What's With Tit-Fucking Anyway?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just don't get the tit-fucking thing.

Now I love tits as much as the next guy -- I'm even obsessed with beautiful tits, big one, esp.

I just don't get the tit-fucking, it's never enough friction to get me off, to even turn me on too much.

I've had my cock between some beauties, some huge, some average, some small -- and I'd rather suck on those titties, than fuck 'em.

I know some guys love it, but why?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my gf wanted to do it, it made her really feel good. she was not very big and it just made her feel really hot and sexy. shot a huge load all over her throat and then rubbed it around all over her perfect tits with my cock while she stroked herself and orgasmed like crazy.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
I love it. Great visually, nice and warm breasts, something about it gives me a lot of frenulum stimulation. Which is amazing. Nice greasy lube is a must.

Freakinworthit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive only done it a couple times......never been with a girl with HUGE ONES...
but i enjoy it cause i like how close it makes me feel to my girl. and just getting everything all slippery and wet is really hot...but like some things like this....its really good when its really rough.....well for me :)

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is refreshing.

I also never knew that guys even considered titfucking girls with small breasts. I always thought it was basically a sneaky form of combining a way for a large man to get a satisfying blowjob with a sneaky big-tit-worship thrill.

its TITILLATING. it is just another form of masturbation with a facial finish, but big titties are a must!! :)

D_Tavish Titmouth

Account Disabled
Media
As someone already said, visually it is very attractive--especially if you are a tit-man. I get off on it mainly becuase I love the sensation of feeling the softness of a set of big tits around my cock. But that is just me.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just don't get the tit-fucking thing.
*snip*
I'd rather suck on those titties, than fuck 'em.

I know some guys love it, but why?
I do not understand either.
Problem with having bigger tits is that I attract men who love them and just want to tittie fuck and suck boobies allll the time. As Pendlum noted, I am down for variety, but I have a vagina for fucking and breast-feeding isn't for grown men, Imo.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do not understand either.
Problem with having bigger tits is that I attract men who love them and just want to tittie fuck and suck boobies allll the time. As Pendlum noted, I am down for variety, but I have a vagina for fucking and breast-feeding isn't for grown men, Imo.

A little suckling is ok though, no? For a few moments it's good?

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's sad :(

I never knew there were any women who didn't get anything out of having their nipples sucked. Mine are so sensitive that when I have my period and a few days before, I can't sleep on my front because the sensation keeps me awake and breathless with arousal.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a woman, I actually enjoy tit-fucking - both being straddled (he's in control) and kneeling in front (I'm in control). I like the stimulation it provides - physically and visually. But it does need to be done by a man who really likes doing it. That kind of enthusiasm can't be faked. Real breast-men never run out of things to do with breasts (thank goodness, imo!)

But as much as I enjoy tit-fucking, it is only one more activity in the sexual play repetoire.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's sad :(

I never knew there were any women who didn't get anything out of having their nipples sucked. Mine are so sensitive that when I have my period and a few days before, I can't sleep on my front because the sensation keeps me awake and breathless with arousal.
There's nothing to be sad about, not everyone experiences the same hotspots nor to the same degree of sensitivity. I am satisfied, which is all that matters.