Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just regular briefs. dont know how you boxer/freeballers do it.
After making the switch from briefs to boxers 2 years ago, I can't stand to wear snug fitting underwear. For me, it took 2 weeks to get used to being loose. Even the briefs that are a size bigger than I usually wear feel creepy to me now. As long as your gym shorts aren't too tight, it's all good.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Briefs (No, not the ones I wore in!) or a Bike jock. Depends on how strenuous I'm working out.

SolidPalm

1st Like
Media
I usually wear compression shorts like Under Armor...seems to be the most common among people my age from what I've seen in the locker room over the years.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually wear compression shorts like Under Armor...seems to be the most common among people my age from what I've seen in the locker room over the years.

either the UA compression shorts or a jock. depends on the temperature of the gym; if i'm freezing its nice to have a nother layer of clothing. during the summer i like the jock under the basic gym shorts.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes nothing, if I'm wearing running shorts that have a built in liner, or briefs, or a jock, like my Under Armor Jockstrap works well with any cup and the pouch is more of a nylon material so its softer on my dick head, and it stretches enough to allow my parts to utilize all the space inside of a cup.

It just don't hold things super well if I'm not wearing a cup, I'm still in search of a jock with a comfortable non rubber pouch with the traditional 3inch or swimmers jock waistband.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No question is .....a dumb question... if someone wants to know something - you gotta ask?

I tend not to wear anything under my shorts - I am not a gym boy I guess. When out walking I just throw on a pair of shorts with nothing on underneath. I don't seem to come to too much trouble this way.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Gentlemen, gentlemen! There's only ONE thing a man should wear under shorts, and that's a JOCKSTRAP. It's our defining piece of gear. I say wear em all the time, parade in em in the locker room, show the younger guys what they're missing ( I never see em on younger guys (I'm 42) nowadays.)
Jocks define manhood. Get a BIKE today. And go to AllKink's Jockstrap Locker Room :: Men in Jockstraps.

That said, I can see where wearing a jock while cycling might not work, but otherwise, JOCK UP, DUDES!

bruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear split side shorts that are quite tight. there is no liner & I roll the top down so that the front is drawn up & so that the balls & cock head are just under bottom of the shorts. I also wear my cock & ball ring under the shorts. I always use a lot of massage oil in my crotch & over my cock & balls - it's makes it really slippery down there. When I'm on the treadmill & sweating freely, the sweat runs down under my singlet & soaks my shorts & in turn my cock & balls get wet. By putting the massage oil between my crotch & balls & cock & with the sweat it gets REALLY moist & slippery down there. This makes me horny as hell so after about 30 mins I'm ready to hit the weights. If I'm benching, the cock ring gives me a nice bulge in my shorts & if you walk by you'll get a glimpse of my junk up there. Knowing this it gives me an incredible pump for doing the weights & I get off on it.
Another thing that I do is wear my cock ring under my shorts when I'm on the stationary bike. If I get on one of these horizontal bikes & not the stand up bikes, with the cock ring & oil, I get this intense rubbing against the leg when I'm doing about 115rpm. All this intensity with the rubbing of the leg on my cock & balls it gives me an intense orgasm & next thing I know I'm shooting a load into my shorts which gets used up a lube between the legs & balls etc - what an incredible feeling but I find that it fucks me up for the rest of the time in the gym as it seems to sap my strength. I wear a singlet hanging over my shorts so none of this gets noticed but it's a great feeling. Have to go into the Locker Room to clean up after one of these sessions!!!! Nothing like exercising in front of the mirrors in the gym & you know what going on under your singlet with your junk hanging out from under your shorts - fuck'n love it!!!