what's ur flaccid size and do u like to show off?

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm 6.5" - 7" x 5.5" flaccid.

Yes, I like to show off, and I don't have a problem getting naked. I get lots of stares in the gym changing room, lol. It also shows through trousers - you can see the outline of it down my left leg. That gets quite a few looks when I am sitting opposite someone on the train.

My GF loves me to walk around the house naked and she's always playing with my flaccid dick. She says that she's never seen anything like it and that it is bigger soft that most guys' erections. She has, however, jokingly banned me from wearing speedos when we go to the pool. Of course, I ignore this ban, and I think she secretly likes the attention.

u reminded me my ex with the 2nd paragraph

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
about 3.5 the majority of the time, maybe 4.5 if its really warm and im totally relaxed.If its cold or im exercizing then it can go to about 2.

Last edited:

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As little as 3" (7 cm, for those who show in metric) when it's tired, cold or just no reason to be bigger. So it doubles in size and adds 50% more when aroused.

So far as "showing off": do you think I'd be hanging out here if I had a problem?

O===w

o=w

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well dude its also those balls of yours. when you stuff them with your cock you got some package that people cant help but stare. Take it as a compliment.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
7 inches flacid pretty much all the time. And my thickness doesn't really go either. So flacid I'm about 7 x 8. But I only show off sometimes when I want people to notice... contain it all in the center so it forms a perfect ball, heh.