What's under your gym shorts?

rlit195908

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
bike shorts for all around support, and i dought that that many guys wear jock straps at a gym , i go on a regular basic and have not seen any body wearing them, mostly briefs or bike shorts

D_Golley Thatsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing. If it gets hard so be it. I just let everyone see it. So far no complaints ;) Once outside of a store a gay guy and a couple of girls started staring and saying that my package wasn't real. I guess short guys aren't supposed to be endowed. I turned around right in the parking lot and pulled up one side of my shorts so that my shit was in plan view. They stopped :)

I have a feeling that if you are hot and/or hung you can get away with a lot of things. Just imagine you're at the gym and there's this 6', sexy as hell muscle guy with a thick 13" hard dick and big low hanging balls dressed in nothing but a tight tank and some sneakers running on the tread mill with his stuff slanging all over the place. Who would call the cops? :) I sure as hell wouldn't. Plus as the "No Shirt, No Shoes" rule goes he'd be well within guidelines.

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
Depends on what workout I am doing. karate jock with cup. Otherwise either compression shorts, sport brief, or boxer briefs, Other exception is my nike dry fit running shorts but they have a built in brief. A personal trainer I used to workout with always wore boxers, Even if we were running. I tried it but didn't feel comfortable. Although my trainer thought wearing a jock was good idea.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A personal trainer I used to workout with always wore boxers, Even if we were running. I tried it but didn't feel comfortable.
Boxers feel great with gym shorts and track pants. It takes some getting used to if you've always worn a jock or briefs. Now that I'm used to being loose, I don't care for snug underwear. I can handle cycling shorts for my long rides, yet they come off right away when I finish.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear a speedo aquablade at my fitness club. There are no gym shorts over it.

do you wear this for everything? like running etc even when your not by the water?

Undergear's (International Male) "The Sock". Holds the package without those understraps that bind. It is also a support that you can pull on over your head (the one above your sholders, that is) .

Why would u need to put a jock on over your head?

I dont wear anything underneath.. I like to go running in just shorts plus i like the looks i get from ppl while my package is floppin around. :)

nice, would love to see you flop/ love guys who wear shorts track shorts without a jock!

usually swimming, so just the trunks

a always wear a speedo under my trunks, since never know when i might wanna just swim in the speedo, but do have to say i like seein guys flop in trunks! and people think speedos are inappropriate.

my underwear (briefs sometimes boxer-briefs)

to keep my big dick in place so it doesn't flop around uncomfortably.
The only shorts i wear with a liner are my swiming trunks and i don't wear underwear under them for the obvious reason that it would be uncomfortable, exta weight, and unnecessary.

yea i hate when guys wear boxers under swim trunks, though in a swim class i took there was a guy who would always wear hanes tighty whities under his trunks and it was hot, but ill stick to a speedo if im wearin anything under them

I wear Boxer Briefs and Board Shorts over that, no problems at all. WeHo/L.A. is so image concious, AHHHHH!. I'll do anything not to conform. Surfers Rule!

why boxer briefs under boardshorts, a speedo would provide support and would dry faster.

Biking: a narrow band swimmer jock

Swimming: a Speedo with nothing under it

Gym: Bike jock or white CK briefs

never understood why anyone would wear anything under a speedo, thats so un necessary

Speedodoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually Jockstrap or 2xist y-back thong. Occasionally freeball under champion gym shorts. I like showing off. Not blatant but more subtle VPL under my shorts. The 2xist y-back is like the wonderbra for men. shows an amazing bulge under shorts.

softbuttcheeks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Prefer To Wear Thongs Or Some Type Of Bikini ....its More Comfortable And You Don't Have To Worry About Undies Looking Too Tight Underneath Your Shorts.

spike

Cherished Member
Media
do you wear this for everything? like running etc even when your not by the water?

Why would u need to put a jock on over your head?

nice, would love to see you flop/ love guys who wear shorts track shorts without a jock!

a always wear a speedo under my trunks, since never know when i might wanna just swim in the speedo, but do have to say i like seein guys flop in trunks! and people think speedos are inappropriate.

yea i hate when guys wear boxers under swim trunks, though in a swim class i took there was a guy who would always wear hanes tighty whities under his trunks and it was hot, but ill stick to a speedo if im wearin anything under them

why boxer briefs under boardshorts, a speedo would provide support and would dry faster.

never understood why anyone would wear anything under a speedo, thats so un necessary

There are some nylon/spandex boxer-breifs (like CK Tech-active or Champion C) that I wear under board shorts for swimming. They dry super-fast, are comfortable and get keep things in place. They work great under track pants and shorts too.

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
normally i dont wear anything... i go commando day to day, so at the gym there is no difference... i know your supposed to for support and stuff, but i cant really feel any support. i guess when i get a hernia ill start wearing one