What's up with this girl?

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
Ok well I met this girl, lets call her X.

So I met X when I was on a date with my ex-girlfriend(we’re just friends now). Whenever I see her I say hey and she says hey back.

Today I saw her walking back from class(while I was going to class). I was expecting her to look at me and say hey but she didn’t.
I was walking with a hallmate and X knew I was definitely there ,but she looked toward her left(not as me, but looking more to my right).
What’s up with this chick? She’s very beautiful and I would definitely date her. Should I have said “Hi X!” I ended up not saying hi and just ended up walking past her talking to my floormate.

I saw X last year in college. She would always stare at me(maybe check me out?) I know she wants to be tall so many she likes tall guys. Help me out.. Is this a test?

BTW. I’m pretty sure she knows I’m single now. She hung out with my ex last weekend and I’m sure my ex told X about our relationship.

How much time d oyou think I have before she thinks i'm uninterested?

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
Ask for what you need. I don't mean that you should walk up to her and ask her if she wants to fuck, but begin by greeting her. Maybe she's waiting for you to do something. You could be blowing something beautiful by not simply saying, "hi."

I'm looking to date. I'm a virgin actually.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just because she was probably having a down day and didn't automatically and on cue say hi, does not mean squat. She's not a greetings robot. If you want to get to know her, move beyond the 'hi'. And show a little actual concern for her, not just as a 'conquest'. The best relationships start with friendship.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Say the first part; then see what response you get. Because it will determine whether or not you say the second part. You have to Listen to her, like you would any friend. Then she might actually turn into a friend, or more!

mightytank1979

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is, she hung out with your ex, and if that relationship ended on a sour note, then she told X all kind of bad shit about you. Think about it, everything was fine until she hung out with your ex.

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
The problem is, she hung out with your ex, and if that relationship ended on a sour note, then she told X all kind of bad shit about you. Think about it, everything was fine until she hung out with your ex.
My ex and I are on good terms now. We're friends and we get along together. Surely things were awkward at first but I don't see her as the type to do that.

That being said the only times I've seen her are those moments where I'm passing by and just say hey. I don't really have time for anything else other than just a "hey".

How can I escalate from this? The only thing I know about her is where she is living this year and her name. NOTHING else. If I'm passing by her on my way to class should I just follow her and then tell her?

Last edited:

B_coolrunner

Just Browsing
Media
if you're already aquainted with X then can't you just ask her how she's been, what she's up to then ask her something interesting that u guys have in common... i think it's harder.

imo it's creepy if you just go up and straight up ask her like that, just chat to her dude lol.

it's just a girl though.. i don't really know what i can tell you other than just go talk to her...it's alot easier now that u already know her.. and u should atleast try to talk rather than be that guy who just says 'hey' whenver u see each other but never have a proper conversation.. u know?

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
You can't??? why not?

Try to be a little more positive in your attitude. You are making it hard for yourself. If she is a friend of a friend, see that friend and find out more.
Sorry that was a typo!!!

If I see her by herself should I just say hey what's up? Did you just get back from class?

How can I go from a hey what's up to getting a number?