What's with all the new eye avatars?

Hmmm, first time I have ever been close to being a trendsetter ...

My eye shot that is in my gallery was my avatar shortly after I joined in June 2006 (prior to Lafever's arrival), sometime after that I noticed that some fake woman changed her avatar to an eye, so I changed mine. Trying to remember who she/he was, there as a thread about her/him being a fake ... I just can't remember her name. Interestingly enough, my current avatar was inspired by MB's sketch-like avatar that had me put the current charcoal one up.

Ahhhhhhh, so it is all your fault then :tongue:, my eyes are bulging too after looking at your pics..noice:rolleyes:

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Argh I will not be accused of being a sheep! I say baah to you all! I thought of mine (independently) when trying to decide if I should show my face... Decided I was too chicken (wow, I've got an animal metaphorical thing going on here lol) and just put the eye up! Maybe soon I'll reveal... BUH BUH BUUUUH... my nose!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
oh my gosh. that's so gross. :eek:

Your eye is pretty - it doesn't freak me out like most of the others did. :tongue:

You did that on purpose just to tempt me.

Must...not...post...eye...avatar....oh fuck it!

Baa.

:tongue:

Your eye ain't bad, either. I guess. :biggrin1:

Fucking avatar changing FREAKS!! I have no idea who anyone is anymore :confused:

(admittedly not much has actually changed)

I'm with you there - when perusing a thread I rarely actually look at a username but simply take note of the avatar. I probably associate users with avatars too much, as no matter what there avatar is I always end up thinking that's what they look like. :redface:

Or better still, her clam and his mussel.:cool:

U want a perl?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm with you there - when perusing a thread I rarely actually look at a username but simply take note of the avatar. I probably associate users with avatars too much, as no matter what there avatar is I always end up thinking that's what they look like. :redface:

I'm guilty of not looking at the usernames too. :rolleyes: Reading! Pah! :biggrin1:

If someone changes avatar it takes me a while to adjust - but I do adjust. What bugged me there was that a few users were changing avatars repeatedy. It goes to show what a sad act I must be that that genuinely confused me!!

Funnily enough I never had a problem when you and bliss were using the same avatar for that short time - your posts tend to be a shorter than hers :tongue: (I think of you as pithy :wink:) so it was easy to spot the difference.

(Don't worry though, mate - I AM actually Miss Piggy :rolleyes::tongue:)

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Funnily enough I never had a problem when you and bliss were using the same avatar for that short time - your posts tend to be a shorter than hers :tongue: (I think of you as pithy :wink:) so it was easy to spot the difference.

(Don't worry though, mate - I AM actually Miss Piggy :rolleyes::tongue:)

That's true.

I still think the black & white piggy was hot. I like nice hair. :cool: