What's Wrong w/ My Ass?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Photo(s) attached. Its pretty graphic. And sore.

I'm gonna go to the doctors tomorrow but wondered if anyone had any idea what it was?

Looks like something has "prolapsed" out of my ass or maybe something is infected? I'm constipated most of the time and this has been a particularly "straining" week.

Did I push some of my insides out of my ass? I'm ascared! :redface:

Attachments

Just looks like a pile dude. I'd see the Doc and he'll tell ya what to do. Germoloids numbs the area - but I'd get a medical opinion first incase that's not the problem.

Eww, seriously? But I'm so young! I had thought it was a hemerrhoid but didn't want to believe it. Time to look them up.

I hope this isn't bad in the long term.
has nothing to do with age and will most likely go away after treatment:smokin: relax

D

deleted136887

Harharhar. I.m 51, finally bit the bullet and saw the PROCTOLOGIST> you know... the ARSEHOLE GUY It gets worse as you get older. So I went under the knive, 2 weeks of F@#$%T AGONY, but man, I wish I had done it when I was in my 20's. 3 1/2 weeks later, I am NORMAL, easy to go to the loo, no pain........Back in SE asia. Drinking, whoring, working on the oil rigs. So. GO TO A DOCTOR, SPEND THE TIME/CASH, forget the pain/blood/underpants/embarasment in the future.and get on with your life. GOOD LUCK!!!
Apologies, very ,
graphic. Have it seen to now,

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup looks like a hemorrhoid to me. You said in your post that you'd be straining a lot this week, and hemorrhoid's are sometimes caused by straining too hard when you poop. Most likely your doctor will give you some suppositories and you will be all better in no time at all.

Good job about getting a doctors appointment, always risky taking medical advice online!

D

deleted136887

All good and solid advice. And go see the doctor. Catch it early.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Harharhar. I.m 51, finally bit the bullet and saw the PROCTOLOGIST> you know... the ARSEHOLE GUY It gets worse as you get older. So I went under the knive, 2 weeks of F@#$%T AGONY, but man, I wish I had done it when I was in my 20's. 3 1/2 weeks later, I am NORMAL, easy to go to the loo, no pain........Back in SE asia. Drinking, whoring, working on the oil rigs. So. GO TO A DOCTOR, SPEND THE TIME/CASH, forget the pain/blood/underpants/embarasment in the future.and get on with your life. GOOD LUCK!!!
Apologies, very ,
graphic. Have it seen to now,

Same story here Peter...had them banded a month ago and as you say, I wish I had done this years ago...am 76 now and feel like new!:smile:

D

deleted136887

Same story here Peter...had them banded a month ago and as you say, I wish I had done this years ago...am 76 now and feel like new!:smile:
I know mon ami.... Why did we not have them done years ago?
anyway, I'm good as new, having fun out here in Singas again. How you? trust well.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At first glance i thought it was a gomer pile. However it may be just a hemorrhoid. At any rate, do the right thing and go see a doctor. Be well and good luck to you.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bit late i know .. i have had them from when a Teen and a young Adult
Get them i was told be straining when pushing stools out.. constipation
You can fiddle around and work them back in
or
I succcesfully experimented and it worked a treat by placing Aloe Vera (just any Aloe plant..shave the outer skin off and work the stuff in a little) - leave it there for a while
Health Issues..no worries
enz
(of course your Dr will tell you something completely different to my rave- i geuss..? ha)
enz

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay...

Is it not possible that it could go away without surgery? I don't like getting things lanced and I'm especially scared about something so close to my privates being lanced...I don't even like the word 'lanced'...

It seems a bit better now!

They come back. Really nothing else to do other than to up your fiber, not strain when you poop (that's what laxatives are for), and get the thing done. There are various therapies from rubberbanding it to laser treatments. Either way though, they tend to increase as you get older and some people are more prone to them than others. That means get rid of it now before it gets worse or the thing ruptures and bleeds which can happen very easily. Nothing like wiping your ass and seeing fresh red blood all over the toilet paper or dripping blood into a toilet bowl.