Whats the strangest request you've had from a lpsg member?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hotmilf did my pm send you runnin for the [malibu] hills?

I'm busted!!! :tongue:

No, I haven't run for the hills. My mom "job" has been running me ragged lately, and I wanted to save your pm for when I could give it the full attention that it deserves... :rolleyes: (sorry it took so long:eek:)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he wanted to meet me in a hotel with his girlfriend who is also on here
except his girlfriend was himself

i'm embarassed, i bought 2 corsages for them ;-(

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm busted!!! :tongue:

No, I haven't run for the hills. My mom "job" has been running me ragged lately, and I wanted to save your pm for when I could give it the full attention that it deserves... :rolleyes: (sorry it took so long:eek:)

I understand, my young sugarboytoy duties got in the way of my pm to you for a few months :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm still waiting for you to fulfill my request.
And I'm still waiting for you to complete our deal. The deal was, you show me yours, and I show you mine.:biggrin1:

I knew it :) was it crunchy or smooth peanut butter, I find the crunchy kind has a nice exfoliating effect.
If I'm being honest, I've always found that crunchy peanut butter has this annoying side effect. Besides, I'm a jelly man.:smile:

jeff does requests? ok. jeff, i'd love it if you had a video of you watching Dr. Who while drinking a coffee from Starbucks. oh yeah, that'll be hot. :biggrin1:
I don't drink coffee. However, I shall do it for you because you have such an excellent sense of what a good video is.:rolleyes:

The coffee or the video?
Obviously the sex.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
on lpsg i was offered a 3some...he said his m8 was 11.5 and he was 10.5......think it wasnt genuine offer however ......so declined......would have said yes if i didnt think otherwise but never had a 3some b4 :0(

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some snot nosed punk actually once told me to shut up and leave the thread. Some guys just can't recognize greatness when they see it. He know who he is.