Whats with all the new..."Hookup" threads

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:
How can someone with such a nice cock be quoting The Partridge Family?

*I had a crush on David Cassidy as a kid*

and the Cassidy bros are both reputed to be well endowed — how prescient of you :cool:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rawbone8 said:
and the Cassidy bros are both reputed to be well endowed — how prescient of you :cool:

That was certainly quite a few years before any conscious knowledge of male endowment, but here's a confession- the first time I even saw naked penes was as a preteen playing "truth or dare" and "spin the bottle" with the neighborhood gang. Being an only child, one just doesn't learn these things as easily. Anyway, my girlfriend down the street had made a comment to me privately about one of our neighbors having a particularly large dick and made this "eyes popping out of her head" face, so I set about seeing for myself. At that point, I just wanted to see- I was twelve and hadn't had sex or really even knew much about it.

All I can say is seeing is believing. Once I saw him naked everything changed. I stalked the poor bastard until I convinced him to take my virginity, which actually took some convincing. I was destined to end up here, haha.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
alex8 said:
I would prefer them to be beaten about the genitals with large wooden spoons until they bleed, but maybe that's just my take on things.
Thank God I didn't start a thread asking for a hookup. LOL
Seriously, I have tried to be careful in the teasing unless I knwo the person will know for sure it is jsut nonsense here on the LPSG. At 54, I wouldn't want one of the young guys think I was serious.

Not that some of them wouldn't be absolutely wonderful to hook up with. I would never seriously consider it.

I agree with some of the above. Once someone is telling where they live and are looking for people to hook up with in their local area, that thread needs to be moved by the administrator to the Local Forum, not any of the others.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
kajawhatwhat said:
I'm a married male living in Scotland, and I have a, I mean to say, well, what I want to say is...oh hell, this isn't easy is it?

Go ahead, dude. Spit it out! " I...have...a... ____

a) headache. Not t'nite m'luv.

b) bad itch that i just can't scratch right now.

c) handful of porcupines

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
I would prefer them to be beaten about the genitals with large wooden spoons until they bleed, but maybe that's just my take on things.

Of course, the size of the sppon should match the size of their testicles (see other threads).:biggrin1:

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watched that show on Channel 4 and it did suggest that this site was purely here for picking up women who like big dicks - It was the only thing they said about the site!!!

I still have the email address of the woman doing the research for the show so maybe we should all bombard her inbox with abuse???

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
RideRocket said:
Are you implying I should change my percentages to 1% Gay? I also love the Pet Shop Boys, Erasure, and Depeche Mode. Does each group count for a % point?
:biggrin1:
Yes, and the Pet Shop Boys counts for 5%. Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Ride Rocket? They would probably push you over the edge.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
headbang8 said:
Yes, and the Pet Shop Boys counts for 5%. Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Ride Rocket? They would probably push you over the edge.

Whew! No Frankie for me! Do I get to 'recover' % points for also liking Metallica, Megadeth, and other heavy metal groups?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dorset said:
I watched that show on Channel 4 and it did suggest that this site was purely here for picking up women who like big dicks - It was the only thing they said about the site!!!

And once again we see the proof that Channel 4 has shifted from being an innovative programme-maker to representing the very worst of tabloid TV.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SurferGirlCA said:
In other words they're following the Fox model.

When it started, the channel showed arthouse movies and in-depth documentaries, now it is best known for screening the UK version of "Big Brother". Draw your own conclusions. :rolleyes:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
Is it just me or has there been a recent influx of people posting threads looking for a potential "Hookup"....:mad:
Please let's not use this forum for something other than what it was intended for. Guys and Girls talking about dick....:tongue:
Not trying to get dick...:frown1:

Here is a quote from Rob_E reference the purpose of the site:
Rob_E said:
I think that one of the functions of this site should be for "hooking up", but that should not be the site's primary purpose.

The "Your local lpsg" need a lot of work.

So, yes trying to "hook up" is acceptable.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
When it started, the channel showed arthouse movies and in-depth documentaries, now it is best known for screening the UK version of "Big Brother". Draw your own conclusions. :rolleyes:
yeah, C4 is just another cesspit these days. it started going downhill in the early 90s, gradually. I remember when it actually provided worthwhile relief from the endless garbage on the other 3 channels :/

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RideRocket said:
Here is a quote from Rob_E reference the purpose of the site:

So, yes trying to "hook up" is acceptable.
OMG.....wow I did not see that. Well I do hope that he goes back to clarify that this forum is not to be used for "Sexual Hookup". I believe what he meant to say was a place for men to "Hookup" with each other to DISCUSS the issues dealing with Large Penises.....At least that is what I hope he meant.

Rob are reading this???
:tongue: