyed him - I'd say most of the men I've been with fall within the 5 to 6 range and I never found 5 that much smaller than 6. I'd take a fat 5 over a skinny 6 any day.

The smallest I've seen was not much smaller than 5 - I'd say 4.5", maybe a snidge under, but thinish. The sex was poor, but I believe that was way more to do with his lack of confidence than his size - that, and I wasn't that into him. It was one of those 'had I thought about it a bit longer I wouldn't have' kinda things. Ah, the impetuousness of youth. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow to everyone that answered 5" that would make 1/2 the planet feel bad!
Almost 1 on 4 men is smaller than 5". So I consider that small; the majority ( more than 3 on 4 ) is 5" or bigger.
Even when the length is ok but the girth is smaller than 4" it s also considered small.

The smallest that I saw was on a nudist beach. Soft almost invisible - max 1" - but that was because he came out of the cold seawater :)

SnitchQitch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not a size queen, but the smallest i've SEEN is 3 inches, and obviously it never led to me HAVING it.

i usually go for 5.5-6.5 inches...... 5 maybe, but 3 is a no-go.

Reactions: kddonald