Whats the strangest request you've had from a lpsg member?

D_Goldsworthy Fingernuts

Just Browsing
Media
Hi lads and ladies, I was just wondering what weird requests any of you have had while being a member here?
I haven't been a member long, but in the short time I have, a few people have asked me to do shall we say some odd things!
Most of which I am happy to oblige! One man ask me to wank over a pic of his wife and send it to him! No probs there! I consider myself to be open minded and i think we are all here because we like to show off a bit. But some people here have a very vivid imagination to say the least! Not that I am complaining we all like the attention!
It did freak me out at first but then i thought fuck it and I also discovered the ignore button!
Was just wondering if anybody else has got a story they would like to share?
Thanks

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I had a guy ask me to make a video of myself jerking off with peanut butter on my cock as a lubricant and then scrape the finished product (PB and C)off my cock onto a peice of bread. I ignored his email.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi lads and ladies, I was just wondering what weird requests any of you have had while being a member here?
Was just wondering if anybody else has got a story they would like to share? Thanks
I had a guy that was into cyber then he ramped up into the freaky zone. He wanted to cyber an orgy; but not just any orgy an incestuous orgy :yuck: involving my 70 year old parents, his mom, and of course the two of us.
:puke: We no longer chat. :smile:

Well each to their own i suppose! But its just the same as us lads asking a girl to send us a pair of nickers!
Its when people ask you to stick your dick in your own ass and shit on it is where it get strange!
:yuck: :aargh4: :puke:

I had a guy ask me to make a video of myself jerking off with peanut butter on my cock as a lubricant and then scrape the finished product (PB and C)off my cock onto a piece of bread. I ignored his email.
Eeeww! :yuck:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I had a guy ask me to make a video of myself jerking off with peanut butter on my cock as a lubricant and then scrape the finished product (PB and C)off my cock onto a peice of bread. I ignored his email.

I'm still waiting for you to fulfill my request.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A guy in his thirties here wanted to see my stuff on cam, but he had no desire to reciprocate because he isn't large. I wasn't really into it, and he suddenly had to cut me off due to his lover coming home. I have since removed my yahoo address.