What's Up My Butt Challenge

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hot.jpg

Dustin and Jai stumbled into Jai's apartment, still feeling the effects of the club party they had just left. Both of them were a bit tipsy and in high spirits, laughing and joking as they made their way to the living room.

They plopped down on the couch, bottles of beer in hand as they continued their conversation from the car ride home. 'I'm bored,' Jai complained, taking a swig of his beer.

Dustin chuckled, 'What do you want to do then?'

Jai thought for a moment before a mischievous grin formed on his face. 'I know what game we can play.'

Dustin raised an eyebrow, 'Oh really? What game?'

Jai leaned in closer, 'Me and my girlfriend, Marion, played this game two nights ago. It's called the 'What's Up My Butt Challenge'.'

Dustin burst out laughing, 'What kind of crazy game is that?'

Jai laughed along, 'Just hear me out. You have to lay down with your bare butt exposed and guess which objects goes inside your butt. We saw it on social media.'

Dustin couldn't stop laughing, 'You want me to stick things up my butt? That's insane.'

Jai shrugged, 'Come on, it'll be fun. And if you don't want to keep going, you can just say the word stop.'

Dustin thought for a moment before giving in, 'Okay, I'll do it.'

Jai's eyes lit up, 'Yes! You will not regret this.'

Dustin wasn't so sure about that but he was curious to see how the game would play out.

'Okay, you have to guess six objects,' Jai explained.

Dustin's eyes widened, 'Six? That's a lot.'

Jai winked, 'Yes, and you can only get two wrong. If you get more than two wrong, you lose.'

Dustin took a deep breath, 'Okay, I'll do it. But if I win, you have to give me your basketball tickets.'

Jai shook his head, 'Hey, those are front row tickets. I was planning on taking Marion to the game.'

Dustin was adamant, 'If I'm sticking things up my ass, I want the tickets.'

Jai sighed, 'Fine, but you have to win this challenge to get the tickets.'

They shook on it before getting into position on the couch.

Jai instructed Dustin to take off his pants and briefs and lay down on the sofa. 'I don't want you to cheat, so cover your eyes with this blindfold,' Jai said mischievously.

Dustin chuckled and replied, 'You know I wouldn't cheat, man. But okay, let's do this.'

With the blindfold securely in place, Dustin lay on the sofa, his bare butt exposed to his friend. 'Okay, now show me the objects and let's see if I can get them right,' he said with a smirk.

Jai grabbed his girlfriend Marion's bag and put it beside him. He started with his finger, slowly sticking it inside Dustin's ass. 'What's inside your ass?' Jai asked, trying to muffle his laughter.

Dustin let out a small gasp and replied, 'Well, that's your finger for sure.'

Jai couldn't contain his laughter at Dustin's response. He leaned down and gave a playful tongue lick on his friend's hole. 'And what's this?' he asked, trying to keep a straight face.

Dustin laughed and said, 'That's definitely your tongue.'

Jai couldn't believe how good his friend was at this game. He reached into the bag and pulled out a small, vibrating object. Slowly, he stuck it inside Dustin's ass and turned it on. 'What's this?' he asked, trying to stifle a smirk.

Dustin let out a small moan and said, 'Oh shit, that's a vibrator.'

Jai chuckled and confirmed, 'You're correct. You're doing good, buddy.'

Feeling playful, Jai reached back into the bag and pulled out a banana. He peeled it and slowly stuck it inside Dustin's ass. 'What's this?' he asked, trying to keep a straight face.

Dustin hesitated for a moment and then said, 'Um, I don't know. Is it a plastic dildo?'

Jai couldn't help but burst out laughing. 'Sorry, bro. You're wrong,' he said, before showing him the banana.

Dustin cringed and said, 'Ew, really? A banana?'

Jai laughed and replied, 'Hey, it's all part of the game.'

Feeling bold, Jai reached back into the bag and pulled out a silver butt plug. Slowly, he stuck it inside Dustin's ass, causing him to let out a small gasp. 'What's this?' Jai asked, trying to keep a straight face.

Dustin hesitated for a moment, then said, 'That's cold and it kinda hurts a little. Is it a screwdriver?'

Jai couldn't contain his laughter anymore. 'Wrong again, buddy. It's a butt plug,' he said, showing it to him.

Dustin groaned and said, 'Damn it.'

'This is your last guess, Dustin. You must get this one right to win the basketball ticket.'

Dustin's mind was racing, trying to figure out what object Jai was going to stick up his butt. But he was not prepared for what happened next.

Jai slowly pulled out his hard cock and without warning, began to slowly stick it inside Dustin's ass. Dustin gasped and moaned as he felt the fullness and heat of Jai's cock inside him.

'What's inside your ass, Dustin?' Jai whispered, his voice full of desire.

'It feels warm and it's big,' Dustin managed to say, a smirk forming on his lips. 'Looks like I'm going to the basketball game because you're fucking me in the ass with your hard cock.'

Jai pulled off the blindfold and turned Dustin's head around to see him fucking him in the ass. They both moaned as Jai leaned down and tongue-kissed Dustin while still thrusting in and out of his tight hole.

Dustin couldn't believe the pleasure he was feeling. Jai's cock was hitting all the right spots, and he couldn't get enough.

Jai began to slap Dustin's ass and thrust even harder, causing Dustin to moan louder. He couldn't believe how amazing it felt to be fucked by his best friend.

Dustin started stroking his own cock, the sensation of being fucked and pleasuring himself at the same time driving him wild. Jai pulled his cock out of Dustin's ass and slapped it on his butt cheeks before shoving it back inside, making Dustin scream in pleasure.

Jai continued to fuck Dustin's ass harder and harder, both of them lost in the moment. But it wasn't long until Jai couldn't hold back any longer. He moaned loudly as he shot his huge load inside Dustin's ass, causing Dustin to moan and cum as well.

They both collapsed on the sofa, their bodies covered in sweat and their breaths heavy. Jai smiled and handed Dustin the basketball tickets, congratulating him on winning the Challenge.

But Dustin had a surprise for Jai too. He gave him one of the tickets and said, 'I want you to come to the game with me.'

Jai's face lit up with a smile as he leaned in and kissed Dustin on the lips. They both knew that their friendship had just reached a whole new level, and they couldn't wait to explore it further.

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 116816381

Dustin and Jai stumbled into Jai's apartment, still feeling the effects of the club party they had just left. Both of them were a bit tipsy and in high spirits, laughing and joking as they made their way to the living room.

They plopped down on the couch, bottles of beer in hand as they continued their conversation from the car ride home. 'I'm bored,' Jai complained, taking a swig of his beer.

Dustin chuckled, 'What do you want to do then?'

Jai thought for a moment before a mischievous grin formed on his face. 'I know what game we can play.'

Dustin raised an eyebrow, 'Oh really? What game?'

Jai leaned in closer, 'Me and my girlfriend, Marion, played this game two nights ago. It's called the 'What's Up My Butt Challenge'.'

Dustin burst out laughing, 'What kind of crazy game is that?'

Jai laughed along, 'Just hear me out. You have to lay down with your bare butt exposed and guess which objects goes inside your butt. We saw it on social media.'

Dustin couldn't stop laughing, 'You want me to stick things up my butt? That's insane.'

Jai shrugged, 'Come on, it'll be fun. And if you don't want to keep going, you can just say the word stop.'

Dustin thought for a moment before giving in, 'Okay, I'll do it.'

Jai's eyes lit up, 'Yes! You will not regret this.'

Dustin wasn't so sure about that but he was curious to see how the game would play out.

'Okay, you have to guess six objects,' Jai explained.

Dustin's eyes widened, 'Six? That's a lot.'

Jai winked, 'Yes, and you can only get two wrong. If you get more than two wrong, you lose.'

Dustin took a deep breath, 'Okay, I'll do it. But if I win, you have to give me your basketball tickets.'

Jai shook his head, 'Hey, those are front row tickets. I was planning on taking Marion to the game.'

Dustin was adamant, 'If I'm sticking things up my ass, I want the tickets.'

Jai sighed, 'Fine, but you have to win this challenge to get the tickets.'

They shook on it before getting into position on the couch.

Jai instructed Dustin to take off his pants and briefs and lay down on the sofa. 'I don't want you to cheat, so cover your eyes with this blindfold,' Jai said mischievously.

