What's the TRUTH about the biggest cock?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
If jonah falcon has a cock of 35 cm long... 20 cm girth.. and Science told us that the only correctly measured and working was one of 30 cm circa... what about theese ones??? take a look at this link and please express you opinions... are the real? could the work? they need too much blood in IMO to get enough hard to get inside a pussy or an ass...

d-sex

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It doesn't say anything interesting: Who has the biggest cock? The old saying goes that "Black guys have monster cocks"... the same usual BS.

Yeah they're all fake and for that matter, is it just me or have I seen a lot more big white guys than black guys?

I mean, there are big and small of both (and everyone else for that matter) but overall, I really have never seen anything to back up the idea that black guys are in any way (on average) larger than white guys (on average).

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Saw Jonah Falcon's in a documentary - apparently it doesn't "work". (That is, it doesn't fill with blood. I mean seriously, he'd pass out if it did.)

the only reason why his dick didn't work is because he can't show what he doesn't have.....

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only reason why his dick didn't work is because he can't show what he doesn't have.....

True dat. Mandingo challenged Jonah to a "size contest" to see who was bigger and he declined.

Mandingo is probably bigger than Jonah and definitely has a more functional penis.

But then a big penis is not everything. I'm a good few inches taller than Mandingo and probably a fair bit prettier :tongue:

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Saw Jonah Falcon's in a documentary - apparently it doesn't "work". (That is, it doesn't fill with blood. I mean seriously, he'd pass out if it did.)

Another misnomer is passing out due to lack of blood circulation caused by a massive erection. Adults have about 10 pints of blood. I'd say an erect cock would have to be literally the size of your leg in order to pass out.
I donate a pint of blood regularly and never had a problem with an erection afterward.
Not the same thing, but ...

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jonah Falcon is on this forum, I think.....we could just ask him directly :D

Hmm, I have seen some very big cocks on internet that did look very real, and I believe a few of them were about 11-12 inches long.

I myself, despite having had sex with a lot of men, have never had sex with a guy with a dick bigger than 10 inches....in fact 10 inches was the biggest one (a tall English guy I met in a gay park....yes, he was white, not black...so even that I have met at least 25 black guys, the biggest guy I have ever had was white...).

Last edited:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can get Yahoo Babel Fish to translate for you by clicking here. Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation

I'd bet all those images are fake. Long Dong Silver was known for wearing a prosthesis. The guy in the second photo with two women is obviously hiding something. Third photo with the weightlifter? Not sure. Could be real. Could be photoshop. The final one is a prosthesis.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the guys in the link are photo-manipulated, according to the photographer.
look in The Big Penis Book.
And Jonas, well he probably looked decent when he was trim and young, but he's carrying around way too much stored energy for me, regardless if he has a 7,8 or 13" cock

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
the guys in the link are photo-manipulated, according to the photographer.
look in The Big Penis Book.
And Jonas, well he probably looked decent when he was trim and young, but he's carrying around way too much stored energy for me, regardless if he has a 7,8 or 13" cock

thanks for your posting! your contribute is gonna be the most useful of all in this thread til now... so are you saying that in "the big penis book" there is a part explaining about theese manipulated pics?