whats ur favorite

pussylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whats your favorite part of a womans body?

Personally i am a pussy man.i love how pussys look , love how they taste(every girl different but still tht perfec taste), i love how pussys feel on my tongue around my fingers and wraped around my cock. i love either trimed or bare pussys, and tight but not too ight cause my dick is big and i had sexc with some girls that were so tight it hurt. But yea i love Vagina!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My 5% gay part thinks the most beautiful parts of a woman are her ass and her face. I also prefer nicely shaped breasts that are small to average in size.

Someone told me that couldn't be true, because I should be attracted to my opposite. I shouldn't like girls who are curvy with small waists, substantial buttocks, and smaller breasts, because they look too similar to me.

And I thought...who are you to tell me what should and shouldn't turn me on? :rolleyes:

I like what I like. :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ewwwwwwwwww. I don't like women. I like women for their intellect and their primal urge to go shopping at the mall. Pussy is what does it for me. I don't know about the rest of you, beyotches. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. :smile: Oh, and doing it in her but..but What?.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eyes, smaller pert breasts, nipples, pussy, lips, ass, legs. Can't get enough nipple time, it's to bad that my wife is ticklish there unless she is deeply relaxed/aroused.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmm, tough question actually, but I'd have to say tits. I'm not picky, I just love to play with, suck on, and watch them bounce during sex. Pussy is great and all, but a nice chest seals the deal. It's not erotic at all to fuck a flat-chested woman, no matter how tight she is.

My favorite part of a woman I'm actually in a relationship, though, is her lips by far. I love to kiss.

B_cumhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats your favorite part of a womans body?

Personally i am a pussy man.i love how pussys look , love how they taste(every girl different but still tht perfec taste), i love how pussys feel on my tongue around my fingers and wraped around my cock. i love either trimed or bare pussys, and tight but not too ight cause my dick is big and i had sexc with some girls that were so tight it hurt. But yea i love Vagina!
hgg

lacuna22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i truly love a woman's neck. especially when she lifts and pulls her hair aside to reveal the back of it, inviting a kiss.

the outside curves on medium to full breasts are very sexy to me, also.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ass is the biggest thing for me. That's the first thing I look at (besides the face, eyes and hair). Even if a girl isn't that pretty, if she's got an ass she's a winner in my book (assuming her face is at least a 5). I like tits, too, but not too big or small; anything above a C cup or below a B is a turnoff. Legs are great as well.

Pussies all look the same, for the most part, although I definitely prefer them trimmed or shaved. God, I've seen some bushes that have made me fucking shudder.

Oh, and FEET. Mmmm. I am a sucker for a pretty pair of feet. I don't care how bangin' a girl is, if her feet are ugly it's pretty much a deal breaker.