Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
someone please explain to me what sensation men or I should be getting with my nipples. I just can't get all tingly pinching them, just pain; rubbing hard or lightly, nothing, wife sucking on them, I feel nothing.

I get off with kissing tongue action, eating pussy, licking. Anything to do with my dick, yes. but my nips nothing. Slight tingle with my armpits.
Ass touching, I must admit it does something. Again nipples nothing.

My wife, well she goes crazy when I suck her nipples.

I almost had my first gay encounter many many years ago at a convention. Everyone sitting around in a hotel room with a bunch of us just talking about the day, I had my shirt off. This guy offers to massage me, I naive as I were at that time, said okay. He was okay, until he started rubbing my chest. than he pinches my nipples, that's when I said "okay, that's enough". After that I realized maybe that was a signal. but I didn't feel pleasure with that pinch. If it was I am sure I would have offered a walk to my room for a better massage. Like I said I was 20 something naive as heck with sex or flirting, etc. :confused:

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they don't do anything for some people. everybody's body reacts to stuff differently. don't worry about it

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
means nothing, some love them touched and others don't. i've had many mates play with them and it does nothing for me either.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guy and I are at the complete opposite ends of the nipple play spectrum. Flick, touch, graze, carress, nip, bite, chew, tease, suckle, rub, pinch...Holy Fuck! I go into deep orbit!

Him? Nothing. He says the gentle approaches do nothing for him, the more aggressive just hurt.

I would like to point out an oddness that is mine (perhaps alone?) where each nipple responds better to different stimulation. The right one likes the more gentle, the left can take (and enjoys) more abuse.

:redface:

It was hard to get him to play with them the way I like, as he has no personal framework to really go form, and tended to forget they were there since his are not senitiv to play. I asked if he was lie this with his girlfriends' (he's bi) and he said no, he always played with theirs. It was like a mental block, where he equated "women like nipples played with" (never mind the fact that some don't. I roomed with a lesbian couple and one flat out said it did nothing for her. though after her reduction, the nerves reconnected and then she was all about it! Her gil was all excited about it, lol) but guys didn't (since he didn't. Talk about faulty conclusions!)

He has since learned otherwise, and pays wonderful attention to mine, and I concentrate my efforts and time elsewhere:smile:

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey thanks for the replies. Guess I won't feel that I'm missing on something because of some hang up or something. I thought maybe I need to concentrate on my dicks reponse to the touching. I figure it was an errogenous zone common to all.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My X and I were opposite of the spectrum also. He taught me how he liked things and I enjoyed participating and enjoyed the experiences. We long since broke up, after dating and bedding afe few men that really enjoy their nips played -- I def decided to self experimet and recently had one nipple pierced, after 6-mths of self nip play I've discovered I do have an 'alive' nipple much like my X had/has. My other nip prefers to be left alone... I find I play with the pierced/live nip often during the day all for self enjoyment. I do this in public and in private especially when I'm wearing a tank T.

D

deleted213967

someone please explain to me what sensation men or I should be getting with my nipples. I just can't get all tingly pinching them, just pain; rubbing hard or lightly, nothing, wife sucking on them, I feel nothing.

Nothing to write home about. Embrace diversity! Everybody has different erogenous zones.

I don't get the man-nipple craze either. Milk will not come out no matter how much you try to stimulate them. I also find prominent, erect nipples pretty gross on a man.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was not something that clicked on my body until 28. So maybe different times for different bodies. I know plenty of guys that it does nothing for them. To the OP, you are tring this when you are jacking off right? If ths doesn't happen then...then maybe you aren't ready yet.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm so glad my boy is in the pro-nipple play camp.

pinch, flick, tug, bite, suck, nibble.. he's a happy, happy boy.
i would be the bummed if he was all "meh", or "n-no, ML, no touchie"

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's fun, fun, fun to find a man who likes nipple play. I have a whole repetoire of pleasures to unload! But if he doesn't, I can usually find someplace else on his body to focus some attention on. Yup - generally, he has someplace else that will make his toes curl :wink:.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm hard-wired, and nipple play is a requirement, no matter how horny I am. Though they need to be treated gently at first, eventually you can pull on them as hard as you can, and all I feel is pleasure running through my entire body.

Oh, and dry hands, please, or a mouth: no lube on my tits, ever.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm hard-wired, and nipple play is a requirement, no matter how horny I am. Though they need to be treated gently at first, eventually you can pull on them as hard as you can, and all I feel is pleasure running through my entire body.

:fing02:

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wish my nipples were sensitive. I feel very little and that's only when I squeeze very hard. My boyfriend on the other hand has extremely sensitive nipples. Makes me sort of jealous.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow.

I agree with this:
Nothing to write home about. Embrace diversity! Everybody has different erogenous zones.

Not so much this (bolded emphasis mine)
I don't get the man-nipple craze either. Milk will not come out no matter how much you try to stimulate them. I also find prominent, erect nipples pretty gross on a man.
WTF does that have to do with anything? Many women who are not nursing, are not planing on becoming pregnant, or who are beyond childbearing years like their nipples sucked. I don't think the vast majority is hoping to milk in her partners mouth. Why is this a weird factor in your thinking, when it comes to men?

Furthermore I believe that most women can, and do, separate the non nursing erotic feelings of nipple play with a partner, from the maternal, non sexual sensation of a child nursing. Why can't a man, most of whom don't lactate (their are a few who do, genetics, hormones, and meds and such) enjoy the sensation if he wants to?

And yes there are those who are sexually into lactation. I would hazard to guess they are not the majority.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

oh. I HATE lube touching my nips! well water based lube. It tends to numb them out a bit. And it feels icky to me. Silicone isn't too bad, though still not my favorite thing. But if a bit gets on them I won't want to kill, like with water based.

Nah, dry hands, or wet mouth, or spit slicked fingers turn my crank.:biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

Mine are super sensitive...very ticklish. In fact, they are so sensitive that I don't like them played with, and I prefer they be left off the menu. :tongue: