Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
for some people....
Nipples stimulate the same area of the brain as genitals do

A new study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine reveals medical evidence that women’s nipples stimulate the brain in the same way that genital stimulation does, something most women already know.
A team of researchers at Rutgers University led by psychologist Barry Komisaruk, recruited 11 healthy women between the ages of 23 and 56. The women were placed in an fMRI scanner and asked to stimulate their cervix, nipple, clitoris and vagina with either a rhythmic finger tap or plastic dildo.
The brain images of the women revealed increased activity in the medial paracentral lobule for each area of stimulation, however each stimulated area was responsible for lighting up a specific region.
There are four nerves that bring signals to the brain from the genital region. The pudendal nerve is connected to the clitoris, the pelvic nerve to the vagina, the hypogastric nerve to the cervix and uterus and the vagus nerve which also connects the cervix.
Nipple stimulation during breast-feeding is known to cause the release of oxytocin which triggers uterine contractions and Komisaruk believes this then sends a signal to the genital area of the brain. However, the few men who have been studied under the same controls show similar activity to nipple stimulation. One of the study researchers is now also looking at women who have had a hysterectomy to see if the response is the same.
Komisaruk hopes that this new research will lead to information to help people who are unable to reach orgasm but is also looking at ways to use this pleasurable stimulation to directly control brain activity. According to Komisaruk, learning to better understand and control the part of the brain that produces pleasurable sensations could make a difference in the treatment of depression, anxiety, addiction or even obesity.

someone please explain to me what sensation men or I should be getting with my nipples. I just can't get all tingly pinching them, just pain; rubbing hard or lightly, nothing, wife sucking on them, I feel nothing.

I get off with kissing tongue action, eating pussy, licking. Anything to do with my dick, yes. but my nips nothing. Slight tingle with my armpits.
Ass touching, I must admit it does something. Again nipples nothing.

My wife, well she goes crazy when I suck her nipples.

I almost had my first gay encounter many many years ago at a convention. Everyone sitting around in a hotel room with a bunch of us just talking about the day, I had my shirt off. This guy offers to massage me, I naive as I were at that time, said okay. He was okay, until he started rubbing my chest. than he pinches my nipples, that's when I said "okay, that's enough". After that I realized maybe that was a signal. but I didn't feel pleasure with that pinch. If it was I am sure I would have offered a walk to my room for a better massage. Like I said I was 20 something naive as heck with sex or flirting, etc. :confused:

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A really close friend of mine goes off the deep end when I touch his nipples. I only have to stroke very lightly across his shirt and his knees buckle. Literally. When in bed I just run my tougue very lightly over them, or even blow air gently across each one and he gets hard as a rock and pre-cums. I believe I can get him off, hands-free, simply by working his nipples very gently.

Me, I liked having my nips sucked but wasn't a really big thing. Recently the same friend I mentioned above was reaching over me from the back when I was seated in a chair. He gave my nipples a really hard pinch and I instantly understood tit clamps.

The exquisite pleasure of pain came through and I started growing a serious boner.

Man, I like nips.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's not much of a "gay experience".....

It wasn't that's why it was a moment lost. Maybe I should have let him continue? He was gay by the way. I had no problem with that, but if that was any indication of what the "experience" was going to be like it didn't seem enticing after that.

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
someone please explain to me what sensation men or I should be getting with my nipples. I just can't get all tingly pinching them, just pain; rubbing hard or lightly, nothing, wife sucking on them, I feel nothing.

I almost had my first gay encounter many many years ago at a convention. Everyone sitting around in a hotel room with a bunch of us just talking about the day, I had my shirt off. This guy offers to massage me, I naive as I were at that time, said okay. He was okay, until he started rubbing my chest. than he pinches my nipples, that's when I said "okay, that's enough". After that I realized maybe that was a signal. but I didn't feel pleasure with that pinch. If it was I am sure I would have offered a walk to my room for a better massage. Like I said I was 20 something naive as heck with sex or flirting, etc. :confused:

What type of conference were you at man? Sounds like a great and interesting way to end a day of stressful meetings.

