whats under your swim trunks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by coopey1234, Jun 2, 2009.

1. coopey1234

coopey1234 New Member

i was at the local pool today and i have noticed that a lot of guys wear underwear under their trunks. so im wondering why? and if you do? also dont fell shy to post pic! :smile:

2. solidgg

solidgg New Member

i used to wear underwear under
    first cause im pretty skinny to avoid them falling off
    second was it juts feels more comfortable

3. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

No underwear under swim trunks. I don't understand that at all.

4. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
  5. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nothing under mine, except the big guy. Check out my gallery and tell me which one looks the best (Speedo, Board, or Square Cut)

6. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah umm....no. Why the fuck would you want to wear underwear under your swim suit. One of the pleasures of swimming is having your cock and balls floating around willy nilly lol.

7. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

i agree with unabear09

I like swimming cuz i like the feeling of my junk being free in the water

as a matter of fact, don't most trunks come with the netting in them? I used to cut that stuff out anyways

now I mostly will just wear basketball type shorts to swim in. haha I'm really bad about stuff like that... I only wear jammers if I'm really going to swim swim, if it's just a hang out in the pool thing... then something with a free feeling

8. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't understand that either.....I've seen guys wearing t-shirts in the pool too :confused:

9. narendr85

narendr85 New Member

I often wear a speedo for lane swimming and when it's time for deck-lounging I put on a pear of short-shorts over-top.

10. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    nothing under swimsuits

11. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never understood this either.

When I was in college there was a guy who would always wear hanes tighty whities under his blue swim trunks, though the waistband was always completely visible, and he would always never change at the pool and always leave with his swimtrunks and wet briefs still on.

Then there are the guys who wear boxers under boardshorts thats totally rediculous as well.

I usually wear a speedo under my swimtrunks or boardshorts thats just because I like to be ready if I wish to swim laps or get a better tan, though a few times I've only worn my boardshorts or trunks with nothing under, and have liked the free feeling, but I get tired of the drag and if I don't have anything under then I can't strip the trunks off.

12. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Umm ok...so I wear boxers under my board shorts for two reasons:

1 - the nylon gets to ya after a while....well it gets to me anyway. You are just as free in cotton boxers as u are in board shorts.

2 - Not to be gross, but when u might have to piss or for other reasons :) there could be a wet spot without any liner.

So, call it "rediculous"...call it stupid. I just like having cotton boxers on for comfort. It takes nothing away from the imagination...trust me.

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A word from a local to the tourists: Don't wear underwear under your suit to the beach!

My sentiments exactly. Champion or Russell Athletic mesh gym shorts are great for the beach when you freeball - way more comfortable than board shorts. The sand won't get trapped in your crotch, and they look smokin' hot when they're wet and cling to your body.

14. B_WER25

B_WER25 New Member

Nothing! Who wears underwear or anything under their trunks?

15. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like shorts that are alittle shorter and more of a smoother fabric. My personal favorites for this purpose are adidas vigo shorts, they have a really soft feel to them, give a great show, and feel great wet or dry with or without anything under them.

Yea i've never quite figured out what the purpose of the liner is, since it doesn't really provide support at all. Definitely have cut it out of more than a few pairs of trunks since don't want the liner if im going to be wearing a speedo under the trunks sometimes.

I definitely agree that after a while the rough fabric that they use for the netting in most swim trunks isn't the most comfortable on the head of the penis for circumcised guys, not sure who designs these things, and whoever does definitey doesn't test them out in real world situations.

and whats so wrong with that? think its hot when guys show pre-cum on there speedo.

16. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a pair of those, too. They're totally hot!

17. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was really upset when i found out they stopped making them, I'm just glad that I bought them in practically every color before they stopped.

I have them in Orange, Red, Blue, Green, White/Black, Black, Maroon, think that might be all.

Have 2 pairs of red ones, since thats the color I wear to swim in, and love wearing red shorts with a yellow t-shirt with a red logo on it. And use to have a favorite all over print speedo that I wore under them, they and the speedo definitely got lots of use while i was abroad in australia, though now don't really wear my printed speedos much anymore, since figure its already sorta pushing the bounds to wear a mostly black speedo so an all over print one might be just a tad too much.

heres a pic of my vigo shorts with the shirt i wear with them, and the printed speedo and the plain speedo.

which one do you guys like better? do you think the print one is totally out of style or would it still be ok to wear, I haven't really worn it all all since 04 from when I was abroad.

Attached Files:

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like the black with the red side panels and the white piping. Hot!

19. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Isn't this just part of the general young male paranoia about their bodies therefore wearing an extra layer to disguise their masculinity. You know the "What if someone notices I have a cock?" syndrome?

20. musclemonkey5

musclemonkey5 New Member

Ok.. I'll be the first here to admit that yes, I do wear speedos or some tight water wicking briefs under my board shorts. I mean, seriously, when you are swimming with friends, and you are very endowed and prone to often semis and hard ons, do you really want your friends wife to see what you are packing... just no thanks to that kind of awkwardness.
    Part of my problem though is that my dick points straight up and out, and curves out, so it isn't like I can hide it somewhere... everyone would think I'm some kind of pervert among friends. Not the time or place

Draft saved Draft deleted