whats the truth...ruth!

hunglikajury

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys, hope your all fine and dandy...like many of you I joined this site in order to gain some knowledge about how to gain an inch or two...had heard about "jelqing" and wanted to know if it really works...Ive heard various stories about jelqing...some seemed far fetched (2inch increase in girth + an inch in length after 2 months) compared to some that say.."had a slight increase of quarter inch length...same on girth after 6 months" (which seems more realistic) and some that say..."Nothing happened...no gains at all"

Obviously...we are all different and some may gain more than others...but id be very appreciative if members could let me know their jelqing experiences (hope that doesn't sound weird or perverse) and what techniques they have found to work the best.
Thanks in advance...cheers

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have been doing PE, mainly jelqing for a few years, on and off for the most part. I have had gains along the way, but for the most part temporary. Until i looked into the PE bible, basically it just tells you of supplements, ones that you can by at most drug stores or vitamins shops. I started a routine using Tyrosine, Evening Primrose and Choline. These are the main 3 easily attainable to use. HGH is highly recommended, but difficult to get. But there are safe sites you can get it from. I also added Arginine, and a few others that the PE bible suggests. Their basic philosphy is to return the nutrients that you had abundance of when your penis made it's growth, around the period of puberty. So after adding these supps to my diet and doing a PE routine, again mainly jelqing, some stretching(sometimes with autoextender) and some pumping and have gotten girth gains of about .75 to 1.25. The .75 is permanent, i am 6 inches in girth at all times of good erousal all the time now. And my head is significantly bigger. I have gain about the same in length too, same scenario except my length is 7.25 perm and close to 8 on occasion. I actually reach about 6.75 girth when i introduced a edging and ballooning routine for a couple of weeks- this does require long sessions, extremely enjoyable but i really don't have the time on a consistent basis. Now with all this being said, I am sure my gains would be much greater if I myself was consistent with my PE routines and exercised more consistently and quit smoking all together. Overall i am satisfied with my results, i would like to strive for a 9.5x6.5 or 6.75 status, but realize that i will need more time and take it quite a bit more serious, but i truly think these results for myself are attainable.

I think I have gained all my girth from Jelqing, and i almost always do this with a slight hard on, main reason for that is, well i just can't pull on my dick and not get aroused. So with that, it is hard for me to gain length quicker, I am not into hanging and don't abuse pumping. And strecthing is easy, just feels better to jelq. I would say go for your goals, most of all enjoy it. Dont' make it a job, i actually pull on my junk every moment i can. I am a grower and being that, it always feels better to pull on it and get some more hang.

So what stats are you starting at? How long have you been jelqing already? Have you triend anything else?