Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, something i noticed while on holiday in august-september this year, but never gave it a second thought, till yesterday.
the hotel i go to has a massave swiming pool, i saw one youth, whould be about 18, in the pool, when he got out, he had on these big long shorts down to his knese, ok nothing wrong with that, but he still had on his boxershorts underneath, you could see then at the top.?

on the second week of my holidays, a man and his young son moved in to the room next door. the lad would be about 13-14.
and everytime he was in the pool, he had on his boxers underneath as well.

when i went to swimming baths yesterday, a youth about 18-19 came in got changed to go for a swim, but left his gray boxers on and put his big long shorts on overthem.

now when i go for a swim, i get undresed, put on my trunks, and get in.
when i come out, i go and get a full shower, (yes naked) and dry off and put my clothes back on.

what is the point of getting your underware wet as well?. do thay have a second pair with them? or go home in nothing,
is it the fact that thay are all shy??
what do you think?

D

deleted85856

I'm 18.. and I go commando under my swimsuit.. then again, I'm a hockey guy and therefore extremely comfortable with my sexuality.

But ya, a lot of guys (non-hockey guys) are super uncomfortable, and freak out at the site of penis. It's immature and stupid.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
It's partiatly fashion to do that, and it's a bit of a taboo lately to show anything of your dick... it will past that thing, just don't mind, they are most of the time copying others and will see later that that is ridiculous to do.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is the difference between the US and the 'rest of the world' ... in many places in Europe there are combined change rooms (both male and female, at the same time --- ask any Olympic athlete). And combined restrooms. It is a functional space, get into / out of your bathing suit, end of story.

Only in North America is this perverted into Male and Female, and now, Male Children and Female Children facilities. God forbid (remember, this is AMERICA) that a child should have to look at an adult male or female.

The NORMAL thing to do, incidentally, is to approach the mother / father of a male / female child, and gently request their assistance in taking your child into the appropriate changeroom, if that is required, to ensure that they are protected.

But, then again, this is AMERICA, and everyone's a pedo.

What utter bullshit.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
this is the difference between the US and the 'rest of the world' ... in many places in Europe there are combined change rooms (both male and female, at the same time --- ask any Olympic athlete). And combined restrooms. It is a functional space, get into / out of your bathing suit, end of story.

Only in North America is this perverted into Male and Female, and now, Male Children and Female Children facilities. God forbid (remember, this is AMERICA) that a child should have to look at an adult male or female.

The NORMAL thing to do, incidentally, is to approach the mother / father of a male / female child, and gently request their assistance in taking your child into the appropriate changeroom, if that is required, to ensure that they are protected.

What utter bullshit.

Do u mean one open room for males and females? That is not true. We have cabins to get in and get changed in there, and yes then is female and male mixed, but they don't go together. Lockers are outside the cabins in the swimmingpools.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am not to botherd about the changing thing..
it was the undies under the swimware i was on about..

don't you think it is daft as well??

thanks for all you feed back so far...we will get to the bottom of this..lol.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's funny this should come up. I was in Tahoe and saw these two young (decent physiques) guys in the pool. Super long shorts and huge boxers riding up. They looked so closed minded for whatever reason and the way they were dressed they looked foolish. Who puts so many clothes on to swim. My straight nephew is a swimmer and the same age. He goes swimming and wears his black speedo and looks killer. He also is secure and could care less if anyone thought he was gay. He just looks so cool to me for not having any hang ups. I think it speaks to social maturity too. Many young people, for all the text mesging, have little exposure to culture (mags, tv, etc) and are actually very narrow in ways of the world.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What utter bullshit.[/quote]

^^^sounds like a pedo^^^

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 18.. and I go commando under my swimsuit.. then again, I'm a hockey guy and therefore extremely comfortable with my sexuality.

But ya, a lot of guys (non-hockey guys) are super uncomfortable, and freak out at the site of penis. It's immature and stupid.

They are often not hiding then what they think they are so well in public in their wet swimsuits or wet underwear anyway, (as is evidenced yet again below), which makes it all the more silly to not just take it off in the shower at some point since the entire outline of it is usually so often quite clear anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

jammin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rob15... interesting pic collection u got there...
i'm american and thank God im not as hung up about public nudity as others might be... i think it's great to flaunt what u got and not be ashamed or freaked out...:eek: