Whats with the hair pulling?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like having my hair pulled :redface: My husband won't let me make him come if I haven't had several orgasms, so sometimes when I am sucking him before intercourse he starts insisting that I stop before I get him off. I don't stop, because I know one of my favourite treats is on the way: he will grip me by my hair and pull my head down to the bed, cursing me for getting him so turned on. "You stubborn little bitch! You know I can't take much more of that sucking yet you continue to test me!" He usually follows that by pulling me around by my hair and holding my face into the bed while working himself into me from behind. Then I know I really have him crazy because he never starts with that position since it hurts me if we haven't warmed up with me on my back.

Umm, ok...

I love my hair pulled! It does not feel the least bit submissive to me. I go into a very aggressive zone when my hair is pulled.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have yet to find a woman who does not like having me grab a fistful of her hair and either gently or firmly move her head such that it exposes her neck for kisses and light biting, In the doggie position it is very much like a stallion fucking a mare. Lots of snarling and biting.

ghogh_2000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im not a huge one for pulling hair unless she wants me to, Im more into grabbing her shoulders or better still reaching under her to grab a breast with one hand and reacing under witht the other to slap her clit and HANG ON....wifey has multiples when I do that and she cant get away

kur1ous

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a female, I can tell you i just love my hair pulled. adds a level of excitement.

Luvsitdeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can include me in the "love it" group. The feel of a fist firmly grabbing my hair while I'm being taken doggy style is the best. It's not done the whole time and there is no pain involved. :)

Robin~

jerreo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hair pulling? How else can I lift her head to see the grimace on her face in the mirror? Leverage is a good excuse. Animalism. Control and degradation. All followed by post coital loving of course.

Best dog(stallion)style fucking:I was standing,she was on all fours on a squeeky bed facing a large mirror. Pulled her shorts down and went at her with all her clothes on. I pulled on her tits,her tank top,and her bent upward feet with socks still on. I pulled on her shoulders as I rooted into her and her into me. And she begged me to pull her hair harder and shake her head as she rubbed herself and pulled my nuts. I was amazed I lasted so long that day. We are still together.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's like a primal thing, I dunno. One of my partners did that *constantly* during doggie as well as put me into some sort of headlock from behind :rolleyes:

Headlock huh? Romantic! :tongue:

I like my hair being pulled.
I tie it up in one ponytail so he can grip better and if he gets too rough, I just tell him I'll punish him later for that, he knows what that means :wink:

I like my shoulders being gripped too. The deeper the better.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For those of you who did not grow up on a farm or ranch: have you ever seen horses engaged in the natural process of getting it on? Stallions inevitably bite and pull at the manes of the receptive mares. When it's all over (usually less than a minute) the mare trots off somewhat bloody, missing patches of her main and covered in teeth marks. Don't know if she's happy or simply relieved the experience is over with. Hard to say.

Anyway, 58 years of hanging around on this planet have revealed to me that many men and women are wired much the same way regarding pain when engaging in sex.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm just the opposite, I never understand when women WANT me to pull thier hair
I'm like why? dosn't that hurt?
yet oddly it seems normal to me if a girl wants a spanking