What's with girls and hands???

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always stumble over some post from a girl talking about how they like nice, big hands on a man and some even say it's the first thing that they look at when they first check a guy out???... I understand checking a guy's broad shoulders out or his face but hands???... What's with this??? :confused: What's considered nice, big hands?

Thanks for replying in advance! :smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I must say i am very much a hands girl. I will look at a mans hands before i check out his 'package'. I think it is because ive always been taught that a man does hard physical work and his hands should show that, which is weird because i like suit & tie nerdish kind of guys.And also that if he has hold of me, even if just my hand then im safe with him somehow

Sorry but i really cant explain it properly

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee M says it very well.

Maybe it is also the likelyhood that his hands will be the first things to touch you intimately if things go that direction.
I may have mentioned this in a thread here back in Feb......but I know someone in a strictly professional way (not medical field), but feel a certain chemistry with him. He's 2 years younger than me.
He's always well dressed and his hands are large, strong, and well kept.....He also has horses and cattle so he uses them more than in an office and around his house.

(And even knowing it's a myth, there's still the "big hands - big c..." well,...you know. :smile: )

We shake hands almost every time I see him and I'm always tempted to say "Oh just throw me to the floor and get it over with !! ...."
LOL

So.....is it possible for only hands to make a woman wet ?
Yes.

Do not ever think that women do not check out how you treat/keep your hands.
It's ok to obviously have working hands.....that's not it.....
Are your nails even ?
Are they Clean if you're on a date or not in the middle of a car engine ?
Do they feel like 80 grade sand paper ?....not good.
They make hand lotion for men.

A woman's mind may also wonder about what you may have had your hand(s) wrapped around that AM.....or heh heh.....whenever you last had a "tug".

I am so hopeless....I just cannot get out of the gutter......:smile:

In all fairness, I must add that hubby has very nice hands, too.
:wink:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe its the big hands big cock thing or big hands are more masculine...I've been told I have big hands...but I don't think they are. My feet are two sizes bigger than average and look quite big cos they're wide too though...

Anyway...I've been told (by a guy friend) that I have the hands of an old man lol...they're all cracked and I have segs on 7 fingers...*sigh*

Must be all the manual labour I've done. I should probably start using moisturiser.

I hope for my sake women don't look at hands first hehe. I'm sure not all put a lot of emphasis on hand size. Maybe a lot do subconsciously or consciously 'check out' guys with a good look all over, hands and feet included, with maybe a sly peek at the crotch. I know I check women out! :D

Usualy I just look at the breasts especially if there's some bare skin on show...but of course women are higher creatures and go for the metaphysical.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think big hands is much of a hint as to whats in the shorts :tongue:, but my husband has very big hands.
He's big guy and I think that has more to do with it. I think it's a security thing.
One thinks of big and strong in the same breath. It's probably sexy too.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It IS hard to explain. A man's hands can be revealing: what type of work he does, how athletic or strong he is, imagining what he can do to you with them, etc. To me, they're one of the most masculine areas of the male body. I have a particular fondness for "musician's hands" with long, lean and tapered fingers.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, just found out about this for the first time last night, what a strange coincidence. I've been told in the past that I have very long fingers, but not hands. Last night I learned that the proper way to measure is from the bottom of the palm to the tip of the 3rd/middle finger... I came out to about 8 inches (bout the same size as 'down there' oddly)... but I think that's average for hands (doesn't surprise me as I have size 10 american feet, very much average), anybody know what's considered big though?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like big hands to grab me...big hands grabs big chunks of me when touching me...they are "heavy" and sooo masculine...people, just imagine Liam Neeson hands all over you...ok! all over ME its better!!!:cool: OMG!!! Just kill me...that giant man grabing me and etc is my ultimate fantasy...:eek:

Well cliped nails and cleand but not soooo soft because i like man who works and play with hands...

Please dont manicure hands for me cause i dont like it at all...just keep it clean.

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Girls always tell me they love my hands. They're huge. I can easily palm a basketball. Plus I get told that they look manly...
Also I have extremely long, lithe fingers, that helps me do certain things other guys can't.
How long is your hand from the bottom of the palm to tip of the middle finger?... How wide is your hand from the bottom of your thumb across?... What's the girth of your wrist?

Thanks for replying in advance! :smile:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have small hands. I don't think I've seen another guy with hands as small as mine, actually. But I like them, they're dexterous and the fingers are well proportioned. I draw occassionally, and for years I played the saxophone. Also juggle some. :) They're good hands, even if the ladies don't fall in love with them.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My hands aren't large but I think I'm in the top 5th percentile in the Mr. Happy dept., don't think there is much correlation.

To be crass, I sometimes which my hands were bigger because that improves fingering and creates a more sunstantial waist-grip when you're entering a woman from behind.

However exercise will keep your hands muscular and give you a manly amount of grip strength in your hands. My hands are also dexterious and very quick and soft. Sometimes I'll move middle and index together to keep thickness up.

Women do care about hands. Mostly from what I've read they're turned off by dirt, unkempt & long fingernails,calouses(I think the prev. poster who says she likes them is not in the majority) or feminine looking hands. Rough skin on the palms/fingers is a turn off for most. No girl wants to be diddled with sandpaper.

My tips:
Wash with a mild soap handsoap, Wear exercise gloves when lifting weights, clip & clean under your fingernails and also get a manicure a 2-3 times a year*. These things go a long way. Try to hold your hands in a masculine way and practice a firm handshake (handposture? lol).

* sounds gay but actually quite pleasant

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can palm a basketball and my ring finger is a size 15...

Being an avid weightlifter has also given me pretty freaky grip strength...

My hands/fingers are not very calloused or rough, I think because I am now white-collar. When I was in manual labor it wasn't pretty.

OmahaBeef

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella said:
Please dont manicure hands for me cause i dont like it at all...just keep it clean.

Sorry Gisella, but it's not all about you ;-)

Personally the a occasional manicure goes with the power suit for me. It's not common and communicates that my hands are expert instruments.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stretcher74 said:
Sorry Gisella, but it's not all about you ;-)

Personally the a occasional manicure goes with the power suit for me. It's not common and communicates that my hands are expert instruments.

I understand Strecher...but shining nails in a man is a turn off to me...i dont like at all...

:redface:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
They say you can tell alot about a man from his hands, huh.

I have small palms, with long, slender fingers. I have soft skin on the light side of the palm and rough on the other. I have light hair on the knuckles, with cuts, and scars. You can see the veins on both sides of my hands clearly. I have nails that grow fast and break off easily. I have small wrists but are heavily corded. Each finger can be disjointed as well as my wrists. Plus, I have a very wide span of my fingers (most likely because I have smaller palms. Permanent burn scar on my left hand pointer finger and pemanent ripples in the develoment of my thubnails (but it's slight and mostly unnoticeable).

I suppose it's the combination of piano, work, work-outs, and clumsiness.:cool: