What's Up On A Saturday Nite?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes I have SUCH a big, exciting NYC life! Tnite I'm putting vintage 50's decals on planters, talkiing to a friend from back home probably for 2 hrs (here comes the accent again!) and cooking a frozen pizza when SNL comes on. Ah life is rich and full:rolleyes:!
Outisde my door endless tourists are streaming by w/bad perms and stuffed into jeans they bought before they gained that extra 20 lbs. Watching tourists go to Broadway shows is always a hoot. There's a movie shooting a block away but tonight anyway I think I'll be content to do what I have planned. I think I'll also be re-deciding facial hair.....yes or no. As I type I have a pic of my friend that was killed in Feb. near my laptop and I'm thinking good memories of her and looking at her face in a way I probably hadn't when she was alive. So sweet and beautiful. What's up with you?

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm making homemade chicken-pot-pie and having a glass of red wine listening to music of the 60's and 70's...I'm getting ready to sign off for the night...I think I'm getting lucky tonight my other half has been in the bathroom for a looooooooong time!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm making homemade chicken-pot-pie and having a glass of red wine listening to music of the 60's and 70's...I'm getting ready to sign off for the night...I think I'm getting lucky tonight my other half has been in the bathroom for a looooooooong time!

Now you know I'll want that recipe too! :wink:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My pizza wasn't frozen. :tongue: Peperoni and mozzarella on a thin crispy base, half-price this week at Tesco. :smile:

I won't go to my local market, Portobello Road, on a Saturday 'cos of the tourists. The rest of the week is OK.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now you know I'll want that recipe too! :wink:

Boil 4 small skinless chicken breast in water with a dash of salt until done. Remove from water and melt a few tbl butter, garlic salt and ground pepper. Shred the chicken when cool.
Cut and boil 3 small peeled potatoes and eight baby carrots...drain
Roll out a Pepperidge Farm Pasty crust in a pie pan, Add the chicken potatoes carrots, peas and pearl onions and sliced mushrooms. Add a can of Cream of Chicken soup and 1/3 cup cream
Put the other pastry crust on the top and cover with an egg yolk wash and sprinkle with paprika and bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 35 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes, slice and serve...
Enjoy!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
right now i'm drinking jager and listening to abba while surfing lpsg. no, this is not a joke post. ;P that's about all i have planned for tonight

Downtime is great esp w/Dancing Queens...lol.

little early for jager....

doing little to nothing, big partying-getting laid-night last night; friend might stop by about 420 or so

Never to early! lol. Just remembered I have to pack a buncha stuff I sold on Ebay too. Such a full Saturday calendar..lol!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
drinking red stripe.
dividing attention between a land of the lost marathon and lpsg.

throw in random moments of hating anyone with a life... ya got my saturday night.

ml

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Just got in from having a few scotches with an old friend visiting from Toronto who brought in tow someone I've wanted to meet for a long time .... years, really.
Very nice conversation all around.
Walking in, I added some Japanese wild rice to a vegetarian stew I've been working on all day. Ah, yummy ... an experiment that actually works.
Nice little burps on the way.
Now, about to lie down with a David Leavitt novel.
After a fairly hard week, I needed a quiet, almost inconsequential day, and that's what I got.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just got in from having a few scotches with an old friend visiting from Toronto who brought in tow someone I've wanted to meet for a long time .... years, really.
Very nice conversation all around.
Walking in, I added some Japanese wild rice to a vegetarian stew I've been working on all day. Ah, yummy ... an experiment that actually works.
Nice little burps on the way.
Now, about to lie down with a David Leavitt novel.
After a fairly hard week, I needed a quiet, almost inconsequential day, and that's what I got.

You're a bit of a bore, Rubi. No less than I expected/hoped for with you, actually.