Whats with The Rift of Cloned Newbies??

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anybody else here see a pattern of a shitload of newbies that "Joined" in the period of December of 07 to now....and theyre all complaining about the same thing.

"What happened to this site"

How many are the same person, and isn't it peculiar that theyre all pissing and moaning about the same thing?

My advice would be to participate in the forums, but take a back seat from commenting on hot/flamed topics until you read up on the board a bit more, and get some background on why what is what.

*Steps off soapbox*

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Which thread are you talking about? This name was registered this week, but i've been here since last September. Since i was a part of some of the shit that went down, i do have a right to say that there was an underlying current of strife and combative behavior that wasnt here when i first came. So if someone did register prior to the problems that resulted in the bannings they would notice a change in the site. There is an ebb and flow that occurs at every site and you dont have to be around for years to notice it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed an influx of 18-23 year olds whining and I'm like you haven't been here long enough to complain. :rolleyes:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Anybody else here see a pattern of a shitload of newbies that "Joined" in the period of December of 07 to now....and they're all complaining about "What happened to this site"

How many are the same person, and isn't it peculiar that they're all pissing and moaning about the same thing?

*Steps off soapbox*

This is about stacy1185, isn't it?:biggrin1:

there are too many fucking dumb asses roaming around lpsg.

i guess i just can't take a lot of the fake bullshit any longer. i am still going to continue to be a member...

like i said, there's too many idiots that make the site unenjoyable for the individuals, like myself, to want to interact with other members.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Folks,

We have all been newbies. Most people if they are outspoken, they are outspoken. They have eyes to observe and may have already had experiences here to which you are not privy. I know I was approached by PM greatly in my first few days here at LPSG. Some nice some not so nice.
I smile when I read some of your comments considering the concept of who is a newbie or not is all relative.:smile:

Some of you, as in the case of Mlle Rouge, are just reborn members. There are also others who may have been here a while, but their post counts only reflect their new personas.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Folks,

We have all been newbies.
Really?! Are you serious or is this in jest?

Most people if they are outspoken, they are outspoken. They have eyes to observe and may have already had experiences here to which you are not privy.
In the words of Ronnie Reagan Alzheimers ridden President (which I spotted him as having back in 1985): "Well, there you go again..." and when questioned on the meaning of that statement: "I don't recall."

You are right though-people have thoughts and this board is a place to air them. Some will be met with appreciation, some will not. Some will grow into the fabric of this place, others will not and will start dumbass threads which are mere ripoffs of others and then post 90+ of the responses in a thread with less than 400 replies, all in their ongoing effort to be loved. ***end of rant against a poster-they know who they are***
Point being-erm, I don't recall.

I know I was approached by PM greatly in my first few days here at LPSG. Some nice some not so nice.
Harumph! Nobody sent me PMS in my first days...I knew it! Nobody loves me. It's my cellphone, isn't it? It freaks people out.
I smile when I read some of your comments considering the concept of who is a newbie or not is all relative.:smile:

Some of you, as in the case of Mlle Rouge, are just reborn members. There are also others who may have been here a while, but their post counts only reflect their new personas.
Interesting. Interesting and wise.