My nipples seem hardwired to my cock here. But as said above everyone is different!:cool:

A

AM_092

I do not get it when guys suck on my nipples...

A) I'm not lactating.. and B) You're just making my chest sloppy.

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
AHH...Nipple play...I love to pinch, flick, rub, suck and nibble Mr. PG's nipples. It drives him crazy. It is one of my(his too) favorite things to do while I am giving him a blow job.

I am so glad he is in the pro nipple - it makes for A LOT of fun

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not get it when guys suck on my nipples...

A) I'm not lactating.. and B) You're just making my chest sloppy.
a) Well neither am I! lol! I just like it! b) I like sloppy sex:redface::tongue: To me that is like complaining about saliva getting on your crotch during a blowjob.

But if you don't get anything from it (like my Guy doesn't) then I would be more akin to someone drooling on, say your shoulder, lol

I am sure you have other areas that would appreciate a hot mouth and talented tongue:mischievous:

D_Sharon Taint

Account Disabled
Media
One curtesy suckle just for mentioning the marvelous word known as nipple. Nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple. Nipple. Fun to say :smile:

Tis a tittious offense to ignore them!

nicodemous76 & lineok03 = premium postage in this thread :boobies2:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Drool never killed anyone. #jussayin
No it didn't, but I can understand a person's wanting that drool where it will do the best job:tongue:

So though i can barely comprehend it, being of your and BBB2.5, and the Poultry couple and oh a host others, hardwired for nipple play, I will respect the fact that not everyone is any of us (the weirdos:tongue:), and use my mouth on other places. My guy for instance enjoys rim jobs more than I think i ever will. I like them fine, and when he gives it, I really can appreciate, but not like he enjoys it. He goes into geosynchronous orbit from them.

Much like I do form having my nips worked over:redface:

One curtesy suckle just for mentioning the marvelous word known as nipple. Nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple. Nipple. Fun to say :smile:

Tis a tittious offense to ignore them!

nicodemous76 & lineok03 = premium postage in this thread :boobies2:
Nipples! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is there a cure for VN (visible nipples) with a t-shirt or polo shirt? I liken it to having a big bulge and not wanting people to see it.
It happens almost every morning. Good thing for badges and pockets with pens. So I can hide the left side.

By mid morning, they sort of relax and not jut out so much.

A few times when I knew I would be in front of an audience, I taped them down.

I would rather have a big dick bulge problem then nipples that perk up in the morning, cold or not.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there a cure for VN (visible nipples) with a t-shirt or polo shirt? I liken it to having a big bulge and not wanting people to see it.
It happens almost every morning. Good thing for badges and pockets with pens. So I can hide the left side.

I would rather have a big dick bulge problem then nipples that perk up in the morning, cold or not.

The 'cure' is to use these:

Hollywood Silicone Cover Ups - Girly Essentials

You can usually buy them wherever bras are sold.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hmmm... Duct tape!!! :cool::biggrin1:

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Mine are pierced... since about 15 years ago. Most guys take the fact they're pierced as an invitation to play with them (which was partly my intention!) but women tend not to - surprising as they usually appreciate their own nipples getting attention. I particularly love them being sucked.

To reiterate what previous posters have said -- oddly enough me and my bf both like nipple play. I like it more than he does. I'm a bit more aggressive about it, but my nipples are definitely hard wired to my dick. You play with my nipples and I'm hard instantly. My bf it doesn't work that way. He gets hard by kissing. I don't get hard by kissing. So it's different for each person.

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally get what you mean frnk213, I used to have the same feelings as you...nothing much..they'd just get stiff but there would not be much feeling and if over stimulated it just gets painful...I used to think it odd/abnormal cos I'm a girl..therefore I never told my bf of it and let him continue believing that they were one of my hot spots (this was about 6 mths ago)...

Somehow along the way, mine became quite sensitive and they now give me considerable pleasure (realised this about 3 mths ago)...I'm not quite sure of the reasons why but I've concluded that somehow all the pulling and nibbling and playing that my bf did for the 3 mths in between might have revived some sleeping nerves.