what's with nipples

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
A great set of nipples on a guy can shortly lead to my undoing. Add a nice happy trail and well formed thighs and I'm a goner.

Consequently, I love it when a man has sensitive nips and lets me play. Like Poultrygal, I also play with hubby's nips when giving him head.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I never realised nipples could be so pleasurable especially with the use of clamps and suction or bands that engorge and make them stand out

I have found that by playing and even abusing them with a little bit of pain regularly it actually creates and increases the pleasure nerve responses

Pinch or clamp them and it sends an instant tingling message to my cock where precum starts flowing even before full erection is achieved

Last edited:

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
People change over time, as well. My SO used to thrive on it, and mee seeing her enjoy it so much drove me nuts. After a while learning how she liked it, the right timing, building pressure, nibbling, tongue flicking, sucking like a baby, biting down at the right time, I was able to get her to right to the edge of orgasm and then the slightest touch on her clit sent her over the edge.

Years later, unfortunately, she wants no part of it. She'll tolerate nipple play for a short while because she knows how much I enjoy it, but the days of milk & honey are long gone. Strangely, though, she's been playing with mine more and more. If only I liked it, even a little. Of course, I'll never discourage her, and even play along, hoping that she'll be more into "mutual" nipple play.