What's with the gerbils?

feared: feel free to search in google to your hearts content. its just the reason behind the process.

fratguy01: And just to clear the air, it was a course taught by a UNIVERSITY, not a high school class, I am currently enrolled in it now. So get off my ass.... I was misinformed, and i apoligized for that.

FratGuy01

mindseye: [quote author=feared link=board=sex;num=1070343887;start=20#20 date=12/11/03 at 09:50:56]feel free to search in google to your hearts content. its just the reason behind the process.[/quote]

It's not my job to hunt "to my hearts content" for proof of your assertion. You stated that people actually do this and gave a reason for it -- the reason you gave, of course, is part of the urban legend. I've challenged you to substantiate your assertion.

I've already googled on this -- I'm saying that you are mistaken.

I've seen pics of a mouse in a vagina. Also an eel. Pay people enough and they'll do anything.

danwilke

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Come on! This is one of those stories that has a germ of truth, but in no way is appropriate for the majority. Yes, there have been some people who have been horny and stupid enough to do things like this. Seriously, we're all kind of fucked up - aren't we? But those gay or straight men or women who have been demented enough to shove a pour lubricated gerbil up their ass are far and few between. Just like people who like fucking door knobs or any one of a million different fetishes on the serious fringe.

As a caution - before you do anything like this - ask yourself the reason why? Are you demented? Did your Dad look like a gerbil and you want to make up for lost relationship? Are you just that fucking strange or bored?

I have found in my own sexuality, that I am certainly weird. But that doesn't mean that it's all good. Some things are simply unhealthy and we do them because we want to (against our best interests). I really believe that sticking any small animal up your ass qualifies.