What's the smallest??

dicklittle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just out of curiosity here but what is the smalles penis you have experienced and been satisfied with? I am just over 5" in length and my partner is very happy with it.

I´ve witnessed three dicks that were only 3 inches long when they were hard. I am the biggest size queen in the world and I remember not knowing what to do in this situation. It was awful, dreadful would be the right word, sex. Because you know, I didn´t want to be rude or anything. I just didnt want to say, your penis is to small i gotta go. So i finished what I started, left, and gave them the whole let´s be friends talk. And of course, I got called the asshole. And what is even funnier, after time had passed and I became friends with these three gentlemen, they admitted that they were size queens themselves. LOL

choney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was thinking the same thing. I have only seen a couple smaller than me. Of course I was with guys no less than 9 for the first few. But the last guy I was with almost came in the first 45 seconds. Apparently my jr. does the job!

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have mentioned this before, but one of the sexiest men I ever knew was a college gymnast who was born without a penis. He made up for it in other ways, but it was difficult to get used to it. I have done research in the meanwhile and found that every so often a male IS born without a penis. The sad thing is that many of these boys are re-assigned as females, ruining their lives. Dennis

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I did not measure him, but maybe he was 5 or 7 cm, and very thin.

I was active, and he passive. It was a great experience, I like small penises.

And for the stereotype record: it was the first and only time that someone offered me drugs during sex, and he was from Colombia (but living in USA)