What's the smallest cock you've ever seen / had?

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone always asks what was the biggest etc - I was just wondering about the other end of the scale.

And if anyone says "just now when I clicked on your gallery" - I'm coming round to see how you like it up your ass.

Dont think this count but my hubby once gave me a rubber-penis-toy, or whatever the proper name is. Its a very very small penis and smallest Ive ever seen. Its basically just a head and balls and im not sure you could use it for anything nice :cool:

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was first sexualy active I had a few guys that were probably between 4 and 6" it wasn't until I slept with a guy who had what must have been about 8.5 and thick that I thought to myself, wow so this is what sex is all about! Unfortunately the smaller guys didn't give me the slightest bit of pleasure o_O

On my deployment I meet the sweetest ranger that would sneek me in to the SF compound.. They had a pool and it was best place on fob and tons of men.. He was cute and into me so I used what I had to keep using the pool lol long story short he was as big as my thumb.. Amazing guy super small dick

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A guy the size of a male pinky. Never would have expected it. About 5-10ish tall and ...a lil overweight. He knew he was small. Oh well.

D

deleted817718

4-5" and slender, and he pumped away SOOOO fast, I think he was trying to make up for it. It did not work. lol
That sadly sounds like me and my sexual performance. If it was over in under a minute it will be an exact match.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know when it comes to men, I don't think it really matters. All men wish they had an extra two or three inches anyways. If I was ten inches I would wish I was twelve inches. I'm only 6.5 inches and I am very happy with my size, as long as he gets hard like steel, I will always be happy with my dick. The only complaints I ever had were RIGHT after I got caught cheating...so I don't take those insults personal.:biggrin1:

I guess I never really answered the question, In my world, there really isn't a dick too small. Some of the best dicks that I have sucked have been four inches or about that. If a guy was nine inches and soft....I'd rather have someone that was four inches and rock hard. I had a regular suck buddy, about five inches, uncut and rock hard. The best part of sucking his cock was swallowing his amazingly huge load of cum. He had some really powerful spurts and globs of cum, besides, cute and sexy is fun to play with.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
*goes all blushy and such* there was a quote above me about tranman peens.. i didn't just have some kinda FtM dick fit. promise :redface:

nope, F2Ms/FtMs don't often opt for phalloplasty. the results are less than satisfactory, the procedure requires muscles and skin grafts from other parts of the body and a penis pump or similar bit of ridged medical grade gizomo to achieve erections. leaving a transman with massive scarring, huge medical bills and penis the resembles and functions something like a party balloon sculpture with about the same amount of sexual feeling/response :frown:

"bottom" surgery is usually a metoidioplasty. radical hysterectomy, hormone and pumping therapy to enlarge the clitoris, freeing up the clitoris, repositioning and extending the urethra so that a transman can urinate through his penis and testicular implants inside the labia majora. the fine tuning can include lipo of the pubic fat pad.

erections are possible, sexual feeling remains intact. is a good thing. the average transman ends up with a functioning if small penis.

i wouldn't doubt for a second that Mr. Jason_els hooked up with a transman, and i am just too happy with his attitude about the whole thing.

I think this view of phalloplasty is a bit outdated...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think this view of phalloplasty is a bit outdated...
Not really.

It's not like there have been huge gains in procedural technology/method. The resulting phallus is still constructed from muscle and skin grafts. Erection still requires some mechanism, rods or pump. Aesthetics depend on the skill of the surgeon.

While transmen are opting for phalloplasty top surgery is more common by a huge percentage. The physical demand, the healing time, the scarring and cost often remove surgery as an option.

Least this holds true of the transmen in my circle. Ages 18 to 50, transman to genderqueer, straight, gay and asexual.

supermicro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was first sexualy active I had a few guys that were probably between 4 and 6" it wasn't until I slept with a guy who had what must have been about 8.5 and thick that I thought to myself, wow so this is what sex is all about! Unfortunately the smaller guys didn't give me the slightest bit of pleasure o_O

Are you being serious? Five inches is roughly average. LOL, if a thick 8.5 incher is what it takes then my thin 2.7 incher isn't going to touch sides.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh women.....pretty soon we'll be having women claim they seen a inverse penis at -2.5". The stories keep getting more bizarre and exaggerated as you try to "out do " each other. You guys see a lot of penis' from your basement dungeon.

Also, you guys walk around with a ruler because most of you can't measure for shit. Yet when it comes to penis you have an eagle eye measurements. Let's start with parallel parking and spatial measurements and then move to .5" eyed accuracy,

In summation: Just like "biggest penis threads:, any penis thread is useless because it degenerates into a pissing contest.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ahh women.....pretty soon we'll be having women claim they seen a inverse penis at -2.5". The stories keep getting more bizarre and exaggerated as you try to "out do " each other. You guys see a lot of penis' from your basement dungeon.

Also, you guys walk around with a ruler because most of you can't measure for shit. Yet when it comes to penis you have an eagle eye measurements. Let's start with parallel parking and spatial measurements and then move to .5" eyed accuracy,

In summation: Just like "biggest penis threads:, any penis thread is useless because it degenerates into a pissing contest.
Then we have have the guy who's cooler and smarter than all the lonely losers in any given forum. Ironic that he's alway telling them how much time they've wasted there, yet here he is, all the time, all over the forum.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Then we have have the guy who's cooler and smarter than all the lonely losers in any given forum. Ironic that he's alway telling them how much time they've wasted there, yet here he is, all the time, all over the forum.

Well, he is from the centre of the Universe (Toronto) so that might be why he knows more than everyone else....

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A guy who I messed around with my freshman year in college... he was no more than 4 inches hard; not much thickness. Tiny soft. Otherwise he was quite attractive and like 5-9ish tall, average build.

Reactions: BetterFuture

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
but were the shorter guys thick???

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you being serious? Five inches is roughly average. LOL, if a thick 8.5 incher is what it takes then my thin 2.7 incher isn't going to touch sides.
You're absolutely right hunni, I'm afraid even an average 5 or 6 does nothing for me xx