What's the TRUTH about the biggest cock?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Jun 14, 2010.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

If jonah falcon has a cock of 35 cm long... 20 cm girth.. and Science told us that the only correctly measured and working was one of 30 cm circa... what about theese ones??? take a look at this link and please express you opinions... are the real? could the work? they need too much blood in IMO to get enough hard to get inside a pussy or an ass...

d-sex

2. D_Crystallized Ginger

sorry this site is german..if there is anyone from Germany that could translate it we would be glad ;-)

3. D_Reuben Stallpisser

He must be very lonely. Who the hell would let him screw them with something that size?

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

lol! good thought ... in fact I think good size is a thing... moster size is another issue...more correlated to penis worshipping of course... btw I'd like to know if theese guys are real

5. john_hiemer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, none of them are real. All the men on that website are wearing prosthesis. Jonah Falcon is big but not 13 inches.

As for functionality, they all work- the larger ones take more arousal and time to get hard.

6. Animal_Alpha

Animal_Alpha Active Member

Albums:
    Saw Jonah Falcon's in a documentary - apparently it doesn't "work". (That is, it doesn't fill with blood. I mean seriously, he'd pass out if it did.)

7. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It doesn't say anything interesting: Who has the biggest cock? The old saying goes that "Black guys have monster cocks"... the same usual BS.

Yeah they're all fake and for that matter, is it just me or have I seen a lot more big white guys than black guys?

I mean, there are big and small of both (and everyone else for that matter) but overall, I really have never seen anything to back up the idea that black guys are in any way (on average) larger than white guys (on average).

8. john_hiemer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the only reason why his dick didn't work is because he can't show what he doesn't have.....

9. Incocknito

Gold Member

True dat. Mandingo challenged Jonah to a "size contest" to see who was bigger and he declined.

Mandingo is probably bigger than Jonah and definitely has a more functional penis.

But then a big penis is not everything. I'm a good few inches taller than Mandingo and probably a fair bit prettier :tongue:

10. dannyrankin

dannyrankin New Member

What? You're joking, right?

11. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jonah Falcon is such a fraud. He is small? No. Is he as big as claims to be? Hell no. :cool:

12. D_Crystallized Ginger

nobody really asked my question....

13. Epicfailguy

Epicfailguy Member

Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
    i would say you're a total idiot if you think that is real...

14. freakdick2hands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Another misnomer is passing out due to lack of blood circulation caused by a massive erection. Adults have about 10 pints of blood. I'd say an erect cock would have to be literally the size of your leg in order to pass out.
    I donate a pint of blood regularly and never had a problem with an erection afterward.
    Not the same thing, but ...

15. Gaydane

Gaydane New Member

Jonah Falcon is on this forum, I think.....we could just ask him directly :D

Hmm, I have seen some very big cocks on internet that did look very real, and I believe a few of them were about 11-12 inches long.

I myself, despite having had sex with a lot of men, have never had sex with a guy with a dick bigger than 10 inches....in fact 10 inches was the biggest one (a tall English guy I met in a gay park....yes, he was white, not black...so even that I have met at least 25 black guys, the biggest guy I have ever had was white...).

#15 Gaydane, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  16. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

You can get Yahoo Babel Fish to translate for you by clicking here. Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation

I'd bet all those images are fake. Long Dong Silver was known for wearing a prosthesis. The guy in the second photo with two women is obviously hiding something. Third photo with the weightlifter? Not sure. Could be real. Could be photoshop. The final one is a prosthesis.

17. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    the guys in the link are photo-manipulated, according to the photographer.
    look in The Big Penis Book.
    And Jonas, well he probably looked decent when he was trim and young, but he's carrying around way too much stored energy for me, regardless if he has a 7,8 or 13" cock

18. D_Crystallized Ginger

thanks for your posting! your contribute is gonna be the most useful of all in this thread til now... so are you saying that in "the big penis book" there is a part explaining about theese manipulated pics?

19. freakdick2hands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted