whats too soon???

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by stetree, Dec 4, 2006.

1. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    I was just wandering when it is to soon to say that you love someone??? Does it class as stalking if someone says it to soon?? Nearly every boyfriend I have had including my current one have all said I love you after a couple of days (current is the first one I have said it back to).

Just wandered what time scale most people think is a good time to say those 3 words? And is it only a gay thing to say it so soon into a relationship?

2. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    Its not about being gay or str8 or bi. its not a time thing that u can say after 4 days or one week or one month.Its a feeling and it should be said when u feel it.
    Its another thing to "fall in love" and another thing to "love"
    I think ur boyfriens are falling in love with you.
    I would say i love you to someone when i would think about him/her 24/7, start thinking about growing old with,care for him/her all the time, stay awake all night looking at her/him sleeping next to me.

3. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    Well def think about him all the time. nearly gave me a heart attack earlier as he has been rushed to hospital, thankfully its only tonsilitis but think will def be saying I love u back :redface:

4. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    That's a huge deal to me. I don't think it's possible to actually LOVE someone that quickly.

5. Love-it

Gold Member

Long story short: met my wife in the mountains, she was backpacking with her boyfriend, 2 years later she came back to the mountains and we got together that night, within a couple of days I was telling everyone that we were going to get married, thing was I hadn't asked her yet and she was married to the boyfriend. We have been together ever since, a little over 32 years, we have been married 31 of those years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice