whats under your swim trunks

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok.. I'll be the first here to admit that yes, I do wear speedos or some tight water wicking briefs under my board shorts.

I don't see anything wrong with wearing something under boardshorts or trunks as long as it is water appropriate such as speedos, the stupid part comes in when guys wear regular cotton boxers and regular cotton tighty whities under them.

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
while i am a frequenter of boardshorts with nothing under, i've once had my ex gf buy me some boardshorts and they were a little too big and to prevent them from hanging below my pubic hair line i had to wear the boxerbriefs I had on to both hide the pubes and keep them up a little. I dont think it necessarily has to do with "young male paranoia" as someone mentioned, its more so respect for other and not showing them what they may not want to see

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was at the local pool today and i have noticed that a lot of guys wear underwear under their trunks. so im wondering why? and if you do? also dont fell shy to post pic! :smile:

I think there are 2 main reasons guys do this. 1 - it's fashionable to show off your undies by having the waistband showing, and 2 - the undies make the cock outline not TOO obvious.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear my pleasure package under my swim trunks. While I do not flaunt my penis I do believe that most people realize that I am a male and a bit of a bulge is considered normal.

I have never been a competitive swimmer so I can not speak to needing to keep my profile sleek and/or smooth.

Enjoy life and accept the fact that males can show a bulge.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just my naked body.

I knew guys in highschool and growing up who would wear underwear underneath their swimming trunks and I found it odd and pointless.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
no underwear for me and i always cut out the liner. i like the feeling when a swimsuit gets all wet and clingy. my wife gets turned on when she (and everyone else) can clearly see the outline of my cock through them.

i once bought a thin light gray swimsuit and cut out the liner. when it got wet it not only clung to me, but was completely see through. i didn't notice at first but 2 woman at the pool we were at keep looking, smiling, and whispering. my wife pointed it out. she thought it was both funny and hot.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the black with the red side panels and the white piping. Hot!

Thanks, yea that is definitely one of my current favorites, that ones a nike, but have a speedo brand one that has even more white piping so might have to take a pic of that one for you.

The first thing I do when I hit the ocean is pull off my trunks and loop them over my neck so I'd have to say absolutely nothing.

so you like put your head through one of the leg holes?

there's a few hot pics out there where guys take off there speedos in the water and put them around there necks, looks hot but not sure how they do it since most speedo leg holes don't stretch that much.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If I have boardshorts on and if they are loose, I will wear a speedo underneath.
But normally only one swimming trunk.
My mate was a competitive swimmer and wear two speedos. And still does. It is for in case one came loose or got ripped.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
If I have boardshorts on and if they are loose, I will wear a speedo underneath.
But normally only one swimming trunk.
My mate was a competitive swimmer and wear two speedos. And still does. It is for in case one came loose or got ripped.

Dude, why not wearing your Speedos directly ?

It doesn't make any sense at all wearing that huge parachute while putting speedo underneath

I always wear thigh square cuts or swim briefs/speedos

I don't care what others say about me, but they're the most appropriate and comfortable swimwear that should be worn by anybody

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With boards, usually a swim jock

Any reason why you opt for a swimmers jock, instead of just a speedo? I mean if you wore a speedo you could take the boards off if you wanted to.

I know when I was in college there was this old guy who would wear a regular jock with the 3inch waistband under his speedo, was such a ridiculous look, as you could plainly see the waistband and the legstraps. I wonder if he ever looked at himself in the mirror.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My BF talked me into wearing a red square cut tight bathing suit. My dick is quite thick and long when soft so the VPL is quite evident. He likes it ALOT and so do I now that I have gotten used to "showing". I recently bought a pair of speedo-type with even less room and I love showing a nice package . .oh, and to answer your question - not wearing anything under them

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
My BF talked me into wearing a red square cut tight bathing suit. My dick is quite thick and long when soft so the VPL is quite evident. He likes it ALOT and so do I now that I have gotten used to "showing". I recently bought a pair of speedo-type with even less room and I love showing a nice package . .oh, and to answer your question - not wearing anything under them

Bravo..............

LOL

Yes another dare to bare American dude..........