rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well up to you matey
I have stated i had 'similar'
2/3/4 times in maybe 20 years of my youth
2/7 days and they disappeared .. without surgery .. where they come from i geuss
despite being called a schmuck and the.the mispelt
--that's a hemaroid you shmuck--

Keep in mind this was in the early 60s
Never really had the availability of Drs and Medical to 'lance' and cut away parts of the Bod so readily
Operations and Insurances = $ all go together to make this modern World go round huh?
Cheers on yr decision matey
enz

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm I guess I'll get it looked at tomorrow and see what the doctor says. I just don't want any surgeries done on such a sensitive area.

I had a warm bath just now and it seems to have helped...the 'mass' has gone a pale pink-white colour.

I'm gonna start drinking lots more water. Since apparently a lack of water creates hard stools which may be part of the problem.

I never knew bodily health was so important! Gonna have to start eating fruit too...

Heheh - good luck dude. Had a few meself - did get better when I improved me health n diet, and reduced stress.

Mine have got less problematic than when younger. I just used germoloids to soothe n reduce em - havent needed anything lanced yet lol.

Still see a doc tho - and dont be getting yer bum out when im havin me lunch next time man!

B_ballablang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
work that fiber to ease your poopin son and i hope all is well with your ass, oh yeah dont strain so much, go with the flow

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having one lanced is absolutely painless. In fact, you won't know the doc did it AND you get instant relief.
On the occasion that one, or a large one happens again, a proctologist may lube up a small endoscope, look around your anus for a vein that is prone to bulging and inject a little magic liquid in it to seal it off. (a slight pinch, but not painful by any means)

Eat your fruit (5-9 portions) in the mornings, your whole grain carbs all day and your protein in the evening.
Drink plenty of fluids and DO NOT read on the toilet. DO NOT push hard on your bowels on the toilet.

and please see your MD -they're your friend.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heamorrhoids are embarassing but 50% of the adult population have them. Untreated they can cause painful itching and sometimes "leakage" which is actually anal mucus rather than shit itself (still stains your underwear, though). But they're not life-threatening.

Best prevention advice I got was from a nurse. Avoid constipation by eating more fibre and maintaining good fluid intake and going to the toilet as soon as you feel the urge: don't put it off for later. If things aren't happening of their own accord (you have no conscious control of the peristaltic muscles in the rectum) do NOT strain by holding your breath and squeezing or bearing down - apart from heamorrhoids that can in rare cases give you an aneurism (probably how Elvis died)! But you can use your internal abdominal muscles to draw the abdomen inwards and upwards and that will give your rectum a "nudge" to get it going.