whats too soon???

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by stetree, Dec 4, 2006.

1. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    I was just wandering when it is to soon to say that you love someone??? Does it class as stalking if someone says it to soon?? Nearly every boyfriend I have had including my current one have all said I love you after a couple of days (current is the first one I have said it back to).

Just wandered what time scale most people think is a good time to say those 3 words? And is it only a gay thing to say it so soon into a relationship?

2. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    Its not about being gay or str8 or bi. its not a time thing that u can say after 4 days or one week or one month.Its a feeling and it should be said when u feel it.
    Its another thing to "fall in love" and another thing to "love"
    I think ur boyfriens are falling in love with you.
    I would say i love you to someone when i would think about him/her 24/7, start thinking about growing old with,care for him/her all the time, stay awake all night looking at her/him sleeping next to me.

3. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    Well def think about him all the time. nearly gave me a heart attack earlier as he has been rushed to hospital, thankfully its only tonsilitis but think will def be saying I love u back :redface:

4. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    That's a huge deal to me. I don't think it's possible to actually LOVE someone that quickly.

5. Love-it

Gold Member

Long story short: met my wife in the mountains, she was backpacking with her boyfriend, 2 years later she came back to the mountains and we got together that night, within a couple of days I was telling everyone that we were going to get married, thing was I hadn't asked her yet and she was married to the boyfriend. We have been together ever since, a little over 32 years, we have been married 31 of those years.

Draft saved Draft deleted