Whats the Smallest

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 3664shaken, May 26, 2007.

1. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

Okay, I'm new to the LPSG, but I am pretty experienced in the sex department. The only thing that has surprised me here (other than the non-judge-mental-ness) is size of the smallest guy you have been with.

Maybe we are size queens but in all honestly what is the smallest guy you have been with (in length). I have never measured but I would say the smallest was 5 1/2" in length.

Can somebody honestly say they have been with someone less than 5"?

If so what do you think the girth was?

2. Blocko

Blocko Member

Only going on second hand experience, but I have female friends who've told me they've been with smaller guys... based on what they showed me with their hands... some of them have been with 3 and 4 inchers.

3. B_whitewifeaddicted

B_whitewifeaddicted New Member

HELLO. MY NAME IS ANN AND MY POOR CUCKED HUBBY HAS A MICROPENIS. HIS IS UNDER TWO INCHES ERECT AND UNDER ONE INCH FLACCID. MY CLIT IS ACTUALLY LARGER THAN HIS ERECT PENIS.

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Hello, Caps Lock.

Are you frightening his cock into shrinking to an ever smaller size over time? :rolleyes:

Since it states that he measures "2 to 3 inches" at Cuckyboy.com:

---> clickety

5. Onslow

Gold Member

Now let me see if I got this right--
    You're profile says you are 39, you say in your post that you are "pretty experienced in the sex department" and yet claim to have encountered as the smallest a 5-and-a-half incher? Wow! Either you're measuring wrong or you have just been encountering those who help bring the averages up. By the time I was 30 I had already encountered and engaged with a few under the 5" line. (of course I am something of a whoring slut). No, I did not measure them all but a hand and mouth and rear entry test give a fairly good idea what is being presented. The smallies functioned decently enough-- in many cases much better than some of the oversized drills.

As for girth, I met and measured off one gentleman years back. He was a 4.25 in length and a screwy 7.5 in girth. It looked like a mushroom growing out of his body and it was indeed magic. I don't spend a lot of time measuring, I usually go with a man according to appearance and personality and work with what he has--sexual compulsion is nondescriminatory in my case when it comes to size. If it functions, that's all that matteres. There have been other short fatties, just as there are the long thinnies. Again, it's what is done with it.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

this thread has been done.

but.

relationship, 4" & slim.

one would be fuck buddt had less than 2", so it never happened.
    until i'd seen it i would never have believed it.

7. zaza

zaza New Member

Just under 4inches, proportionally slim. He and I must have had chemistry cos sex was very good.

Onslow was 4.25 length and 7.25 girth difficult. All the disadvantages of small and disadvantages of very thick springs to mind. Then again I always say don`t knock it till you try it

8. Onslow

Gold Member

It was something of a hellish nightmare. Oral was impossible. A few nice licks but no way to get the fat peice in my mouth. If I got him in there while he was flacid or only starting to build it would go in but at some point it would become too big and he litterally would be stuck with my choppers in a rather dangerous position so he'd think of something non sexual and then remove himself. (I was less experienced back then). Hand jobs on him were a standard. For anal sex, it fit, although it involved him on my back side holding around my waist and keeping me close with very close grinding--it was very strange. We also had a few Hop on Pop moments where he lay on his back and I hopped on for a ride. I was immensely attracted to him so that helped.

And the bonus--he shot a huge amount and it was darned tasty!

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I know a girl who was with a guy who was no more than three inches erect. The guy was one of my flatmate's cousins. It was funny because they're all giants (body wise)...she called it a needle dick. As I recall, the cousin insulted/ridiculed the girl and she retorted with a jibe about his manhood...

10. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    A female friend in college told me she was with a guy whose penis was about as big as my pinky, maybe a little thicker. She said she had heard about how small he was, and was curious. I also knew this guy he told me he had learned how to use his rep to get woman in bed. It was kind of the same as having a rep for being the big/biggest. Some women were curious enough to find out first hand.

11. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

My ex said she was with a small guy too, she said it fit in the palm of her hand (widthways). But she said it may have been cos he was on drugs. But it was kinda tiny. Her ex was tiny too...or maybe average. I forget.

Also, the ex before her, when we were 'on a break' she had this ONS/strange situation with this guy and she said he was slipping out of the condom and she couldn't even feel him inside and that she didn't even know he'd came.

So 'twould seem there are a few knocking about. Seems more than I thought actually.

12. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I for one like smaller average cocks

13. treble99

treble99 New Member

What that big, Im on the wrong forum. Ill get my coat!:smile:

14. Principessa

Gold Member

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

My smallest was slightly over 5 and roughly 4.5 girth. And eveen though he alwasy made me orgasm i doubt i would be satisfied with any smaller than that

16. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I don't go around with a measuring tape. :biggrin1:

I have been with two guys I couldn't feel at all (not even sure if we even had sex! And one of them was my first!), and two that I could barely feel. One of the ones I could barely feel was extremely good at foreplay though, and I had really high hopes! Oh well...

Draft saved Draft deleted