What's with all the bitchy people??

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, after the recent fiasco, I thought shit would calm down around here.

The trouble is, there are so many bitchy people on this site!!! I am not only talking about women either. Men can be bitches, and some are being bitches. Some women too.

I wonder what these people are like in real life. Are they the assholes no one wants to talk to at work? Or are they sweet as pie "on the outside" and reserve their angst and idioticness ( I know it's not a word) for this site?

I understand some topics or posts might rub a nerve, but come on! Don't be a fucking ass!! Diplomacy, manners anyone???

An innocent thread/post most always contains some snotty, rude remark to the OP or another poster.

It's getting really annoying and it's pissing me off!

Rant over.

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The trouble is, there are so many bitchy people on this site!!! I am not only talking about women either. Men can be bitches, and some are being bitches. Some women too.

I wonder what these people are like in real life. Are they the assholes no one wants to talk to at work? Or are they sweet as pie "on the outside" and reserve their angst and idioticness ( I know it's not a word) for this site?

I understand some topics or posts might rub a nerve, but come on! Don't be a fucking ass!! Diplomacy, manners anyone???

An innocent thread/post most always contains some snotty, rude remark to the OP or another poster.

Rant over.

Right on! Time to get a flesh pile going and work out this righteous indignation properly.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

*Tackles Jennuine73 with congratulatory zeal, with intent to rub more than one nerve the right way...*

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
One has a choice here - they can either bring fun or bring hate to the site. Yeah people have their moods, can argue, zing comments, etc. But some are deliberate in their hate. It's uncomfortable to try to reason why some would spend such an inordinate amount of time to bring a site down.

I think it might be a "if I can't enjoy myself, then nobody will enjoy themselves" thing.

And I enjoy myself :biggrin1:

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel better already.:tongue:

Whooohooo... We're just getting started.

One has a choice here - they can either bring fun or bring hate to the site. Yeah people have their moods, can argue, zing comments, etc. But some are deliberate in their hate. It's uncomfortable to try to reason why some would spend such an inordinate amount of time to bring a site down.

I think it might be a "if I can't enjoy myself, then nobody will enjoy themselves" thing.

You do bring plenty of fun dannymawg. Hat's off! (And everything else too.)

Jump in the pile, mate.:tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The world is falling. And people bitch. All is not well with the world.

There was a time I was happier. I had a job I liked. I had some real friends. I had a lover. I had a purpose. The internet destroyed faith in all.

So, I may appear happy. I may appear ecstatic but deep down--Invisibleman feels and sings the blues (but only in the shower because the acoustics are better and tears get washed away with the shower water.) I try and seek happiness outside involving peeps at times but like they say...no Invisibleman is an island.

I don't mind the bitchiness here because that shows me how people are. Sometimes people want to bitch. That is fine by me. It is a lot better than hurting or killing someone.

Bitch away.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I enjoy to video tape myself with others (the more the merrier) and then watch the tape.

En castellano se dice que soy egoista. Pero, no es la verdad. ¡Serio! Es simplemente que en mi opinión lo mas pijas lo mejores, ¿Cómo no?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I enjoy watching you enjoy yourself.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't agree more Jenn and the only time i bitch is when Im attacked, there are people who will disagree with me on this and I just say, bitch! LOL

Rant over.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No not all. It's what one want's to focus on. Seeing the trees for the wood? Perhaps. A sense that all human emotion is needed to creat a whole beating heart? Yes. I wouldnt change a thing. A massive bomb of thoughts and expressions waiting to explode.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's always going to be some unpleasantries in a place this big. All you can really do is elect to be nonconfrontational and try to diffuse things when you feel it's getting tense, or else just sign off for a while and go outside to put things in perspective. It's easy to get mad on here, but at the end of the day, it's just an internet forum. The vast majority of people here are awesome though, I've had hundreds of PMs from folks in the short time I've been here and every one has been nice. Nothing but love for LPSG.