What's the smallest cock you've ever seen / had?

I'm supposed to put in this much effort, for a stranger, literally during the FIRST FIVE MINUTES I HAVE EVER BEEN IN A BDSM CLUB??! Are you serious right now? I'm supposed to request/find furniture or fixtures I don't even know whether or not they have? Do I fucking owe him something? No, I do not! He's some random guy in a dimly lit room who isn't even particularly interested in making sure I know exactly what he wants. If I'd have just stepped on him as he presented himself, without asking questions, I'd have just stepped on his nuts too, and kept it moving. I don't owe him a moment's thought, let alone any physical effort. I didn't owe him what little of my attention he did get. Why is that so upsetting to you?
I hate those rooms....sticky floors. Feels like one is walking on fly paper. One can just about hear the squeals of still alive semen trying to escape when you step on them.........brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...shivers up my spine. :scream: icky, icky, tickytacky.

Guess i'm not a real pig then. I try, but I just can't do eet.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I figured you'd have a reasonable chance and at worst it's a thought for the future.

I don't expect you to go back in time and do it or anything like that but from originally reading, can't do didn't really seem to be the issue.

too much mental energy being spent on a stranger I didn't particularly care about during my first five minutes ever in a BDSM club.
Besides, I don't have any stomping/standing/crushing fantasies.
this much effort, for a stranger,
the FIRST FIVE MINUTES I HAVE EVER BEEN IN A BDSM CLUB??!
Do I fucking owe him something? No, I do not!
I don't owe him a moment's thought, let alone any physical effort. I didn't owe him what little of my attention he did get.
All caps was a lazy way of indicating emphasis. I will write this as plainly as I can. I couldn't give him what he wanted because the situation, as presented, made it impossible to easily and safely grant his desire without crossing his boundaries. Was I presented with a sturdy, elevated, flat surface? No. So, I could not do it. As I implied, I began thinking about a solution, but as I imagined his body in different positions, I got bored, and decided a stranger, especially that stranger, didn't warrant even the few moments I had already spent assessing my options and asking for clarification. Now, imagine my ire, 17 years after the fact, to be dedicating many times more of that time and energy to resolving the obstacles here with you. Do you not realize, can you not imagine how utterly tedious I have found this entire exchange? I'll spell it out for you: I am not enjoying this.

What leads you to believe I'm upset?
Because I have explained myself, but you won't let it go. You are persistently insistent.

I say, "It's too much energy for him and the specific situation. Besides, I just got there, had never been anyplace like that before, and there were far more interesting things to see and do. Plus, I'm not really into it."

You say, "But it doesn't take much energy at all. Just 30 seconds."

"Yeah, but it's 30 seconds more than he deserves, and all of your solutions are impractical in the scenario, and therefore not very useful, even back at that time. I don't feel inclined to think about it, so what makes you think I would have felt inclined to put physical energy ascertaining the availability of, and then procuring any of the things you suggested? Have you forgotten I've only just arrived and have never been to such a place before? I'm starting to think you're just fucking with me."

"Yeah, but maybe you could do this awkward thing you have pointed out is impractical, and not something you're particularly into, if it comes up in the future, because I have done all of this helpful brainstorming for you."

"Are you for real, Bro, or have I just been in the Twilight Zone?"

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate those rooms....sticky floors. Feels like one is walking on fly paper. One can just about hear the squeals of still alive semen trying to escape when you step on them.........brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...shivers up my spine. :scream: icky, icky, tickytacky.

Guess i'm not a real pig then. I try, but I just can't do eet.
The floors were not sticky. It was pretty clean, actually.

hung dick123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once on a date and we went back to his place and started fooling around and he stopped and said to me that he was really small and I replied, thats ok. Well, I had a shock when I saw it, it was smaller than my pinky finger when hard and I don't have big hands, but the balls on this guy were huge! He was a big guy though, like 6'2, 300 pounds.

The floors were not sticky. It was pretty clean, actually.
Must of been an upmarket joint to the ones I visited then :).

But hey, I sometimes sus out the dark, dingy questionable characters and characteresses.

My death stare is my friend :)

I have kind of a tick. I like to measure... everything. Everything. If I can see it, I will eventually have the urge to measure it.

Hmmm! There must be something that explains this. I doubt if it genetic as it is too specific. Can you remember the first instance of this obsession?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the time I was diagnosed in my late teens, they stopped at dyscalculia. This determination was made by the school psychologist. He taught the students who sat next to me in math how to reframe everything our instructor taught in a manner I could digest. In this manner, until budget cuts discontinued his program, I was able to get through my math courses, and consequently, my science courses. Once he was gone, I was lost, for a time.

I'm not a priest. Save your confession for mass.
From a photo? If you can't see how many ways that's dissimilar from real life, 3-d perception, really and truly cannot, then I've given your brain more credit than is due. LOL

Done with you now.

FRAT. Damn you are long winded. But most compulsive liars.

Media
2226.gif

Growing up with undiagnosed ADHD, playing quietly with my rulers and protractors kept me out of trouble in school, and allowed me to focus when my mind was wandering. It led to a lifetime of curiosity about the dimensions of things. I come from a family of seamstresses. I have made about 1/4 of my wardrobe. In my family, women had to do home maintenance, repairs, cooking/baking, sewing/crocheting and all of these crafts mean measuring the same sorts of things over and over.

I just had the feeling there must be something more drastic or traumatic!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't know what to do with it.
This. I think this might be universal the first time anyone sees an erection smaller than they knew was possible. When I saw that 2.5" one, I assumed it was flaccid. Intending to bring it to life, I grabbed it. I was absolutely stunned when it felt like the hardest erection I ever encountered (before or since). Not only was it hard, it acted like hardness was its very own super power. It was also so weirdly composed. I've written about it many times in this site before. It was shaped like a dreidel, including having flat sides and a pointy tip. Like it was whittled down. I had no idea such a thing could exist, especially on a grown man. I really wish he'd found some way to warn me, or reassure me, but I suppose he was worried about my reaction. I sucked it to completion a few times to buy time to think. Ultimately, I decided to lull him to sleep and sneak away. His weird little penis wasn't the only reason I came to that conclusion, but I suppose my shock at discovering it was a significant part of it. It was like the strangeness was the last straw. The size was part of the strangeness. If I ever saw something like it again, I would try it out.

What did you do?

Reactions: Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This. I think this might be universal the first time anyone sees an erection smaller than they knew was possible. When I saw that 2.5" one, I assumed it was flaccid. Intending to bring it to life, I grabbed it. I was absolutely stunned when it felt like the hardest erection I ever encountered (before or since). Not only was it hard, it acted like hardness was its very own super power. It was also so weirdly composed. I've written about it many times in this site before. It was shaped like a dreidel, including having flat sides and a pointy tip. Like it was whittled down. I had no idea such a thing could exist, especially on a grown man. I really wish he'd found some way to warn me, or reassure me, but I suppose he was worried about my reaction. I sucked it to completion a few times to buy time to think. Ultimately, I decided to lull him to sleep and sneak away. His weird little penis wasn't the only reason I came to that conclusion, but I suppose my shock at discovering it was a significant part of it. It was like the strangeness was the last straw. The size was part of the strangeness. If I ever saw something like it again, I would try it out.

What did you do?

I tried to give him a blowjob but it didn't work out too well. There wasn't any shaft to speak of...just the head. Actually, initially I thought the shaft would pop out a bit after some stimulation! But it didn't work, and I realize now he had a micropenis. I understand now why he was so shifty about getting naked. And he never called me again.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
All caps was a lazy way of indicating emphasis. I will write this as plainly as I can. I couldn't give him what he wanted because the situation, as presented, made it impossible to easily and safely grant his desire without crossing his boundaries. Was I presented with a sturdy, elevated, flat surface? No. So, I could not do it. As I implied, I began thinking about a solution, but as I imagined his body in different positions, I got bored, and decided a stranger, especially that stranger, didn't warrant even the few moments I had already spent assessing my options and asking for clarification. Now, imagine my ire, 17 years after the fact, to be dedicating many times more of that time and energy to resolving the obstacles here with you. Do you not realize, can you not imagine how utterly tedious I have found this entire exchange? I'll spell it out for you: I am not enjoying this.

Because I have explained myself, but you won't let it go. You are persistently insistent.

I say, "It's too much energy for him and the specific situation. Besides, I just got there, had never been anyplace like that before, and there were far more interesting things to see and do. Plus, I'm not really into it."

