What's the smallest??

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dicklittle, Apr 8, 2007.

1. dicklittle

dicklittle Active Member

Albums:
    Just out of curiosity here but what is the smalles penis you have experienced and been satisfied with? I am just over 5" in length and my partner is very happy with it.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

The best lover I ever had was barely 7"x5".

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

The smallest I have experienced AND been satisfied with? Hrm... I think he was about 6x5.

4. smiley75220

smiley75220 Active Member

Albums:
    I´ve witnessed three dicks that were only 3 inches long when they were hard. I am the biggest size queen in the world and I remember not knowing what to do in this situation. It was awful, dreadful would be the right word, sex. Because you know, I didn´t want to be rude or anything. I just didnt want to say, your penis is to small i gotta go. So i finished what I started, left, and gave them the whole let´s be friends talk. And of course, I got called the asshole. And what is even funnier, after time had passed and I became friends with these three gentlemen, they admitted that they were size queens themselves. LOL

5. dicklittle

dicklittle Active Member

Albums:
    Before joining I never realized how much smaller other men were. Now Im grateful for my tonsil tickler.

6. choney

choney New Member

I was thinking the same thing. I have only seen a couple smaller than me. Of course I was with guys no less than 9 for the first few. But the last guy I was with almost came in the first 45 seconds. Apparently my jr. does the job!

7. B_denis11

B_denis11 New Member

I have mentioned this before, but one of the sexiest men I ever knew was a college gymnast who was born without a penis. He made up for it in other ways, but it was difficult to get used to it. I have done research in the meanwhile and found that every so often a male IS born without a penis. The sad thing is that many of these boys are re-assigned as females, ruining their lives. Dennis

8. Andresito

Andresito Member

I did not measure him, but maybe he was 5 or 7 cm, and very thin.

I was active, and he passive. It was a great experience, I like small penises.

And for the stereotype record: it was the first and only time that someone offered me drugs during sex, and he was from Colombia (but living in USA)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice