What's With Tit-Fucking Anyway?

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like titty fucking, but it's not my favorite thing. I agree with others who said it's a visual thing. There's something very beautiful about seeing your rock hard cock wrapped between two hot soft titties. I don't use any lube when doing it. I love seeing my cock thrusting over top her face and she gives it a lick or a suck.

The best titty fuck I ever had was with this girl who had really big and super soft tits. They were a bit droopy when she stood up, but they were built for titty fucking. We were both holding her tits against my cock when she started to say "don't cum on my..." and that's when I came. Blew a huge load up the side of her face and into her hair. I thought she'd be pissed off, but she was cool about it.

That said, I love sucking on tits a lot more than fucking them. I'm a tit and ass guy, so sucking on nipples is a must do whenever I have sex.

I can't honestly say what the big deal is either. I've always wanted to do it and I practically begged my gf to let me tittyfuck her. Finally she said yes and I was excited for awhile, but while I was doing it I wondered what the attraction was. I blew my load all over her neck and face and she smeared it all over her tits and neck. That was hot, but just fucking her tits wasn't that great while I was doing it, but the idea still gets me off a bit. Even now, just thinking about it makes me want to do it. IDK

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had a gf that had a huge natural rack, and she would stick my cock between them. it was a very visual turn on. she had a spectacular rack(the rest of her was gorgeouos also), all of 19 yo. she would do that and suck my cock, and then mount me. one night she did this, and she said it was a total of our best assets, her tits and my thick cock. I think I had a hard on 90% of the time I was with her.

AmerykTCSAGuY

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's definitely a visual thing, but it's also a lot of fun. I once saw this girl with insane H-cup tits, and she loved having them played with -- really sensitive tits. Incredible.

Anyway, she loved having her tits fucked because not only was it fun for me, but it felt great on her end, too.

I've been with women before who could take it or leave it, and that's fine, but the best is when they really enjoy it, too. :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it, but definitely prefer a really long dick for it. This is the only instance in which I have a size preference. I like seeing the head come all the way through. I like being able to suck it when it does, or at least lick it. I also like the look and feel of a man coming on my breasts while they are wrapped around his cock. Purely the anticipation of that is enough to bring me very close to climax, and when it finally happens, I explode. I also like to hold my tits together myself, so his hands can be free to play with my nipples.