What's the value of flaccid Kegels?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Kempwing, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Kempwing

Kempwing Member

I've read alot about most execises being done while some-what erect, but I've never found a clear answer on what the effects of flaccid Kegels would be. Neiter negative nor positive. What have you experienced and what do you know?

2. tross87

tross87 Member

to my understanding they'll work fine but it's more effective to do them while hard. you can actually really feel the difference between the two if you try it.

3. Hansalami

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why would there be any difference? You're training muscles which help you with erections. It is not the other way around, an erection does not train your muscles. It doesn't matter having an erection while doing your kegels.
    Personally I rather like being flaccid, I feel the muscles better and can concentrate better.

4. Triasco

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I think it mostly comes down to preference. Some men are better able to feel the muscles their working when they are flaccid, while some men prefer being able to see the muscle being worked when they are erect. As far as I know, there is no discernable difference in the effects of the exercises.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

You'll get more out of kegels by doing them with an erection, but flaccid kegels will still work the targeted muscles. You can compare the difference in effectiveness yourself- try kegeling the next time you have an erection and note the difference.

6. Kempwing

Kempwing Member

Thanks for all the help, I'll keep kegeling both ways then, it's just that sometime when I do kegels I don't wanna bother getting an erection (like when at work)

7. Big Al

Gold Member

That's perfectly understandable :)

Draft saved Draft deleted