What's with girls and hands???

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I have nails that grow fast and break off easily.:cool:

could be diet. I find eating more jello and taking a multivitamin made my nails better.

as for scars I wouldn't feel self-aware about them, have to think of them as having a life-story behind them.

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
Your hands are an expression of you. They are what we use to manipulate the world. Women checking out hands could be a way of checking out how someone alters their environment.

I hadn't really thought of this before. My hands are thin and have a number of scars on it, but most people just coment on how soft, boney, and cold they are. Like the hands of death was my favourite comparison.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hungmark said:
Nice generalisation there... so all "suit and tie" guys are nerds?
Not how I read it at all. There are different types of nerds. Skinny nerds wear jeans and a t-shirt. Obese nerds wear baggy shorts with stretch waistbands. LARP nerds wear fantasy costumes. "suit and tie" nerds wear ill-fitting suits (some with bow ties, but no Hugo Boss or Canali here, and they usually have jobs). :wink:

Jeff

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hands are not that large, but, are strong, and I have some callouses due to having done since my teen age years, pull ups. I do several different kinds of pull ups, and it gets callouses , and, I accept those ones, it is protection, no injuries with discreet but sturdy callouses.Also, my knucles are a little larger due to years of punching bags and different work outs. Large knuckles , specially the first two ones, look good, girls constantly ask me about it.
I do not manicure my hands, never felt any need for that, I keep them cleaned, nails well trimmed, and, working in an office and in courts requires cleaned hands / nails. I only once manicured my hands at my GF's insistence. I did not like the results, looked too artificial. Never ever again.
When I work on my cars and motorcycle engines and suspension( avid performance enthusiast ) , I wear latex gloves, so my hands never show any trace of my engine performance hobby.
My hands are hairy too. Dorsal side is hairy, as well as my second and third phalanges ( middle and proximal phalanges ). My thumb middle phalange also has a small tuft of hair. I like it. I have found out, girls dig it too. Usually girls find it astonishing. That gives me the occasion to touch hands , and allows me to really enjoy female hands. I love those long fingers, womens' fingers appear to be too long for the palm size.
Womens' hands are enticing. When I enter in conversation w a girl, I like to study her hand movements, and, her hands in particular.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anybody else ever had a "hand job"?

Probably not what you're thinking of. I met this incredibly cute woman in a bar when I was a callow youth, relatively inexperienced in the ways of the world.

You know the scene: smoky, noisy, hard to carry on a conversation. Plus the woman was completely deaf.

We started by writing notes to each other. Then, after a while, she took one of my hands in both of hers and began to massage and explore it. It was so sensual; I was instantly erect, trying to rearrange my dick to a comfortable position.

I closed my eyes, followed her lead, and took one of her hands to reciprocate.

Long story short...after about 20 minutes of bilateral finger and hand exploration, we BOTH came! It was incredible...after we both returned to the real world, she took me home with her, and we shared sex the old-fashioned way.

The next time we went on a date, we started with a hand job...MOF, EVERY date started with one! I was one happy boy.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
art said:
Has anybody else ever had a "hand job"?

Probably not what you're thinking of. I met this incredibly cute woman in a bar when I was a callow youth, relatively inexperienced in the ways of the world.

You know the scene: smoky, noisy, hard to carry on a conversation. Plus the woman was completely deaf.

We started by writing notes to each other. Then, after a while, she took one of my hands in both of hers and began to massage and explore it. It was so sensual; I was instantly erect, trying to rearrange my dick to a comfortable position.

I closed my eyes, followed her lead, and took one of her hands to reciprocate.

Long story short...after about 20 minutes of bilateral finger and hand exploration, we BOTH came! It was incredible...after we both returned to the real world, she took me home with her, and we shared sex the old-fashioned way.

The next time we went on a date, we started with a hand job...MOF, EVERY date started with one! I was one happy boy.

Wow art, that was one of the sexiest things I've read on here in quite a while... now I want a hand job!

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know why I didn't think of this before.

What kind of hand shake do you like ?
Men and women both answer please....

I cannot stand the limp and/or cold handshake.
I always want to ask the man/woman "Do people pick things up for you ?....How do you dress yourself ?"

The professional I mentioned shaking hands with in my earlier reply has a perfect handshake.
Warm and firm enough to make my mind wander to other capabilities by his hand (sigh).......but never approaching too tight.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pirate Wench said:
What kind of hand shake do you like? I cannot stand the limp and/or cold handshake.
...a perfect handshake. Warm and firm enough...but never approaching too tight.

I appreciate a firm handshake with both persons thumb/first finger web interlocking. I am always surprised when a woman shakes hands in this manner and I always complement them on the quality of their handshake.

I hate the fingers only handshake or a slimy, wet handshake, both make me want to shake my hand off as it is a really creepy feeling.

I have pretty big hands with long fingers, and can grasp a basket ball and hold it, barely. So, many hands are smaller than mine, but it is not the size of a persons hands that matter, more of what the hands can tell you about a persons life and how comfortable they are, where do they put their hands and how do they use them when explaining a project to another person. That is when something is "yea tall", extending the hand, palm horizontal to and facing floor, to indicate, "this tall".

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pirate Wench said:
Don't know why I didn't think of this before.

What kind of hand shake do you like ?
Men and women both answer please....

I cannot stand the limp and/or cold handshake.
I always want to ask the man/woman "Do people pick things up for you ?....How do you dress yourself ?"

The professional I mentioned shaking hands with in my earlier reply has a perfect handshake.
Warm and firm enough to make my mind wander to other capabilities by his hand (sigh).......but never approaching too tight.

Limp handshakes leave a very negative impression with me. Cold/wet handshakes are excusable, I don't mind, but if someone has this hesitant holding-out-his/her-hand for me to shake it always makes me nervous. To go along with you, my association is "Will this hand fall off if I shake too hard?"

Hands are, in fact, a great way to read someone. Not the hippy-dippy way of reading in the lines, but in the very literal meaning of interpreting the texture, the fingernails, the knuckles. I pay great attention to a guy's hands, and what they might tell me.

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:

I like guys to be considerate, I would not like a guy to grind my hand...LOL

Also, being a hairy man fan, I like hands that have hair. It is a turn on when a hand has hair , fingers, all over. So masculine. It can not get any masculine than that.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The muscle pads at the base of the thumbs, are I think known to palmists as the mound of venus.

If you hold your palms out with your thumbs pressed in to the sides of your hands, your mounds will be quite visible and apparently it is how your passion is read.

Bizarrely my hand measurements are an uncanny correlation with my cock.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes, I think I can tell more about a man from the way his hands look and feel than anything else that's easily visible about him. Before there's been any physical contact, I can see any calluses, scars, or other unique features. Since I'm not always good with small talk, that can give me a chance to ask questions if I'm actually interested in the person. Once we've moved to touching, I can learn a lot from the way he touches me. Does he barely brush his fingers across my skin as if he's afraid he might break me? Are his hands sweaty from nerves? Does he guide with his touch as if he's feeling some sense of protectiveness?

I also look at hands with a bit of envy, as mine are changing (thankfully slowly) due to arthritis.