Dustin chuckled and replied, 'You know I wouldn't cheat, man. But okay, let's do this.'

With the blindfold securely in place, Dustin lay on the sofa, his bare butt exposed to his friend. 'Okay, now show me the objects and let's see if I can get them right,' he said with a smirk.

Jai grabbed his girlfriend Marion's bag and put it beside him. He started with his finger, slowly sticking it inside Dustin's ass. 'What's inside your ass?' Jai asked, trying to muffle his laughter.

Dustin let out a small gasp and replied, 'Well, that's your finger for sure.'

Jai couldn't contain his laughter at Dustin's response. He leaned down and gave a playful tongue lick on his friend's hole. 'And what's this?' he asked, trying to keep a straight face.

Dustin laughed and said, 'That's definitely your tongue.'

Jai couldn't believe how good his friend was at this game. He reached into the bag and pulled out a small, vibrating object. Slowly, he stuck it inside Dustin's ass and turned it on. 'What's this?' he asked, trying to stifle a smirk.

Dustin let out a small moan and said, 'Oh shit, that's a vibrator.'

Jai chuckled and confirmed, 'You're correct. You're doing good, buddy.'

Feeling playful, Jai reached back into the bag and pulled out a banana. He peeled it and slowly stuck it inside Dustin's ass. 'What's this?' he asked, trying to keep a straight face.

Dustin hesitated for a moment and then said, 'Um, I don't know. Is it a plastic dildo?'

Jai couldn't help but burst out laughing. 'Sorry, bro. You're wrong,' he said, before showing him the banana.

Dustin cringed and said, 'Ew, really? A banana?'

Jai laughed and replied, 'Hey, it's all part of the game.'

Feeling bold, Jai reached back into the bag and pulled out a silver butt plug. Slowly, he stuck it inside Dustin's ass, causing him to let out a small gasp. 'What's this?' Jai asked, trying to keep a straight face.

Dustin hesitated for a moment, then said, 'That's cold and it kinda hurts a little. Is it a screwdriver?'

Jai couldn't contain his laughter anymore. 'Wrong again, buddy. It's a butt plug,' he said, showing it to him.

Dustin groaned and said, 'Damn it.'

'This is your last guess, Dustin. You must get this one right to win the basketball ticket.'

Dustin's mind was racing, trying to figure out what object Jai was going to stick up his butt. But he was not prepared for what happened next.

Jai slowly pulled out his hard cock and without warning, began to slowly stick it inside Dustin's ass. Dustin gasped and moaned as he felt the fullness and heat of Jai's cock inside him.

'What's inside your ass, Dustin?' Jai whispered, his voice full of desire.

'It feels warm and it's big,' Dustin managed to say, a smirk forming on his lips. 'Looks like I'm going to the basketball game because you're fucking me in the ass with your hard cock.'

Jai pulled off the blindfold and turned Dustin's head around to see him fucking him in the ass. They both moaned as Jai leaned down and tongue-kissed Dustin while still thrusting in and out of his tight hole.

Dustin couldn't believe the pleasure he was feeling. Jai's cock was hitting all the right spots, and he couldn't get enough.

Jai began to slap Dustin's ass and thrust even harder, causing Dustin to moan louder. He couldn't believe how amazing it felt to be fucked by his best friend.

Dustin started stroking his own cock, the sensation of being fucked and pleasuring himself at the same time driving him wild. Jai pulled his cock out of Dustin's ass and slapped it on his butt cheeks before shoving it back inside, making Dustin scream in pleasure.

Jai continued to fuck Dustin's ass harder and harder, both of them lost in the moment. But it wasn't long until Jai couldn't hold back any longer. He moaned loudly as he shot his huge load inside Dustin's ass, causing Dustin to moan and cum as well.

They both collapsed on the sofa, their bodies covered in sweat and their breaths heavy. Jai smiled and handed Dustin the basketball tickets, congratulating him on winning the Challenge.

But Dustin had a surprise for Jai too. He gave him one of the tickets and said, 'I want you to come to the game with me.'

Jai's face lit up with a smile as he leaned in and kissed Dustin on the lips. They both knew that their friendship had just reached a whole new level, and they couldn't wait to explore it further.
Now that is seriously fucking hot!