Whats Up! New Here! Swinger and Voyeur

superswinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whats Up Guys!

As you can tell by my name Im into swinging. Me and my girl have been together for 3 years and swinging for 1 year now. Since we swing we are not hung up about sex at all. I like to watch her be fucked by other guys and I like to fuck other women.

On July 4th I will be going to a Party, that will be a Cukold type theme. I met a guy at a swinger party who likes to watch his wife get fucked, by other guys. He perfers big dick guys. Me and him became good friends and he invited me to this party. It will be 5 couples, including me and my girl. There will be 10 guys, mixed races, white guys, and black guys. All of them are 8 inches or over. They will be fucking our girls while we watch. It will be my first time watching something like this. HE has had these parties a lot and said he knows what he is doing. I'll write about the event later this week. Hope it goes well. :smile: I plan on jerking off a lot that day!

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha,sounds like a lot of fan!i would like to take place to this party as well with my girls!although i don't think that they will be bigger than me at all!!