What's the value of flaccid Kegels?

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read alot about most execises being done while some-what erect, but I've never found a clear answer on what the effects of flaccid Kegels would be. Neiter negative nor positive. What have you experienced and what do you know?

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to my understanding they'll work fine but it's more effective to do them while hard. you can actually really feel the difference between the two if you try it.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would there be any difference? You're training muscles which help you with erections. It is not the other way around, an erection does not train your muscles. It doesn't matter having an erection while doing your kegels.
Personally I rather like being flaccid, I feel the muscles better and can concentrate better.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it mostly comes down to preference. Some men are better able to feel the muscles their working when they are flaccid, while some men prefer being able to see the muscle being worked when they are erect. As far as I know, there is no discernable difference in the effects of the exercises.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll get more out of kegels by doing them with an erection, but flaccid kegels will still work the targeted muscles. You can compare the difference in effectiveness yourself- try kegeling the next time you have an erection and note the difference.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the help, I'll keep kegeling both ways then, it's just that sometime when I do kegels I don't wanna bother getting an erection (like when at work)