"Yeah, but it's 30 seconds more than he deserves, and all of your solutions are impractical in the scenario, and therefore not very useful, even back at that time. I don't feel inclined to think about it, so what makes you think I would have felt inclined to put physical energy ascertaining the availability of, and then procuring any of the things you suggested? Have you forgotten I've only just arrived and have never been to such a place before? I'm starting to think you're just fucking with me."

"Yeah, but maybe you could do this awkward thing you have pointed out is impractical, and not something you're particularly into, if it comes up in the future, because I have done all of this helpful brainstorming for you."

Persistently insistent? Seems like an exaggeration? A question followed by a relatively short response?

Though you have to admit it's really silly when you think about it. There are no( medium to low surfaces other than the ground, which is impractical in that specific club but yet you can easily find this thing that not only suspends you off of the ground securely and safely but it also spins while doing so(probably expensive too), something you don't just find any ol' where vs this common day general thing that's present in so many places xD

Persistently insistent? A question followed by a relatively short response is persistently insistent? o3o it wasn't like i was saying you should have done something or that you were wrong for not doing something. I was talking about the pure physical aspect. To step on. The act of stepping. If you didn't want to, you didn't want to but that wasn't really the focus of my question being about wanting to.

Though not 100% sure if you meant you were looking at a catherine's wheel, an actual one. Or just talking about one through just conversation (with or without like it being in some book they had or something)

o3o if there was one, it's a bit silly don't you think? We don't have basic furnishing or common geometric shapes immediately on hand but we do have this really expensive device that suspends people safely...and you can spin them around on it :D

(though maybe I misunderstood but I was under the assumption this club would of had equipment that one may not easily have access to at home as well as some pretty basic stuff )

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Persistently insistent? Seems like an exaggeration? A question followed by a relatively short response?

Though you have to admit it's really silly when you think about it. There are no( medium to low surfaces other than the ground, which is impractical in that specific club but yet you can easily find this thing that not only suspends you off of the ground securely and safely but it also spins while doing so(probably expensive too), something you don't just find any ol' where vs this common day general thing that's present in so many places xD

Persistently insistent? A question followed by a relatively short response is persistently insistent? o3o it wasn't like i was saying you should have done something or that you were wrong for not doing something. I was talking about the pure physical aspect. To step on. The act of stepping. If you didn't want to, you didn't want to but that wasn't really the focus of my question being about wanting to.

Though not 100% sure if you meant you were looking at a catherine's wheel, an actual one. Or just talking about one through just conversation (with or without like it being in some book they had or something)

o3o if there was one, it's a bit silly don't you think? We don't have basic furnishing or common geometric shapes immediately on hand but we do have this really expensive device that suspends people safely...and you can spin them around on it :D

(though maybe I misunderstood but I was under the assumption this club would of had equipment that one may not easily have access to at home as well as some pretty basic stuff )
awww my draft thing merged, oh wellz.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried to give him a blowjob but it didn't work out too well. There wasn't any shaft to speak of...just the head. Actually, initially I thought the shaft would pop out a bit after some stimulation! But it didn't work, and I realize now he had a micropenis. I understand now why he was so shifty about getting naked. And he never called me again.
We did kind of the opposite. He called me and emailed, and texted, but I ignored this until he sent me the cutest email with a private joke. It reminded me what I really liked about him, and I decided I was open to friendship if sex was permanently off the table. I wasn't mature enough to discuss my thoughts with him. So, I made it a condition of friendship that we would not hash out why I came to this conclusion. I still don't know how I'd say, "Your cheapness, over-use of styling products, deception about your height, and the condition of your apartment were all off-putting, and then I didn't know what to do about your surprising erection. I had far more questions than answers about how to enjoy it, especially since you said you don't eat pussy, and I panicked and fled." I closed the door to discussion, and he never responded to me. Either he needed to know why, or he just wanted a fuck buddy, as we had discussed. I'll never know.

Do you suppose your button mushroom fella was too embarrassed, or experienced too much body shame to speak to you again? Did he seem to like your efforts? Did he try to provide pleasure to you?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We did kind of the opposite. He called me and emailed, and texted, but I ignored this until he sent me the cutest email with a private joke. It reminded me what I really liked about him, and I decided I was open to friendship if sex was permanently off the table. I wasn't mature enough to discuss my thoughts with him. So, I made it a condition of friendship that we would not hash out why I came to this conclusion. I still don't know how I'd say, "Your cheapness, over-use of styling products, deception about your height, and the condition of your apartment were all off-putting, and then I didn't know what to do about your surprising erection. I had far more questions than answers about how to enjoy it, especially since you said you don't eat pussy, and I panicked and fled." I closed the door to discussion, and he never responded to me. Either he needed to know why, or he just wanted a fuck buddy, as we had discussed. I'll never know.

Do you suppose your button mushroom fella was too embarrassed, or experienced too much body shame to speak to you again? Did he seem to like your efforts? Did he try to provide pleasure to you?

He was so attentive in other areas, especially with massage/touch. He really had me going. I think he was just too embarrassed to call again...I got the impression he was shamed by his body, and maybe I went overboard trying to make him feel okay? Like enthusiastically giving a BJ, really going at it, not caring. Later on, I could see how my actions probably served to make him feel worse.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I keep saying I couldn't do it the way he asked me to, and even clarified that I didn't want to figure out some other way, and emphasized that he didn't merit the effort. You keep saying I could, and the effort is minimal. You're *still* doing it. (Do you like asterisks better than caps?) You're doing it right now. It's not an exaggeration. Not at all. (Still tedious. I like *you*. If you were anyone else you'd be on my ignore list because this conversation is obnoxious.)

I was talking about the pure physical aspect. To step on. The act of stepping.
And you're still wrong. The exact scenario is:

• Step on penis
  • Penis must end up between ball of boot-clad foot and floor
  • Penis is shorter than ballsack
  • Ballsack is very full, like a big pillow for the little penis
  • Ballsack must not be incorporated and does not tolerate pressure
  • Human male is not flat, and short erection does not reach floor
  • As much of my weight as possible should be transferred to the foot on the cock.
It isn't possible. Full fucking stop. Could I have thought of some way that wasn't exactly what he wanted? Maybe. But it wasn't what he asked for. In my mind, I considered different positions that might afford the necessary access, but then I quickly drew the conclusion that I was thinking too hard about something I didn't care about, and told him so in a way he found titillating.

if there was one, it's a bit silly don't you think? We don't have basic furnishing or common geometric shapes immediately on hand but we do have this really expensive device that suspends people safely...and you can spin them around on it
Aren't you making assumptions about the layout of the club? Yes, they had a Catherine wheel, a St. Andrew's cross, some four-poster bed frames, different kinds of benches for bondage and discipline in a variety of positions, a table with stirrups, and much more. But I just fuckin' got there. I barely had time for my eyes to adjust to the dim, amber-red light. I hadn't even decided if I was purely an observer, or willing to interact. I hadn't even given my juice to the "bartender". The wheel was way in the back on the lower level. The cross was the first thing at the top of the stairs on the upper level. My first impression was of a lot of activity. I went with a similarly curious female friend. Other than sticking to each other like glue, we hadn't decided where to go, what to do, what to watch.

We arrived, showed ID, and were allowed in far enough to pay entrance. We opened our winter coats to reveal that we were eligible for the female/female-presenting, dressed in fetish attire discount. We paid, and may have checked our coats. Memory is fuzzy on that, but I don't remember having my coat when I was approached by a man who slithered up to me on his belly, then rolled over onto his back to make his request while referring to me as a Goddess and himself as a worm. I was only a few feet into the room, talking with my friend about what we should do at that point. That's the scenario.

You should learn to take me at face value. Honoring the specific request made Was. Not. Possible. I quickly learned about myself that I didn't want to find some work-around to accommodate him. End of. Even if I had allowed my thoughts to get as far as equipment (I stopped at potential body positioning.) I hadn't seen anything. All my mind had time to register was 'activity from a few dozen entities in dimly lit space, wall with windows to left, large bed with large crowd to right, "bar" ahead and to right, what the fuck is this man on the floor about'.

I say over and over it was impossible. Couldn't do it. You keep insisting that there was a way, yet none of your suggestions actually get his dick between my foot and the floor. It was impossible. And I didn't want to. Are you done yet? Or are you going to persist and insist and then continue to claim you are not?

Later on, I could see how my actions probably served to make him feel worse.
Same. I often think I may have caused harm in that situation, and wish I had been more mature and talked to him frankly about things. Instead, I talked to my equally immature friends who assured me I was doing the right thing. Ah, retrospect.

Reactions: Enid