What's the smallest cock you've ever seen / had?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hey peeps - Scroll down and check the LinkBacks section below.

A load of insecure blokes on a bodybuilding website have seen this thread and are using it to boost their egos because most of them have penises over 3" long.

Bless their little hearts. :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A load of insecure blokes on a bodybuilding website have seen this thread and are using it to boost their egos because most of them have penises over 3" long.

i signed up!

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mirco Penises are made up. Just like Bigfoot. No grown man could have a 3 inch penises. Every guy penises is at least 10 inches. Or at least every guy here is 10 plus inches.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
I think his point is that micropenises are just as rare as 10+ dicks.
very true that is why i don't believe the sizes most people say when it comes this subject or "the biggest" subject.

it's funny how things considered/ researched as rare are commonly seen

i'm not a size queen, but the smallest i've SEEN is 3 inches, and obviously it never led to me HAVING it.

i usually go for 5.5-6.5 inches...... 5 maybe, but 3 is a no-go.
he prob was not hard

I agree, Doc - 5" isn't actually that small at all. but then they aren't (all) saying 5" is small, just that it is the smallest they've seen.

I had a bf with 5" ish and average girth and I very much enjoyed him - I'd say most of the men I've been with fall within the 5 to 6 range and I never found 5 that much smaller than 6. I'd take a fat 5 over a skinny 6 any day.

The smallest I've seen was not much smaller than 5 - I'd say 4.5", maybe a snidge under, but thinish. The sex was poor, but I believe that was way more to do with his lack of confidence than his size - that, and I wasn't that into him. It was one of those 'had I thought about it a bit longer I wouldn't have' kinda things. Ah, the impetuousness of youth. :rolleyes:
hey you have been with the average guy...but i have to say the difference between 5 and 6 is hardly noticable visually or phyiscally. the difference in size is just the size of a quarter..

Reactions: clcarter22

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:damnit1::liar::wtf1:
Mirco Penises are made up. Just like Bigfoot. No grown man could have a 3 inch penises. Every guy penises is at least 10 inches. Or at least every guy here is 10 plus inches.

Why do you think that? Are you 12 years old or something? :tool:
{and quite possibly a troll}

Please come back when you pull your head out of your ass.:yup:
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/e/8/9e80ce6b05db90fd22443f7281e86f1f.jpg
The Mr. 9000 Show!: 08 April 2007
File:Flacid micropenis2.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3241/2402298854_d92aef8aba.jpg?v=0
File:Men with micropenis.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
File:Micro penis.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

The World's Best Photos of coachella. Flickr Hive Mind
Micro Penis on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

There is even a whole site devoted to small penises. I'm sure some of those men have micropenises. Measurection - Discussing Man at Length - Small Penis Forum

:irked:

<edit> One of the posters in this thread is quite small as well http://www.lpsg.org/members/tiny_boy.html

Last edited:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hopefully Admistration of LPSG comes up with one stop single thread for all issues related to small/er cocks, particularly when males from other sites are linking here directly...

Those men come directly to Women Forums to double check females preferences for big/er penis in a LP board? Give me a break.

:rolleyes:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know when it comes to men, I don't think it really matters. All men wish they had an extra two or three inches anyways. If I was ten inches I would wish I was twelve inches. I'm only 6.5 inches and I am very happy with my size, as long as he gets hard like steel, I will always be happy with my dick. The only complaints I ever had were RIGHT after I got caught cheating...so I don't take those insults personal.:biggrin1:

Reactions: clcarter22

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're 100% gay...how many ladies do you show it to? :tongue:

A)It don't really matter since the OP, LP, although placing it in women's bemoanments, never specifically stated only dames could answer. (I wonder if bemoanments or dames will get me in dutch (or maybe saying get me in dutch)?) So there!

B)You ought to know, (I mean, just read the fodder around here) that gay men show off to hetero women and lesbians all the time and lesbians and hetero women show their wares to gay men all the time. (That is when the gay men aren't bedding the str8 men) Sadly, the bisexual male is rarely treated to these free shows of wild abandon and is forced to wait for office orgies to find out what Mr.Greyhound* and Ms.Trailways* have to offer.

Everyone always asks what was the biggest etc - I was just wondering about the other end of the scale.

And if anyone says "just now when I clicked on your gallery" - I'm coming round to see how you like it up your ass.

*reference to bus transportation corporations.